Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 39. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 17
A very strange statement, given that they have different tasks and both strong players of this market, in fact, the dominant ones. But from the side it still sounds strange, it's like comparing oil and gas))
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the future until they're obsolete. That's the shortest and simplest explanation when Ethereum stops working and improving and when Bitcoin becomes the less dominant currency.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the base as dollar. And Ethereum is a wall as yuan. One without another can't.
If there is Ethereum other altcoins now not to release? In my opinion, ico Waves has shown that interest is also
Activity: 196
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
Many guys were saying that Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrencies economy, but most of the countries when they are considering the cryptocurrency they are saying about Bitcoin and its acceptance.
Activity: 224
I believe that on the contrary bitcoin will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market, and Ethereum will always be after bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Reasonably keeping tabs on the market sales must be united with observing roadmap developments of competing crypto projects.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Unfortunately Ethereum is still inferior to bitcoin in popularity . But Ethereum is superior to bitcoin for profit! And this allows us to hope that the Ethereum will become a leader.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
Well i will quiet disagree with you there is no stopping Ethereum as the transaction cost and time of Ethereum is much less than btc but you will have to keep in mind that bitcoin is the Mother Currency of crypto . You can not neglect a mother currency and can you imagine Crypto world without bitcoin that is impossible and dont judge a real value of any asset with just only price growth.
Activity: 81
 I think that actualy the brighter future is in Bitcoin hands. Ethereum will also rise it is the second pick for me but you still cannot compare it with BTC.
Activity: 210
as we can see in the coin market, the price of ethereum is still down and still has a big gap between the value of ethereum and bitcoin. But I can not predict like 10 years later, can ethereum beat bitcoin and become the future of crypto? Because demand for ethereum is larger and most projects use the ethereum platform as a basic transaction.
Activity: 99
How can? from the current fact it can be seen that bitcoin obviously has a future. bitcoin is at its peak and never moves from its position, despite the decline in price but bitcoin still has a high price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
There is absolutely no doubt that Ethereum is part if the future of crypto. But I don't agree that Bitcoin is it not. So far this two coins have been leading the crypto and I see no reason for change.
Activity: 152
This is crap man, we all know that bitcoin is and will always be the first and the best coin out there, Ethereum is just the 2nd one, and we all know that.
Activity: 69
I dont think Ethereum is the eventual fate of digital currencies. Since bitcoin is as of now expanding its cost and developing every day. Indeed, even ethereum is additionally expanding its cost however bitcoin has more clients.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
I do not agree with this post. And there are a looot of people who will support my point of view. Even now, big investors, first of all, are interested to invest in BTC and not into any other coin.
Activity: 53
At the moment the price of ETC is high. He could borrow ETC to short, then he can return ETC by his hacked means.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973
Ethereum is an ICO premine.No further discussion is needed
Activity: 93
Bitcoin still the future of crypto no matter what happens. Many of us think that bitcoin cannot comeback from its current situation now and ethereum is now leading a big gap against bitcoin. But we all know when the time of bitcoin returns, we will accept the fact that bitcoin is still the number coins here in crypto due to its price market value, reputation, and more successful projects from the ICO's. Also a lot of investor are still investing on bitcoin even though bitcoin is on its deepest whole. And for me just focus for what could really happen now on the market if there will be some twist and comeback for the price.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
I also wonder how this your purportion can moon over the mother coin BTC that has long and widespread gain ground globally. Ethereum is kinda good, no doubt, but beyond BTC no matter what the throlls % it can capture is what shall beat my imagination in just about the next ten years.
Activity: 49
Good luck for those who dream of having ethereum as in bitcoin. To be honest, bitcoin is already published and used by many stores on the Internet and even in stores locally, for example, in Brazil. Therefore, it is impossible for ethereum to replace bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: