Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the King of ICO, Do you agree? - page 3. (Read 8022 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Yeah, I share this statement, because ethereum has performed well and now it is true king of ICOs.
What bothers me is that ICO format is loosing dominance and is close to death.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Ethereum became the "King of ICOs" because of the simplicity of creating smart contracts for projects, cheap transactions, and platform popularity. Now more and more projects are working with other platforms, such as EOS, NEO, NEM  , Stellar etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Yes, ETH is truly the king of ICO. The problem is the volatility of its price. For example, a project collects funds when Ethereum costs $ 1,000, and Ethereum then drops to $ 230. Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, you are right, most people invest in ICO projects, namely Ethereum, but as we see at the moment, this has affected such a price reduction, as many projects sell it in large quantities, thereby increasing the supply and reducing the price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I agree. Ethereum really takes the highest place among altcoins . And Ethereum has many supporters who are confident in this cryptocurrency, and I am one of them. I believe that Ethereum will be relevant for a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Yes, for now this is true, but most ICOs failed without having a specific project and now people do not carefully study the project before investing in it.
Activity: 182
I agree with you but You have a problem,if we say "ethereum is the king of ICO",we don't know next years.I think,Everything will change so for now,I agree with you.But I can't say the same thing in next years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I really agree because most of the time the ICO uses ethereum for payment transaction tools, so ethereum is already the king of ICO
Activity: 490
Yes, while the eterium occupies this throne. But everything is changing and there may be projects that will have the same resources and potential.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
Yes. I like Ethereum more than Bitcoin. It is faster, cheaper and almost every ICO is using its blockchain technology. One day, Ethereum will be the number one coin, and it will bounce back very soon. In the nearest future we will see Ethereum by 1k USD.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Fully agree with this statement. Ethereum is the most important coin for ICO. And I see no reason to change this. I invest in Ethereum because it has a solid foundation.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than Ethereum.

Definetly agree ethereum is the king of all icos and eth will be king of cryptocurrencies in the future imo. Because you can see the ethereums potential.
People really feel great while using ethereum . Transactions are very fast and easy to do. Online web wallets are easy to use for ethereum.
Everything is really easy to use about ethereum. Because we will see huge adoption for eth in the future i believe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
For sure, almost all of the ICO funding happens on Ethereum. EOS became quite interesting for some projects because they offer funding but compared to ETH market share it's minimal.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Bitcoin coin number one and so will continue for quite a long time. Ethereum king ICO and even the fall of its price did not change it, but I think that Ethereum can lose this title if everything goes on as well.

Ethereum discount is due to market and ICO projects gradually sell ETH to maintain the project. I think when successful projects will make the price of ETH come back
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
Yeah, sure! More than 90% of all ico passes on Ethereum and the number of tokens on Ethereum is already more than 5000!
Activity: 131
Yes I agree! ETH king iko!
But competitors are not sleeping, so ETH needs to take measures to maintain its leadership!
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
yes i agree ethereum is the king of all ico, lots of ico who use ethereum platform. besides ethereum there are stellar, waves, eos but at this time they cannot defeat the ethereum platform.
Activity: 700
Bitcoin coin number one and so will continue for quite a long time. Ethereum king ICO and even the fall of its price did not change it, but I think that Ethereum can lose this title if everything goes on as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I totally agree with you. Ethereum is the king of ico world. But we shouldn't ignore NEO too. Many companies uses ethereum platform for now but in future I predict NEO will be serious competitor against EtH in a couple of years.
Activity: 413
Well, yes, the king of ICO can call it the local dollar. Well, if you honestly would like an analogue. To expand the scope of influence of cryptocurrency. Third option would be nice now.
Pages:
Jump to: