Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look! - page 6. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 10, 2019, 01:02:56 AM
What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!
After having alot of issues of hacking this past?for sure they wanna regain their name and maKe some updates to accumulate some trust again
Its not easy to forget what MEW sites experienced from this hacks and people are now having second though of trusting them again,most of the users using MEW now are those people that required by bounties to provide erc20wallet but the individuals don’t use as personal wallets
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 10, 2019, 12:53:30 AM
at the first time im confused with MEW new interface, but after try it fir several time and learn it feature, the new version of this MEW overall is great.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 12:41:47 AM
What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!

The new Myetherwallet has better UI from old Myetherwallet, i think i will used to.
More important thing is the security of the website of myetherwallet.
They must keep improving because many hackers usually targeting to make phishing site of myetherwallet.
April 09, 2019, 10:53:49 AM
I think the upgrade of MEW now is good although at first you confused but the end of the day we realize that the new MEW was good than before and also its for our security.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 09, 2019, 10:47:17 AM
I used it but in combination with hardware wallet, and now with new look is more easy to set up, but i wish when sending tokens to see how much is needed so i not fail when send some tokens and lose gas fee.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 09, 2019, 10:25:07 AM
I left this wallet a while ago. When hacking became the order of the day. I just hope they have made something good of the wallet.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 09, 2019, 10:12:32 AM
It's actually a good one, because i checked it, but did not login my wallet using my private key. Ever since there has been many issues on hack and attacks on MEW, i decided to opt for another, which i believe is safer. Else, i would have given details on how good it is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 09:44:10 AM
The new theme just looks awesome for me and it has a better view rather than the old one. This one is very responsive and looks clean. If you wish to do some advanced features in the blockchain, just try to back to old version, it's better.
Merit: 251
April 09, 2019, 09:32:06 AM

I haven't using it for so far, because what I'm used still was the old things of MEW, and its been 4 years I guess that I've using it and so far I never encounter any issue problem with it. Though, I tried already to check it but not completely finishing the tutorial it has in the youtube video. But according to the most community feedback it is good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 09:20:10 AM
It is indeed better with some new features. I like the swap fiat to crypto feature which without KYC requirement. This feature is the game-changer for users in crypto space.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 09, 2019, 08:57:56 AM
The new looks is more improve happens and I like the features of the new lool of the myetherwallet and I think it's better compared to the old one but maybe to other peopel they want still the old version of the myetherwallet because we our different.
I also really like the new format. It is more comfortable. I was trying to habit first month, but now I like everything
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
April 09, 2019, 08:46:49 AM
The new looks is more improve happens and I like the features of the new lool of the myetherwallet and I think it's better compared to the old one but maybe to other peopel they want still the old version of the myetherwallet because we our different.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 09, 2019, 08:42:12 AM
I have visited the new address and actually i didn't like it too much.. I know the old one well and used to work in that way.. I think there was no need to make any change, My Ether Wallet is too important for me because i will keep my wealth there and i don't want to mix my head. Anyway i still use the old one. https://vintage.myetherwallet.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 09, 2019, 08:41:23 AM
The new face of ethereum website is very interesting as they upgraded their website and they put additional features to their website which is very useful.

But my problem in the first place is by adapting to their new feature as their are features that were erase unlike the old one. Old website let me set gwei and the new is already automated which is not good especially if the gwei goes higher.
Therefore as of right now, I have used the old one with few transactions especially the gwei is kinda high.  

the old one looks confusing and not user friendly . alot of user complain about the gwei thingy . they cant send because it causes an error and this result for them toggle the gwei meter  . new one that you mention is now automatic which was good because users wont now be confused  . they can just choose the coin that they want to send but they still need to ensure that they have enough eth so that it wont causes any error  .

To me it is very useful and beautiful. Moreover, we no longer have to use MetaMask. Thanks to Mobile Devices, Chrome Plug-in and Ledger connectivity, it meets every need. It was very good to be able to use it on my mobile phone.

we still need to use metamask because other users like me only have a private key option to unlock our wallet . meta mask is useful so that we dont need to paste our private keys too often and this reduced  the risk of getting phished ,
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 09, 2019, 08:37:17 AM
I like the new interface. I have no difficulty in using it. All necessary functions are in place.
If you are well inform using this wallet before there's no problem with the update as it can be learned quickly using it, updates has been made  for a much better and experience.
Activity: 574
April 09, 2019, 08:31:44 AM
The new face of ethereum website is very interesting as they upgraded their website and they put additional features to their website which is very useful.

But my problem in the first place is by adapting to their new feature as their are features that were erase unlike the old one. Old website let me set gwei and the new is already automated which is not good especially if the gwei goes higher. Therefore as of right now, I have used the old one with few transactions especially the gwei is kinda high.  
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 09, 2019, 08:12:54 AM
The new look and features of Ethereum is quite fascinating with all the nice colour design that have been inculcated in it. Not also forgetting how simple it has become to make transactions from your wallet. The previous interface was very clumsy making navigation through the platform quite difficult. Hopefully they can either maintain this one or make it more nicer than the current one  Grin
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
April 09, 2019, 07:48:54 AM
As i used that is very better version of MEW so transactions speed is faster and there is low chances to reject transitions.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 05:06:04 AM
The new look has been on for quite some time now and it ideally great although there has been some discrepancies after the new design was launched that needed to be sorted out by mew. But generally, the look is great.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 09, 2019, 05:02:12 AM
thats quite make me shock
amazing and very good design there. very friendly and easy to use than the older one.
and there is notification button there. its help alot for me
Pages:
Jump to: