Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum loosing No2 Position on CMC????? - page 2. (Read 712 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:42:54 AM
Due to recent good news from the Ripple on their Xrapid Development price of the XRP coin is booming. As per the CMC total market capitalization of the Ethereum on CMC is $23,347,677,622 & Ripple is $23,343,115,883 Billion which is very near. Looks like ethereum will loose rank 2 if the price of the ripple will increase more. Whats your thought on this?Huh
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Update :- Finally Ripple Dethroned Ethereum From Rank2  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Is this the bad sign for Ethereum???
For a few hours I was overthrown and returned again, so I do not much rejoice. But the ripple's prospects are very good now, and if the platform is launched, it will be a new upsurge in growth.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 27, 2018, 01:38:47 AM
It only lasted for a moment because indeed now the increase of xrp has indeed made many people get a lot of profits because they can get many benefits from the increase
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 01:14:24 AM
It's not so important to be on the 2nd or 3rd. If we will see on the technological basis then it'll simple to make own choice. Plasma ready, process to PoS started. If ETH will make something to realize zero-knowledge transaction it will bomb simply
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:28:47 AM
ETH just need some good news I guess but right now ETH is back on its second track. But I don't worry at all by that as long as Bitcoin is no.1 it's the driving force in the crypto industry.
I agree with you . Most major markets have shown recent underdevelopment and are not widely used in the financial sector but if there is big news then ETH will soon rise very quickly because Cryptocurrency is the point promising to investors and 90% will choose to invest in ETH instead of Bitcoin
hopefully ethereum can be like bitcoin cash, ripple and stellar,
they rise dramatically. I'm sure etheruem will follow it
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
ETH just need some good news I guess but right now ETH is back on its second track. But I don't worry at all by that as long as Bitcoin is no.1 it's the driving force in the crypto industry.
I agree with you . Most major markets have shown recent underdevelopment and are not widely used in the financial sector but if there is big news then ETH will soon rise very quickly because Cryptocurrency is the point promising to investors and 90% will choose to invest in ETH instead of Bitcoin
Activity: 227
September 26, 2018, 10:57:14 PM
Activity: 164
September 26, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
Yes, but ETH quickly completed the overtaking, i hoped that Ripple would make another effort to compete with ETH so that the market could regain its vitality.
Activity: 686
September 26, 2018, 10:36:34 PM
Don't worry, ethereum's position is back and has more value, ethereum's development team still maintains its position, and the ripple will still look for a gap to get the second position again.
The ethereum holder will continue to maintain the coin to have more prices and continue to give the best, this competition is quite tense and looks alive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 26, 2018, 07:14:48 PM
The increase in XRP and the market cap over ETH are only temporary. At this time, ETH has returned to the second position with a market cap of $ 22 billion, and the XRP is $ 20 billion. The potential of ETH over XRP is far more than that, which can not be denied when the ETH rate falls continuously but still stands at No. 2 behind the BTC.
Activity: 532
September 26, 2018, 06:46:45 PM
I think its not important whose no.2. As long as they will stay strong and stable in the market. But for me ethereum is still better than xrp.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 26, 2018, 06:32:28 PM
Due to recent good news from the Ripple on their Xrapid Development price of the XRP coin is booming. As per the CMC total market capitalization of the Ethereum on CMC is $23,347,677,622 & Ripple is $23,343,115,883 Billion which is very near. Looks like ethereum will loose rank 2 if the price of the ripple will increase more. Whats your thought on this?Huh

Update :- Finally Ripple Dethroned Ethereum From Rank2  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Is this the bad sign for Ethereum???
That did not last long, Ether recovered its place. I think Ripple might take the second place again, but it will not be able to stay there for long time, because Ethereum offers different technology and has bigger community.
Ethereum was been taking its position again and the ripple pump will not be so long, everyone should not feel worry about this one. Ripple is a short term altcoin which has been using the news to pump the price of ripple. As you can see so many people are using it to take the position.
Activity: 360
September 26, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
These 2 coins are of great importance in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Even if one coin is moved to a lower position, it may be a short-term phenomenon. Soon there may be a third coin that will shift from the Ripple position. Therefore, this is all a relative value. If we talk about capitalization or fundamental research between these coins, they are completely different in all parameters. It can't even be compared.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
September 25, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

Update :- Finally Ripple Dethroned Ethereum From Rank2  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Is this the bad sign for Ethereum???
And then ethereum recovered that position in a very short amount of time, people worry too much about things that are not really important, ethereum had some really bad months but instead of seeing that as something bad you should see this as an opportunity to make a huge amount of profits with ethereum in a short time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Yes, a few days ago I saw that ethereum's position was shifted by ripple in coinmarketcap because at that time ripple was experiencing a fantastic price increase so people moved to it, but now ethereum has been able to reclaim that position and that proves that ethereum is the most expensive Altcoin popular and also have good strength.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 25, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
I know ETH lost it's position against Ripple, but hey look who's back! Now ETH is back in the second place. Isn't that great? Not that Ripple isn't good, but i like ETH better.   Though ETH need a lot of improvement, but ETH is more stable than Ripple. So if Ripple could get pass through ETH to the second place, it could be a coincidence.
Nothing can be done now. its value continues to decline starting from the beginning of this year.
the ethereum holder will be very sad and surely affected and participate to be thrown away. But you don't give up quickly and stay patient.
Maybe ripple's volume up because it get pumped, after that it will back again below volume of ETH daily basis because until now people still need and use ETH so demand in market will never end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

Last year we heard about Flippening a lot. Maybe they meant this Flippening Cheesy.
It is nice to see how people are buying something only because others are buying it...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 25, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
ETH and XRP were taking over each other several times in the past so its not surprising already. But for someone who just hold tokens, the position of coins on marketcap doesn't matter its the price. Is ETH that will win we want these two to battle for the position because its ETH that has demand for the people because everyone now needs ETHin their wallet unlike XRP which they haven't had demands except them hyping the news.

Activity: 84
September 25, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
I know ETH lost it's position against Ripple, but hey look who's back! Now ETH is back in the second place. Isn't that great? Not that Ripple isn't good, but i like ETH better.   Though ETH need a lot of improvement, but ETH is more stable than Ripple. So if Ripple could get pass through ETH to the second place, it could be a coincidence.
Nothing can be done now. its value continues to decline starting from the beginning of this year.
the ethereum holder will be very sad and surely affected and participate to be thrown away. But you don't give up quickly and stay patient.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 25, 2018, 12:11:54 PM
This flip-flop in ranking between Ethereum and Ripple may happen again so not much to pay too much attention. Similar change in rankings will happen in other top coins when some coin stages a stronger rally over another one.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
Yes, because the market capacity rose 9.14% over the past 24 hours, ETH has a market capacity of $ 24.82 billion with a 24-hour volume of $ 2.85 billion. flipping for XRP has not been too long because ETH recorded a 17% increase in prices and added $ 3 billion to its market capacity
Pages:
Jump to: