Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 10. (Read 8022 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 07:28:32 AM
This is true because Ethereum platform was commonly used by most of the ICOs to support their project tokens and that is why MEW is become famous too which means that they trust Ethereum as it was the most convenience to use too because of its ERC20 standard. Ethereum will become more famous to ICOs if Vitalik Buterin will become successful to improve the transaction speed of up to 1million per seconds in which it will become totally a user friendly to all Crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
I think that the fact that most of the icos are being built on the ethereum platform is one of the things that make the coin so valuable and hence I can agree that the coin is the king of the icos. Without the ethereum platform and network then a lot of the tokens and bounties that we are participating in would not be possible here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
Yes, I agreed 100%. Ethereum platform has proving itself than other platforms that it's reliable for building ICO projects and it has alrealdy hosted thousands of projects
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
September 24, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
i agree with your said about king for ico and token platform, but your statement about no other blockchain are hosted i'm not agree, as you see few ico using other platform, like EOS, stellar, Waves, Komodo, Achain and etc
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
That is true, because the development of the ETH continues to grow and the demand continues to increase, so I think the ETH is suitable for being the king of all ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 02:21:48 PM
Stellar is still at the beginning of his career. NEO works with Chinese investors. Perhaps Cardano steals from NEO, part of the Asian audience. But ETH has always been the main one for the past year, and remains so in 2018. The industry itself is not yet sufficiently developed for strong competition on the pedestal.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
Some experts are saying that ICOs killed Ethereum. Because 90% of all ICOs are scam, so Ethereum is considered as a platform only for scammers and it has no other use case. But time will show.
They may not be an expert like how some described them to be. The coins that have ICO's made Ethereum more famous.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
Ethereum is surely the king of ICO right now, and in my opinion it will stay in this first position for a long time. The ICO devs and investors prefer to deal always with the Ethereum platform and its smart contract, also the community of ETH is a lot bigger than the other platforms communities.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
To me Ethereum is even more than the king of ICOs. I think it will be better if I put it in this way, Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency while Ethereum is the queen of them.
Activity: 266
September 24, 2018, 01:56:42 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

I agree with you. Now the ethereum is the king of the ICO but the remaining platforms are developing and may take its place in the future.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
September 24, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

I am agree with this statement. Ethereum is popular bussiness platform in cryptocurrency market and most token in market using ethereum platform. I think more than 70% token in market using ethereum and ethereum is good coin for transaction. Its fast and transaction fee very cheap
Activity: 111
September 24, 2018, 07:27:16 AM
Of course you say ETH exactly is the king of ICOS campaigns and i think the recent times the campaigns are down a lot because of the poor ETH mobilization. Bitcoin that back then ETH will bustle again in ICOS.
Activity: 273
September 24, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
I agree with you, I also think bitcoin is the king of crypto , etherium is the king for ico
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
There is no doubt that altkoins are a good alternative to bitcoin and ethereum of course: you can get more profits by trading them in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
From the beginning and maybe until later Bitcoin will continue to be the king of crypto. As for now, ethereum is becoming the king of the ICO, but the position of ethereum can be replaced at any time if there is another altcoin that goes beyond ethereum from all points of benefit. The construction of the platform from ethereum has indeed been known to the public and has spread in various ICOs, thus enabling ethereum to be able to maintain its position within the next few years.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
If the Ethereum network does not develop, in a couple of years it will overtake any of its closest competitors. And this is no joke it is a reality
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 02:17:59 PM
Maybe a year ago ETH could be called the ICO King, but to date, judging by how actively it is losing position to other crypto-currencies - such as Stellar, Waves, EOS, NEO, we can say that he no longer corresponds to this name!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:58:37 PM
Ethereum the truth is just the king of all ICOs. But whether long it will last? Swindlers use the Ethereum platform for creation of the to nobody the necessary coins. And it protit reputation of eth.
for now Ethereum is still the best only if for the future there will likely be an ICO that can defeat Ethereum. after all, in my opinion a good ICO is one that can provide benefits, so for me all ICOs are likely to become kings.
Activity: 154
September 20, 2018, 01:40:40 PM
Ethereum the truth is just the king of all ICOs. But whether long it will last? Swindlers use the Ethereum platform for creation of the to nobody the necessary coins. And it protit reputation of eth.
Activity: 131
September 20, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
Yes, I agree with this Etherium is currently the undisputed king of ICO, there will not be a competitor soon, there are certainly still NEOs in which I believe, but now the situation on the market is not in his favor.
Pages:
Jump to: