Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 23. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
ETH is in downtrend and chart looks poor. That is not good for the alts, as ETH represents all alts, especially erc20 tokens. On the bigger scale it is btc and alt winter time, and I think spring is gonna come when we will have a strong support levels above 500bn total market cap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 24, 2018, 06:12:04 AM
I was very worried about the fact that the market is going to the bottom and the endless dump seemed not to end, but now everything began to stabilize.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
I think it tell us that we need to wait for a while for the price to be high again.
Activity: 7
March 24, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
Middle year market recover
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
Rest assured, the Crypto market is always volatile, they will rise again than $ 9k. Taking on Crypto long time you will draw a lot of experience.
Activity: 220
March 24, 2018, 04:14:22 AM
I think the ETH is on a downward trend, so you do not have to worry too much because I think in the middle of this year ETH will return to the price it should, let's hope.
Activity: 165
March 24, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
I think the rise and fall of the price is due to market reasons. Now that the market is getting cold, the price drop is inevitable. It does not mean that ETH is struggling. After all, he is a representative of the platform currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 24, 2018, 03:54:33 AM
I think that the Ethereum has endured this dump and now it is growing in price and I think that no one doubts about this coin.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 24, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

why are you creating more fud when the market is recovering? It's been much less days before, now it's climbing back to its previous values. I am not worried about eth at all
I am sure he is still in his own atmosphere of panic because I do not really see the point in what he is really asking right now. If anyone is complaining, what I always tell them is to go check the price of bitcoin or Ethereum as at early last year, and if they are still panicking, then they really are not supposed to be here.

Market will recover and it is just insane to always expect the market to either be bullish forever or bearish forever which I want to believe that is what people like OP thinks.
Activity: 147
March 23, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
Everything is looking bad..
Ethereum is around 500$ , damn.. This is so low.
Activity: 132
March 23, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
yes I agree with you ETH is struggling bit remember it is on bitcoin level almost
copper member
Activity: 658
March 23, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
This is a crash not a dip. a dip means the market goes back to the values before. Since January we are in a crash, and we are waiting for recovery that never comes.
Activity: 364
March 23, 2018, 03:51:50 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
I think that, until now, the ethereum will not grow, because of bitcoin instability. It is now better to refrain from buying any altcoins, and only sit in a bitcoin or a USDT
I don't agree with your opinion. because this is our moment to decide the decision to buy some coin by getting it at the bottom price, because the coins movement is now more likely to go down.
with that means we've invested and wait until we just calculate the profit we get
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
This year ethereum surpasses bitcoin in value. The rates are lower, and a lot of people are mining it. I bet all my chips on that. In the end everything will work out.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 03:47:54 PM
Nothing fundamental has changed since the price was 1/8th of what it is today still. So I really caution people on placing any meaning in prior pricing.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
A fundamental valuation is meaningless since crypto doesn't have any revenue generation capability or GDP, it just has historical price growth. Then again it's disingenuous to use a currency valuation model or another variation of CAPM, so since half the sub talks about good "fundies" they must've come up with a better financial valuation model.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 03:45:50 PM
I think this dip is going to stretch a long period of time... So i think there will be many buy low opportunities... Stick to your strategy and pick and chose the right spots.
Activity: 166
March 23, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
It is a struggle of course. But given how many people have lost money in the last month, we won't be back soon. I do not advise you to choose ETH to store your own dollars. The ICO ceased to bring profit, market capitalization fell by 2 times. People leave the market counting their losses. So ETH is struggling, but will not return soon, global changes are needed
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
March 23, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
It is simple correction now , which follows after long grow of altcoins and BTC. Possibly , it will end soon and we will see new ALH of crypto = )
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 03:10:52 PM
Indeed, it is too early to judge anything, as the prices in the market are declining, but I place great hopes on ETH. But I also see that some people lose hope and sell it, thereby spreading panic. Let's see what happens next ...
Pages:
Jump to: