Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look! - page 9. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 07:39:11 PM
Yeah, Etheruem update of myetherwallet is very great, i actually love the background and i read within the first quarter of 2020 Ethereum would upgrade its blockchain network to help increase their transaction very speed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
February 15, 2019, 07:27:57 PM
Not only MyEtherWallet, website explorers like Etherscan also have a new look. Or rather the new UI. At least this will make users not too bored with a monotonous look, without losing the previous function.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 15, 2019, 07:25:43 PM
I saw the introductory aspect of it when someone informed me , but I am yet to access the features. When I saw the front page of it, it looks very much better than the first.
Although, there seems to be some complaints on the transaction fee adjust. Until I personally look into it, before I can be very sure of the experience.
I am just believing that MEW will not release an update that is a crap.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 15, 2019, 07:22:47 PM
Basically, every update will aim to improve the lack of features that existed before. I think the features in Myetherwallet are very good and easy to use for users especially ERC20. So with the addition of new features, it will certainly attract more attention to old users or new users.
I'm just surprise when I opened my Etherwallet to check by ERC tokens and there is changes happen cause I've never heard such changes.
There is something new and it just a little bit adjustment but everything still good. As usual, changes may occurs not just to look attractive but because to upgrade the system and makes changes with the security codes..
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 07:16:17 PM
Basically, every update will aim to improve the lack of features that existed before. I think the features in Myetherwallet are very good and easy to use for users especially ERC20. So with the addition of new features, it will certainly attract more attention to old users or new users.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 12:31:13 PM
I just found out about this news from you. First I opened the site myethereum with a new look, made me confused and needed to be learned again to get used to it.
With a new look and adding lots of features it is certainly good for Myethereum accounts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
February 15, 2019, 12:28:22 PM
I haven't learned much about the update. However, if a better wallet makes a positive improvement is not a bad thing. Although I met on the forum to mine a negotious review. There were problems with sending tokens through App.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 12:26:13 PM
I have visited MEW and found that everything has changed. At first, I didn't know if I had accessed MEW's address correctly. I found out and knew that it was upgraded. I don't like etherscan color, because it's too bright and not good for my nearsight like me. The interface looks nice but I like the original version
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 15, 2019, 12:25:41 PM
Though I have not really take time to check it out to be able to make any conclusion but from the look of things, it appears to be a solid one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 12:19:40 PM
What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!
Pages:
Jump to: