Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 18. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 07:27:04 AM
Okay, I didnt let the miner run for long enough.
I am getting an average of 131, the reported is 143-144, and I used to have before using the tool 135-136.
I think that Claymore 9.7 notice about the devfee and reduces the hashrate without reporting it, downgrading to 9.5 improves the avg but is still not getting the expected value, there have to be another problem here.
August 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM
Hmm, cpu utilization do you have when mining and NoFee software are active?

Normally its 50-70%, but it sometimes grows to 98% for short time periods
20-26% System interrupts
20-36% (48% sometimes for for time periods) Microsoft Windows Search index
0-48% (same as above, normally 0 then grows to 48 for a moment) Microsoft software protection platform
2-5% eth dcr miner

I tried downgrading from claymore 9.7 to 9.5 in order to see if it was detected by the program, but the same results.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 06:56:42 PM
Is there any linux version??

Do not use it, it will steal your shares.
Hello, I was offline for a while, but please give me proofs that I steal your shares? PM me or answer this message please

MilleniumFalcon, the person who wrote the software is stealing shares with this software.
I do not do it, but you may have low hashrate because of your PC latency, shares from miners goes to NoFee software, it open packet analyze it and make a new TCP packet again. It takes 1ms in my PC, but I do not know how long at your. I made it using C++ to make it as fast as possible.

I tried it in Windows for two days, it marginally reduced my avg hashrate. Previously my reported hasrate was 144 and avg was 135. Now the reported is 144 and the avg is 125.

Hmm, cpu utilization do you have when mining and NoFee software are active?
August 07, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

Hello, I was offline for a while, but please give me proofs that I steal your shares? PM me or answer this message please

MilleniumFalcon, the person who wrote the software is stealing shares with this software.
I do not do it, but you may have low hashrate because of your PC latency, shares from miners goes to NoFee software, it open packet analyze it and make a new TCP packet again. It takes 1ms in my PC, but I do not know how long at your. I made it using C++ to make it as fast as possible.

I tried it in Windows for two days, it marginally reduced my avg hashrate. Previously my reported hasrate was 144 and avg was 135. Now the reported is 144 and the avg is 125.

Activity: 14
August 07, 2017, 05:22:27 PM
Millenium Falcon hi, when will be version for claymore 9.8 ? or 7.1 nodevfee works well?
I am very busy now I do not think I will make new version, I develop it when I have a spare time. Just test it with 9.8. I am busy in 3D mapping field during my spare time now.

It seems 7.1 version is not working with latest claymore ver. 9.8. It doesnt even say "ethereum mining detected" or something..
August 07, 2017, 04:47:28 PM
Millenium Falcon hi, when will be version for claymore 9.8 ? or 7.1 nodevfee works well?
I am very busy now I do not think I will make new version, I develop it when I have a spare time. Just test it with 9.8. I am busy in 3D mapping field during my spare time now.
August 07, 2017, 04:03:10 PM
I'm have program NoDevFee with silent mode

Inbox me.

What do you mean under the silent mode?
August 07, 2017, 03:59:37 PM

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 06:10:01 PM
If you want no fee, why don't use sgminer-gm?

I actually do - with a kernel I wrote myself in GCN assembly. Faster and more stable than Claymore's. So why did I patch the *nix version of his miner, I hear you thinking... Simply because he attempted to stop folks from doing it, and it was a fun challenge. I'd lose hashrate going to Claymore's... and that's before accounting for fee.
How fast is it on GCN2/3/4/5?
Activity: 17
August 06, 2017, 05:17:03 PM
NOT WORK WITH V9.8
Activity: 18
August 05, 2017, 07:33:46 AM
it's like running in a circle ...

-> "it will steal shares" -> "patch it, then it won't" -> "it will steal shares" -> "patch it, then it won't"  ->

Huh

I wish I could test versus / compare with the SGminer thing ...
Activity: 109
August 05, 2017, 03:59:58 AM

August 04, 2017, 10:52:07 PM
Activity: 70

Inbox me.

Open source your code or get it reviewed by the well known seniors here. Or you are just another scammer.

Most probably another scammer.
Activity: 142

Inbox me.

Open source your code or get it reviewed by the well known seniors here. Or you are just another scammer.
Activity: 102

Inbox me.

Can we check your source code?
Activity: 7
Thank you guys! After a few hours the default worker did finally appear. I am curious just how many shares/percent I am really losing.

The default worker will only show if it actually finds any shares during the devfee period, so it can take a few devfee periods before it actually shows up.

Claymore's doesn't actually take a percentage of shares,  it takes 1-2% of your mining TIME. How much devfee you actually pay all depends on shares found during the devfee periods.
Activity: 14

Inbox me.
Activity: 434
With a worker name of "default" ?
Is claymore also using the same ??

To be pricese.. did Falcon get the same from claymore for obvious reasons... ?

If you do not set a worker name, it shows up as default in ethermine. Claymore does that, and even if someone is running miner with no worker name, it will show up as default.

That was a detail i didn't know as i always had a worker name.
Thank you my friend Smiley

Thank you guys! After a few hours the default worker did finally appear. I am curious just how many shares/percent I am really losing.
Activity: 6
With a worker name of "default" ?
Is claymore also using the same ??

To be pricese.. did Falcon get the same from claymore for obvious reasons... ?

If you do not set a worker name, it shows up as default in ethermine. Claymore does that, and even if someone is running miner with no worker name, it will show up as default.

That was a detail i didn't know as i always had a worker name.
Thank you my friend Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: