Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum market cap crash, if this continue eth will die soon - page 4. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
ethereum prices this year are getting worse but I hope this will not be the end of ethereum, I hope ethereum will recover soon and be able to rise again to have high prices again
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
The whole cryptocurrency market is facing price crisis as the year 2018 have not been favorable to the cryptocurrency market lots of price fall without recovery unlike 2017 where the cryptocurrency price and projects where turning out successful and price skyrocketing. But no matter what ethereuem can not die cause it not the only coin facing such price fall even bitcoin too.
The price fall crisis is not only in the crypto currency market but stock and commodity market are all facing the same problem. Price fall May continue till the end of second quarter of 2019 the way things are going and this is good time to buy at the cheaper price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Standard circulation in the market. Specially designed for people with unstable nerves. They sell it at once, thereby knocking down the price, and then buying it at a cheap price. So all money is made.
Already tired to read forever, that not the day is another day of death or bitcoin or eth. Well, if the psyche is not stable, then why not climb into the scope of trading.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Ethereum is not going to die. There are more projects being built on its platform than all the other blockchains combined. This bear market has affected all cryptocurrencies. It will eventually end and the cryptocurrencies that have a compelling value proposition will rise again. Ethereum will be one of the survivors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
While the rate is falling, the whales on the contrary are purchased in full, for the whole cutlet, and the trend is that they on the contrary buy in the medium and long term, huge assets at the cheapest prices, so I think it is logical that Ethereum will not die out,it is not beneficial to all these elites and whales
Activity: 645
1 Feb 2018 100.935.354.837
1 Mar 2018 85.410.827.047
1 Apr 2018 40.413.407.420
1 May 2018 66.803.233.984
1 Jun 2018 57.894.350.583
1 Jul 2018 45.585.861.718
1 Aug 2018 42.521.937.218
1 Sep 2018 30.035.327.410
1 Oct 2018 23.609.728.018
1 Nov 2018 20.472.105.764
1 Dec 2018 12.284.117.522

Today 14 Dec 2018 8.365.988.421

Eth whales are sending their coins to exchanges.

$ 90 Billion where did they go? Have they been invested in other projects, or have the money simply been withdrawn? There is a risk that almost $ 50 billion is left to fraudsters. Judging by the statistics of fraudulent projects. I am extremely worried about this coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
What is worrisome here is not just the daily dumping in the price of cryptocurrency rather, a strategy dumping of ether on cryptocurrency exchange that devalues everyone's holding. How earth do this hugs amount is been aquired abd get dump, does ethereum have unlimited supply?
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think that even if the price of Ethereum falls to $1, it is still the king of the ICO market. I don't think this is a crash of ETH, more like a price adjustment (more suitable for purchase).
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
You're right.  The situation with Ethereum is very disturbing, because such a strong decrease in capitalization leads to bad consequences!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
with this data at least I realize there are some volume movements that might be your key to buying ethereum. current volume seems to have reached its lowest point.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Compare capitalization by period? What's the point? coin rate is not a constant. If the course were in one place, and capitalization changed, then it would be a big indicator. It turns out that your examples and information about capitalization absolutely nothing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
This situation is not only with ETH. Therefore, I see no cause for concern. You just need to wait a bit and we will see a green market soon.
Activity: 546
In my opinion, all Coin is currently in a DownTrend price, so that everything has experienced a very drastic decline, because all Altcoin including Ethereum always follow the price movements of Bitcoin. So it is natural for now the price of Ethereum falls.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
This ain't for Ethereum only but for all the crypto's.

There are biggest gainers and losers but all of them can't avoid the crash. It's painful to see the market goes down day by day and as for ethereum we can't avoid this. We should take this as an opportunity to take more while we can.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think you just have to wait until the price is high again. Now is a great opportunity to buy coins.
Activity: 1414
Ethereum is the best crypto platform today in my opinion, so I don't think it will die even the price $1. There are many token work in their platform as a backup, so as long as they don't make a mass exit, this coin will never die.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
it is true that if the market situation gets worse and continues to experience a very drastic price decline, eth will soon end, and even yesterday I read an article in one thread in this forum, which stated that the founder and creator of ethereum had prepared to leave eth, from there I asked whether there was still a possibility for eth to experience recovery because the creator alone did not believe in the results of his own creation.
Activity: 350
There are many reasons for the decline in Ethereum prices. I think the most serious growth comes from fraud, which directly leads many investors to leave the ICO market!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Ethereum continue falling can cause lower the value but it will not die soon. Because for me before they die they need to achieve first to become the next bitcoin before they decrease the price and before they die that's I think it will happen in the future.
Activity: 421
I have lost confidence in Ethereum now. I think that Ethereum will not be able to grow better in the future. Ethereum has been dumped by the developer team, so perhaps Ethereum will be overtaken again.
Pages:
Jump to: