Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum loosing No2 Position on CMC????? - page 4. (Read 712 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 22, 2018, 01:59:46 AM
it's a pity that ethereum can't do anything now. its value continues to decline starting from the beginning of this year.
the ethereum holders will be very sad and surely affected and follow along to dump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 22, 2018, 01:47:04 AM
indeed the difference in total market cap is not much different and ripple still lacks $1 billion more to take the position of ethereum. $1 billion is a big number and I don't think that will happen in the near future.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
September 22, 2018, 01:37:34 AM
For yesterday and today, ethereum has proved that she is the leader of the altcoyins and is not going to yield anybody to her positions. After ripple ahead of ethereum for several hours in terms of capitalization, ethereum increased it by more than a billion dollars, and the level of ripple's capitalization during this time decreased by three billion dollars.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 12:36:35 AM
Ethereum now $23.372.047.920 and Ripple now $23.317.393.996  !!  yes it will be very scarce today . if ripple continues so rises it will soon be so far
Yes, yesterday's events were dramatic. Ripple took the second place in the CoinMarketCap table for several hours, but then ethereum was again very effectively discarded. Now, the capitalization of ethereum has increased to $ 24.68 billion, while the capitalization of ripple has fallen to $ 20.39 billion. The difference between them in the level of capitalization has already become very large. Also ethereum very well for the last day rose in price to 241 dollars. Ethereum remains one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 11:40:20 PM
At the moment Ethereum is back in its position in the coinmarketcap, and ethereum holders will maintain this position, so XRP, which once occupied the second position, will continue to look for loopholes in order to occupy the second position and become a platform that has a strong community just like ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 09:40:23 PM
Hi, in spite of the fact that Ethereum has fallen in cost at once, I believe that the Ethereum and the Bitcoin  will stay ahead of the pack ..... I don't know whether you concur with me???

A decent point!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
Due to recent good news from the Ripple on their Xrapid Development price of the XRP coin is booming. As per the CMC total market capitalization of the Ethereum on CMC is $23,347,677,622 & Ripple is $23,343,115,883 Billion which is very near. Looks like ethereum will loose rank 2 if the price of the ripple will increase more. Whats your thought on this?Huh
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Update :- Finally Ripple Dethroned Ethereum From Rank2  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Is this the bad sign for Ethereum???

Dethroned just for hours but still Mr. Vitalik Buterin and the Ethereum holders should be alarming as Ethereum performance is really deteriorating from the huge price falls and now the number 2 rank is under threat so i think its about time for Mr. Vitalik to make a lateral move to improve more the Ethereum market performance
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 09:11:13 PM
Ethereum now $23.372.047.920 and Ripple now $23.317.393.996  !!  yes it will be very scarce today . if ripple continues so rises it will soon be so far

Yep ripple took that number two spot just like that and been holding on very decently, Ethereum is now trying to catch up and currently gaining value, while ripple is resting at its current phase after it mooned early afternoon. Way i see it it will be a battle between Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 08:20:10 PM
I think Ripple won't last long in second place in the Coinmarketcap, Ethereum will still be in second place after Bitcoin, even though it was displaced by the ripple for a while, why am I so sure? some people know which coins have a bright future like Ethereum, xrp gets second place just because the price goes up almost 150% in a week and many buyers demand because they want to get profit
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 21, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
Although ETH's current market cap has risen to $ 25 billion and the XRP is $ 22 billion, it is likely that by the end of 2018 XRP will overcome ETH's market cap and be second in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, the investment in XRP should seriously consider this time because the market will recover very quickly in December this year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 21, 2018, 07:17:51 PM
I don't think ethereum is losing no.2 position on CMC. But if you going to base on the market cap because for me I did not see the price I will look for the potential coin and ethereum for me is no.1.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 07:09:39 PM
I expected that to happen, or else ethereum will be eliminated on the top 10 in terms of  market cap. So frustrating that hodlers and traders dont want to bring back etheteums price to 500$ again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
September 21, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
I believe that this was a temporary short-term effect, especially since Ethereum has already regained the second place in the list

It happened before that XRP replace ETH on a number 2 spot but it will not last for months. ETH now still on top but of course if XRP continues to pump like this, then we are entering in a bull market again since many investors are coming in and XRP may take the lead agains ETH.

The same time as last year, the XRP pump price was very high and then at the end of the year the market rebounded, BTC and ETH rose sharply. And the XRP overtakes ETH is only temporary because current ETH has returned to the second place with a market cap of $ 25 million.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 21, 2018, 06:45:47 PM
I believe that this was a temporary short-term effect, especially since Ethereum has already regained the second place in the list

It happened before that XRP replace ETH on a number 2 spot but it will not last for months. ETH now still on top but of course if XRP continues to pump like this, then we are entering in a bull market again since many investors are coming in and XRP may take the lead agains ETH.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2018, 06:35:10 PM
Due to recent good news from the Ripple on their Xrapid Development price of the XRP coin is booming. As per the CMC total market capitalization of the Ethereum on CMC is $23,347,677,622 & Ripple is $23,343,115,883 Billion which is very near. Looks like ethereum will loose rank 2 if the price of the ripple will increase more. Whats your thought on this?Huh
https://coinmarketcap.com/

Update :- Finally Ripple Dethroned Ethereum From Rank2  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy . Is this the bad sign for Ethereum???

This not surprised did you remember the statement of the CEO of ripple
Ripple team is working together a whole team to achieve the dream xrp become on the top
But don't be worried even if eth now are in the crisis i am very sure they stay their place at second coins
Why i stand trust for eth because it's useful in every icos project eth so possible for their to uprise again
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 21, 2018, 05:32:36 PM
XRP was the second big coin at the coinmarketcap for just 30 min lol. Eth fight against XRP for its place. I think after the pump, during the correction, ETH will increase steadily and the difference between XRP and ETH will increase.
ETH is my favorite coin for the second place.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
Ripple isn't a real competitor for Ethereum, so it doesn't matter a lot which of the both is number 2.
Ripple competes with Stellar and Ethereum competes with EOS, Cardano and NEO
If to speak about comparing Ethereum and triple, it is completely incompatible coins. their principles of structures are completely different. But because for ripple are banks, and for Ethereum are people who believe in this promising coin and believe in its growth, so expect and hope for a positive mood
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
September 21, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
Ripple isn't a real competitor for Ethereum, so it doesn't matter a lot which of the both is number 2.
Ripple competes with Stellar and Ethereum competes with EOS, Cardano and NEO
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 02:43:16 PM
I'm pretty sure eth is back at #2 now.
Pages:
Jump to: