Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 11. (Read 8022 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
actually there is eos and stellar, but they are both created through the bitcoin and ethereum platforms, so it can't be denied that ethereum is a pioneer of altcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
Yes, You are right. Hundreds of ICO's are based on blockchain Ethereum Erc20. It's the most safety and its smart-contracts were used for many times. So I think in future ICO's will choose the same blockchain.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 20, 2018, 01:23:38 PM
Yea, ethereum is the king of ICO's at the moment. Ethereum network is mostly used by projects offering ICO'S and it doesn't seem to stop any time soon.
Activity: 1218
September 20, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
Yes, it was before. At the moment, the ICO industry is in decline and no one knows if it will be able to recover. If this industry does not recover, then ETH can die.
I desagree with you, my friend. ICO is not only the purpose for the Ethereum platform. There are already many projects that are working only ethereum blockchain. It means that Eth is in demand. Eth solidity developers are in demand. To switch to another platform it will need a lot of resources to be allocated to the migration process.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 20, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
Yes, it was before. At the moment, the ICO industry is in decline and no one knows if it will be able to recover. If this industry does not recover, then ETH can die.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 01:01:40 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Its actually glaring that Ethereum is the king of ICO because 95% of ICOs use the ethereum blockchain. Other blockchains such as XLM, NEM ,NEO and Waves have hosted smaller numbers of ICO but ethereum host nearly all ICOs in the ICO world.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:01:33 PM
Talking about being the King of ICO, yes, ETH is the ICO which gave over 50000% returns for the initial ICO investors, talking about the tech, ETH enabled a lot many project to successfully host there ICOs on ETH netwrok via smart contracts and hence enabled them to launch there own cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 20, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Ethereum is the king of ICO, due to multiple reasons. First of all, ETH is a very good platform for launching tokens. And secondly, ETH is having a lot of acceptability and it can boost the ICO sales.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 12:55:31 PM
If the king is called the coin that has captured most of the market, then I will certainly agree. Ethereum is the most popular platform for ICO.
Activity: 372
elysian.finance
September 20, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
Not a bad assumption though as it is evident that ethereum is the most widely used coin for ico's, it's a correct call for me.
Activity: 279
September 20, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
ETH has got a good amount of ICOs and a lot of people consider that it will not be so useful for them at all. ETH is not the most reliable coin and I support this side.
Activity: 406
September 20, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
Yes, it really is. Because on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain this year a huge number of ICO projects were released. I do not know whether this is good or not, but different sources interpret this situation in their own way. Someone suggests that this fact can adversely affect the overall reputation of ETH, as it was based on a large number of HYIP projects. However, other professionals believe in the bright future of ETH and most of its projects. How it happens in reality, will find out later.
Activity: 308
September 20, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
yes I agree with you, ethereum is the king of ico, almost all ico use the ethereum platform rather than other platforms such as waves, neo and eos.
Activity: 896
September 20, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
Yes, I completely agree with you. Really impressive cryptocurrency Ethereum and not in vain takes second place after bitcoin. And now few people can compare to Ethereum, especially to surpass it.

It can be said that, ethereum is the king of ICO, almost all ICOs accept ethereum even the most current ICO is based on ERC-20 which is the technology of ethereum.
Activity: 246
September 20, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
until some stronger king to come ethereum is a king for now yes. in long term of course.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
Quite true.Too many projects take place on the Ethereum platform.Only after that, if the company is successful they can create their own wallet.Ethereum even at a price of $ 200 has grown very well.I think in the future he will overcome his maximum
Activity: 248
September 20, 2018, 10:19:12 AM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.
I agreed of what you have said and as an addition, ethereum is the second most valuable coin and we can consider it as the king of ICO's.
Activity: 93
September 19, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
I totally agree with you, looking at how many Ethereum tokens are in the crypto market, and counting how many are stella and neo tokens. The answer is clear.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2018, 04:22:41 AM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

I agree with this. We can observe that as of today, ICO prefers using ethereum rather than the use of other coins or other altcoins. This implies that etc is more trusted that the other coins such as the stated above. We can also see that the ethereum performs what it needs to o perform.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 04:19:28 AM
Yes, I agree with this if ethereum is the king of various ico, there is no doubt about this, many ico are using ethereum, and this is a combination that matches the bitcoint king of cryptocurrency while ethereum is king of ICO
Pages:
Jump to: