Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look! - page 5. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 07:33:30 AM
I have not yet heard about many new features that they have made in a new design. I believe that they just made it look better and wanted to make a small visual update, that was pretty successful. For old timers it is still a vintage version there.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 11, 2019, 07:22:38 AM
As you can see various changes is new look of MEW V5 that is fastest and user friendly from old version and i have no issue for sending transactions.
I also did not have any problems with using the wallet in the new design. I really like him. everything is very convenient
That's good, just in case you encountered some issue regarding to this new look, there's still an option for you to use the old one and continue to enjoy the wallet, MEW update really for the benefits of it's users the new interface needs to be learned but same thing from the old one reliable at it is.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 11, 2019, 07:18:42 AM
Myetherwallet is indeed with a new look that seems very nice and cool. And also for those of you who want to access via the mobile app you can now. This is really amazing, I'm glad Myetherwallet can access it through the myconnect app.

To be honest, I have never used this wallet through a mobile phone. will need to download it and start using
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 11, 2019, 07:06:31 AM
Myetherwallet is indeed with a new look that seems very nice and cool. And also for those of you who want to access via the mobile app you can now. This is really amazing, I'm glad Myetherwallet can access it through the myconnect app.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 11, 2019, 05:46:50 AM
As you can see various changes is new look of MEW V5 that is fastest and user friendly from old version and i have no issue for sending transactions.
I also did not have any problems with using the wallet in the new design. I really like him. everything is very convenient
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 04:48:42 AM
The current update of the myetherwallet has a simple user interface and the general outlook of the website is also nice. My little problem is with how we still have to manually add some Ethereum based tokens. I think it would be very good to have them update the system so that any newly generated ERC-20 tokens that are generated would be synchronized automatically.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 11, 2019, 03:36:46 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 11, 2019, 02:13:45 AM
Actually when I saw new Myetherwallet or MEW, I thought that new MEW is a scam site. Because in the past there were some people that tried to scam many people in this site. And there were wallet that has big amount that falls to a scammer. And that scammer became an instant millionaire. With coins he stole.

The new MEW is great though. Transaction is now very easy. Once it was very complicated. And it adjusted to new design in todays sites.
Activity: 560
April 11, 2019, 02:05:38 AM
Yep. Mew have been improved to its new look and its look like that mew can be such an interest way to look more ethereum users.
Activity: 258
April 11, 2019, 01:50:27 AM
Nothing special about the update, the look become more color full and whats new is the option for creating your ethereum wallet. Well, i donot use the new way i creared last last week  but  i choose the key store file. I have never experience bad issues using the plarform and i do thumbs up for keeping the good work. Securing the data far from the other user
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 11, 2019, 01:22:42 AM
What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!
I think the features are pretty good, it's just that I prefer the old design because in my opinion it's easier to use, maybe features and designs now to avoid phishing actions done by some people. Development is something that is really needed, especially a large platform and I am quite happy with the current safety features.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
April 10, 2019, 05:04:22 AM
The new update version of MEW has been very professional, but many users can not use this new version too. They are more comfortable to use the old version but I think this new version is very professional now. It is very easy to use but many of my friends can not use it. They said before the update version was good. However, to add some Strong security it would be good many user because many were hacked previously.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
April 10, 2019, 04:50:44 AM
I have opened mew v5, the impression I first saw was a progress that aims to remember their performance and I see an image of an astronaut maybe it represents an object to go to the moon

As for me, MEW has always been one of the most popular , reliable and easy to use wallets ERC-20 With a recent update did a bit more modern design but the most important thing for me is that there was a mobile app for Android. Use and is very happy.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 02:51:42 AM
I have opened mew v5, the impression I first saw was a progress that aims to remember their performance and I see an image of an astronaut maybe it represents an object to go to the moon
Activity: 784
April 10, 2019, 02:15:06 AM
I think it needed more some improvements and upgrade it to fast set up because when we add tokens to our mew it is so slow and long to wait, i prefer the vintage MEW than this new one. Because the vintage MEW can easily use and comfortable unlike the new one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
April 10, 2019, 02:08:45 AM
Personally,  I still prefer the old  version of MEW, as the new one looks too cartoonish and it doesn't inspire me too much confidence to try.

As long as the security level is the same, that's the only thing that matters.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
April 10, 2019, 01:58:22 AM
Yes, now MEW and Etherscan have a new look, this is no problem. But for me personally, I prefer the old look, maybe because I'm used to the old look, so I'm not familiar with the new look.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 10, 2019, 01:45:43 AM
the MEW page display is pretty good. interesting does not impress old school. page loading in my opinion is quite fast and open wallet access is also quite easy. MEW's overall appearance is very interesting now and for beginners who want to open or access a wallet it is easier and can be understood. as usual the MEW site doesn't eliminate wallet usage tutorials. more importantly, keep free and open source.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 10, 2019, 01:30:53 AM
What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!
it's been quite a long time mew upgraded it's website and was deliberated here. Their new look is great and it will run much more better than the old one. But there seems to be some bugs which I think they must have fixed by now.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 10, 2019, 01:22:47 AM
yeah i also look that update, but im still not try the new version.
because im more comfort use old version  Grin Grin Grin.
but atleast maybe i should try it.
Pages:
Jump to: