Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 44. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
That is right. Ethereum can play the role of a new litecoin.  Actually, that is what it currently mainly is: just another better's token on exchanges.  The "smart contract fuel" thing seems to be a far souvenir of the old days - this was what I was pointing at tongue in cheek.
Activity: 210
Yes, I believe that ETH is the most potent coin, able to surpass the BTC in the future, BTC is not as popular as ETH and they can not compete with ETH in the future.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
How i wish i have known ETH and crypto so early and make some investment, by now maybe i am the one of the millionaire here in our city... but that just a wish we where told that we need to careful what we wish for. i think it is better for me what am i right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has a future also because bitcoin is the one who introduce crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currency.
Activity: 459
I think the opinion you hold is wrong. I think Bitcoin is the future, and Ethereum is currently only valuable. Ethereum will be overtaken by other blockchains within the next two years. Can we bet you dare to bet with me?
Activity: 54
For these people it is a relative situation, I see what I expect to see.
Activity: 69
I do not agree. Btc is the father of the crypto market. I do not need to compare the two. Eth is a very strong coin. Both are good choices if you are going to invest. If we will look at the future. Btc will always be one step ahead.
Activity: 53
From the current image of bitcoin in the international market the future is much obvious and we can clearly see that bitcoin is the future of crypto. Ethereum is currently far back away and it is also considered as a weaker crypto while bitcoin is a much stronger currency.
Activity: 58
i sure find ethereum with cool features and i think it can be a successful altcoin in the future when the pumping stops but it is not going to replace a big coin which has been here from the beginning called bitcoin. and sure both have it's own features.
Activity: 196
For both these crypto-currencies the future! They are both very strong. As well as now they will be the leaders of the crypto-currency market in the next 5-7 years
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
I don't think it will ever replace the notion that i have regarding bitcoin being the foundation of cryptoworld and no other cryptocurrencies that can even match or surpass its power. So i think that Ethereum can only be on top if bitcoin will cease to exists in cryptoworld.
Activity: 133
I think it would be very difficult for Ethereum to be better than Bitcoin, so far it has progressed a lot but still has left
A long way to go, Bitcoin is currently well and without a doubt is the future of currencies at this time.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
I think this is a wrong judgment, because the bitcon is no longer a technology! Bitcoin is like gold, people invest in it to save these coins and not to spend, that is, it acts as a tool to store your money! Ethereum is an excellent technology, but it can be replaced, bitcoin - no!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I'm not sure if ethereum is the future of krypto and not bitcoin. I think bitcoin will still lead, because he's a pioneer of crypto currency. Ethereum will always be behind the bitcoin.
It was definitely not sure that ethereum will overpassed or beat what standard the bitcoin has now. Though it seems that ethereum are making it's way to become a good coin and a good profited coin bit it is still unsure and undoubtedly that ethereum will become a top coin today or even in the near future because the existence of bitcoin is still accountable.
Activity: 133
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
I think your opinion is very dangerous. You are advocating Ethereum. I recognize the value of Ethereum, but it will never be able to surpass Bitcoin. If you don't understand, then I think there is something wrong with your intelligence.
Activity: 31
I believe that unless Cryptocurrencies have become an absolute mainstream currency Bitcoin will not be replaced by anything else.
Activity: 84
Once real money joins in there will be plenty of room for both, and plenty of others as well. People who think there can only be one or the other aren't thinking big enough. This may be a few years out yet, or it could happen overnight, but the interest is steadily growing.

For me there is no ETHERIUM when bitcoin did'nt exist. So, I  dont agree if you say ETH is the future, for me, BTC is the real future. Although bitcoin down in the market, it will recover very very soon. Bitcoin is the KING of all cryptocurrency. It is the future.
Activity: 154
Once real money joins in there will be plenty of room for both, and plenty of others as well. People who think there can only be one or the other aren't thinking big enough. This may be a few years out yet, or it could happen overnight, but the interest is steadily growing.
Activity: 85
I'm not sure if ethereum is the future of krypto and not bitcoin. I think bitcoin will still lead, because he's a pioneer of crypto currency. Ethereum will always be behind the bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Ethereum is bad. It'll be outdated within a year from today. Better smart contract platforms are coming.
Pages:
Jump to: