Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 41. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I figure the market will be sufficiently huge for 2-3 alt coins to exist. To utilize a relationship, bitcoin resembles gold in reality, yet there are different valuable metals, for example, silver that we exchange. Regardless of whether bitcoin will really hold is another story, in the event that it doesn't enhance, it may in the long run get assumed control by different coins once the altcoin biological system is developed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Your opinion is very wrong, I disagree. Bitcoin is the future of the entire cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin does not rise, is it possible for Ethereum to rise? No one in your message will believe you, but you are watching and destroying Ethereum.
Activity: 84
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
Maybe there's nothing crazy about crypto, but it's not going to happen easily. It takes a long way to get a place like this. But maybe you forget that this is crypto, and crypto is about Bitcoin.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

I just can not agree with whose analysts who think that Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins. At least we can not predict when it would be even approximately. I don't like such predictions. Bitcoin will be a leader of crypto further.
Bitcoin has always been the leader of the encrypted currency. It's all obvious to everyone. If ETH wants to keep pace with bitcoin, it must be more innovative and developed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Ethereum could be the future of the crypto market. The Ethereum platform is at an important position for the future, with a potential to grow and grow. For now, Bitcoin is the leader and Bitcoin will remain the leader for a long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

I just can not agree with whose analysts who think that Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins. At least we can not predict when it would be even approximately. I don't like such predictions. Bitcoin will be a leader of crypto further.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I do not fully agree with this statement. Bitcoin is also a very good coin and has great potential. The etherium is certainly promising, but not better than bitcoin
Wow, the theme has existed for 3 years, but until now the etherium has not overtaken bitcoin. Today I do not see the prerequisites for the etherium to be something much better than bitcoin.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
It is still too early to talk about this, but such a scenario is possible. This can happen if bitcoin itself is not improved, and it will increasingly be used as a means of accumulating value, and not as a means of payment, that is, as digital money. In this case, bitcoin will grow in price and then periodically and deeply fall, which can cause a negative reaction and distrust towards it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
 Huh It's really difficult to predict what gonna happen in the market today, but seeing the statistic of Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin cannot beat easily by any altcoins in the market, if you will notice Etherium is very far from Bitcoin's market cap and trading volume. Etherium is best altcoin in the market today, with a lot of features its the only altcoin that can compete with Bitcoin as being the best coin in the market.
Activity: 154
EtherEum will be the big brand in years to come in crypto currencies and I believe this is the case. BitCoin is the first digital currency and is currently the largest. we will see ethereum and bitcoin competition in the coming days.
Activity: 525
I'm not sure Ethereum will be the future of crypto, and can beat bitcoin. Ethereum is a powerful altcoin because it has a great development team, but I think bitcoin is stronger because bitcoin is the basis of crypto.
Activity: 54
Ethereum has a big advertisement. Let's see what will happen with this new coin / platform. From what I've read, it's not even close to competing with Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Ethereum is really a good coin but I don't think Ethereum can replace Bitcoin to lead the crypto as Bitcoin is doing now. Bitcoin is like gold and Ethereum like currency and currency will never can replace gold.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

SO this thread is created in the year 2015 and it has really some sense since this year is 2018 and the market price for ether has reached to 1,400 just like what it is being implied on the post. Probably this could be true that ethereum will be the future of crypto and not bitcoin. Well i do think that this is possible since most of the crypto in the market are ethereum platform base.
Really? Hey, I don't know Ethereum or Bitcoin will be the future, leader of the cryptocurrency. However, I know Ethereum has many problems when it has an attack on the network. Recently, some token spam created to attack Ethereum made the Ethereum network had delay up to 1 week. I had to spend 100 gwei + 100,000 gas for my ETH transaction in those days.
Activity: 93
These ethereum spam strings are beginning to consolidate. Right around a bewildering impact since it's all a similar publicity. It resembles I'm perusing a similar string again and again. Ugh. It's getting extremely tedious.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

SO this thread is created in the year 2015 and it has really some sense since this year is 2018 and the market price for ether has reached to 1,400 just like what it is being implied on the post. Probably this could be true that ethereum will be the future of crypto and not bitcoin. Well i do think that this is possible since most of the crypto in the market are ethereum platform base.
Activity: 112
I assume this is a incorrect judgment, due to the fact the bitcon is no longer a technology! Bitcoin is like gold, people put money into it to keep these coins and not to spend, this is, it acts as a tool to save your cash! Ethereum is an incredible technology, but it is able to get replaced, bitcoin - no!
Activity: 95
I do not fully agree with this statement. Bitcoin is also a very good coin and has great potential. The etherium is certainly promising, but not better than bitcoin
Activity: 185
I figure I going to run with the bitcoin here ethereum is a decent coin and I figure the best in venture in light of its normal cost in the market when could in any case go up yet I believe even in a high cost could in any case go up as far as possible and make it to the best.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
To me, both of the coins look strong and they will survive in the future for sure. They are just different. Bitcoin is the first one crypto, ethereum is already a new generation.
Pages:
Jump to: