Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 26. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 02:31:39 PM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

It is very strange that there is no rebound at such falling. Usually jumps aside not bad and it is possible to receive fast money. And this long falling is just similar to the general fading of the market rather. And as you understand that there is nothing good in it. We wait so far whales will see enough of hamsters and will come already on the purchase market. There can't be eternal a falling.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 21, 2018, 02:16:26 PM
Ethereum has a number of competitors that are entering the market. NEO is already releasing ICOs successfully and arguably better than ETH. Also LISK is going to release their SDK this year so javascript developers can create their own DAPPS on the LISK sidechains which prevents blockchain bloat (what ETH suffers from).

Yes, also there are some ICO coming out based on the WAVE Platform. And there are also some good project like PRL which is being developed on the IOTA tangle. (though PRL is erc20 token).
But is it true that ETH price is struggling because of those competitor or it is just because the whole market situation where almost each and every coin is struggling .
Activity: 630
March 21, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
Ethereum has a number of competitors that are entering the market. NEO is already releasing ICOs successfully and arguably better than ETH. Also LISK is going to release their SDK this year so javascript developers can create their own DAPPS on the LISK sidechains which prevents blockchain bloat (what ETH suffers from).
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
March 21, 2018, 01:41:50 PM
The reasons for the little growth of the Ethereum compared to Bitcoin growth is obviously the FUD generated by G20 but the main cause is that some big holders like EOS and others ICO are selling a big amount of ETH.

EOS sold 417k ETH.  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
I saw there's alot of volume of Ethereum in any exchanges. Just be patience it will bounce back. Don't ever try to sell your Eth coz you'll regret. If i were you i will buy Altcoins that are connected to Ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

this tells us to learn about patience about crypto's market. BTC is the main platform of cryptos, it won't die. all you need to do is invest it and HODL. time will recover the price, market will demand more than just before, then find the right moment to sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
Efir seychay very weak, we hope that everything is corrected, you always need time and well support from people!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 21, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Look in past time, etherum just pump in few weeks to the level that we know from nowadays, just believe that after that hole etherum will pump like it can. Just believe and invest cause it is a good time.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
March 21, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
No, what makes you think so? Just cause the price is dropping doesn't means that technology is struggling. Both of these are different things. If you haven't noticed than all the alts are down including Bitcoin. Its not that just Ethereum is down.
Activity: 574
March 21, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Ethereum started to growth based on coinmarketcap data but it still doesn't strong for a fast jump in price.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
March 21, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Don't worry about ethereum price at this moment. It will recover soon I think. There are more bad news coming nowadays. Though btc did a recover but ethereum is very slow. We keep mind that most of the ico s are now in ethereum platform and many ico owners has more eth in their holding. I think they are tried to convert their eth to usdt, For this eth recover slowly than bitcoin .
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 21, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
Ethereum is strugling becose the facebook and others ban advertising-its mean more icos cant complate they investments and ethereum is strugling Buterin tale bit time ago-ethereum is ico ballon and time become and he explode!
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
March 21, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
Ethereum is struggling and so is bitcoin and all the altcoins.  Although we saw some altcoins recovered last week but still not fully from the recent dip. My suggestion is to hold as much as you can while cryptocurrency is in dip.  ICOs are not performing good as well.  ICO prices go down considerably after listing.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
Ethereum is supposed to be a possible replacement for Bitcoin in the future if the Bitcoin currency is experiencing trouble, Ethereum is now a better candidate than Bitcoin for future currency issues, I think. The market is showing good signs, and it is time to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 21, 2018, 11:54:36 AM
I think Ethereum will definitely recover and achieve new price heights soon! It is very underpriced now.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
Ethereum is not struggling, it's showing a little recovery like all the other coins. Can't understand why so many people nowadays complain about Ethereum and doubt if it's a good project. Looks really strange..
Activity: 19
March 21, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
Ethereum has a bright future ahead of it, unless it will be replaced by something like NEO, the technology will drive its price up and demand will always be there.
Activity: 532
March 21, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
this is a good start BTC will continue to rise slowly but surely, but the ethereum will also follow from its falling price yesterday and will reach 900 dollars
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
I think the price is down because the the new coin i mean ico market down . right now eth price increasing so its good sign for market that its price gradually recover.  major currency like eth and btc price fall harmful for the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 11:19:24 AM
The efirium will return to its price in the region of 1000 - 1300 dollars. But I want to note that unlike the end of 2017 there are already a lot of projects on NEO's blockchain, Icon, recently there was a project on the Komodo platform ... I believe that very soon the Etherium will experience serious competition, and how this will affect the price not known.
Pages:
Jump to: