Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, MaidSafe, NXT, anything else worth investing in, in 2014? - page 5. (Read 5881 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
2 days ago I was going to take a small position on Maidsafe, suddenly, they screwed things up with the IPO trough MSC and I decided not to buy in. Nevertheless, the idea is really interesting, maybe I would give them a second chance.

NXT is really promising for me. I think in this forum there is a non reasonable hate towards NXT: If the price goes up, they blame the initial distribution, if the price goes down they say NXT is dead. This is totally stupid. The IMPORTANT point is the tons of developments the devs of NXT are carry on at the moment and you can check at their forum. In 3-4 months time and if the devs continue the good work, NXT could make a killing in cryptoworld.

Finally, I should read more about Ethereum to make a wise decision.

Maidsafe didn't really screw up. They had more interest then they expected and the found a fair way to compensate people for the irregularities. The "I bought MSC and now I'm screwed" crowd has a small case, but they shouldn't take it too badly. MSC is just getting started and they are better off getting in now then in a years time.

I hadn't been fond of NXT as I'm more of a Mastercoin guy, but I'm going to give it a look along with Ethereum.

It's not just "I bought MSC and now I'm screwed". People who have invested in maidsafe are partial to maidsafe now. What dev have done is destroying the base of virtual community----trust. I really think the project is innovative. But if all of us just care about technique but not morality, this place gonna be full of scam.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
You guys never heard of the BitShares ecosystem?

pre-alpha release of the website: http://bitshares.org
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
2 days ago I was going to take a small position on Maidsafe, suddenly, they screwed things up with the IPO trough MSC and I decided not to buy in. Nevertheless, the idea is really interesting, maybe I would give them a second chance.

NXT is really promising for me. I think in this forum there is a non reasonable hate towards NXT: If the price goes up, they blame the initial distribution, if the price goes down they say NXT is dead. This is totally stupid. The IMPORTANT point is the tons of developments the devs of NXT are carry on at the moment and you can check at their forum. In 3-4 months time and if the devs continue the good work, NXT could make a killing in cryptoworld.

Maidsafe didn't really screw up. They had more interest then they expected and the found a fair way to compensate people for the irregularities. The "I bought MSC and now I'm screwed" crowd has a small case, but they shouldn't take it too badly. MSC is just getting started and they are better off getting in now then in a years time.

I hadn't been fond of NXT as I'm more of a Mastercoin guy, but I'm going to give it a look along with Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 302
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Activity: 882
Merit: 302
So if I have to sum it up looks like Ethereum, NXT and MaidSafe are the 3 (potentially) hot things one can invest in 2014 if he wants to be in the position that bitcoin early adopters were in 2009?

Your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: