Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Mining NoDevFee 0% v15.0 🔥 - page 20. (Read 164810 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How can you say it is still the same speed. I put the calculation, speed increased from 115.0 to 117.9 (now it is 119.3) and I am getting more estimated eth per month. Use math.
Here is my ethermine dashboard pic and hashrate. Red arrow is the place that I started to use patch. See the difference in effective hashrate and average hashrate.

I think patch is working. I do not know if some share goes to some other place but definitely it increased my earnings.

Here is my calculation, I am not sure if I am correct but let me explain.

i am using 4 gtx 1070 with dual mine eth and sia. I am getting about 123 eth hashrate and 2260 Sia hashrate.

Before I use the patch. My average effective hashrate was 115.0 and estimated earnings was 1.08873 eth per month.

Now with these rates (115.0 and 1.08873) when my average hashrate increases to 117.9 I would get estimated earnings = 1.11618. (117.9*1.08873/115.0) ( if i did not have the patch)

However now after patch my ethmine dashboard shows my average effective hashrate = 117.9 and my estimated earnings = 1.13727.

As you see 1.13727 - 1.11618 = about 0.02. So it is giving you back your 2% devfee fee.

I am not sure it is coincidence but I also experience visible increase in my current effective hashrate.

So the speed is the same before and after patch. The patch does not work. He is still stealing.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
You think the OP who is willing to steal from claymore isn't willing to steal from you?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
I think patch is working. I do not know if some share goes to some other place but definitely it increased my earnings.

i am using 4 gtx 1070 with dual mine eth and sia. I am getting about 123 eth hashrate and 2260 Sia hashrate.

Before I use the patch. My average effective hashrate was 115.0 and estimated earnings was 1.08873 eth per month.

Now with these rates (115.0 and 1.08873) when my average hashrate increases to 117.9 I would get estimated earnings = 1.11618. (117.9*1.08873/115.0) ( if i did not have the patch)

However now after patch my ethmine dashboard shows my average effective hashrate = 117.9 and my estimated earnings = 1.13727.

As you see 1.13727 - 1.11618 = about 0.02. So it is giving you back your 2% devfee fee.

I am not sure it is coincidence but I also experience visible increase in my current effective hashrate.

So the speed is the same before and after patch. The patch does not work. He is still stealing.
Activity: 2

Activity: 18
so if I understand the latest posts right, even the people who wiresharked the traffic are fakes and lied when they wrote that everything looks right? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
even after patch, some sort of shares still goes elsewhere. time to call in mods n close the thread. if there's nothing to hide, why op is not posting anymore ?
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Do I need to being in Theymos to check IP logs  Roll Eyes

Yes, please do (whatever "being in Theymos" means).

I found this thread from a reddit post about the patch. You can read my first post as the only reason I registered. I really don't care about this forum or whatever goes on in this thread.

Regards,

Millennium Fake-um

Time to call in Theymos. This shit has gone on too long.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187

I found this thread from a reddit post about the patch. You can read my first post as the only reason I registered. I really don't care about this forum or whatever goes on in this thread.

Regards,

Millennium Fake-um

U seems to be a LOT implicate, in something u dont care.
Is like send a message to someone to tell to him, u dont gona speak anymore with him.
See u Mr. Idontcare but i speak so much for defend this thread LOL
Activity: 7

Regards,

Millennium Fake-um
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Why every people speak for Millenium is like new member with low activty ?

Date Registered:    July 18, 2017, 02:57:35 PM
First post : on: July 18, 2017, 03:06:34 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/c0inz-1072271

Just stay AWAY

Because its Falcon in disguise Smiley Well played Falcon

You know they have medication for these levels of paranoia.  Roll Eyes

That's fresh. A new user with 5 posts who has the same time zone as Falcon calling out others as shills. Also register the new new account within 24 hours of Falcon's last login. Do I need to bring in Theymos to check IP logs  Roll Eyes

Several old members have already posted hard evidence of decreased hashrate as well the mysterious unamed "default" miner mining on Falcon's account hashing away at a high hashrate.

If you want simple proof, look at how many shares are submitted at dwarfpool (since they show shares) and how many are registered in Claymore - the numbers are different (a statistical difference with 95% confidence).

Advice to noobs - stop trying to chase 1 or 2% fee to a dev who wrote the Claymore miner.  There are other miners that have no dev fee after all. Spend your resources promoting crypto and learning about how to use crypto, make your private keys secure, etc.  This reminds me of the desperation in the Beginner thread about people asking about which is the best fountain or best ad campaign.  The focus seems misguided.

Just stay AWAY

You know they have medication for these levels of paranoia.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 43
Millenium Falcon has disappeared.

I don't blame him. He spent time and effort to make this patch and everyone wants to call him a thief. I haven't seen any real evidence of that posted here yet; just unsubstantiated claims.

If this program is stealing shares, why is that not reflected on my ethermine stats? My effective hashrate would be down if that were true.

The problem here is that there is no way to know who is shilling for who.

Is this program a scam and Falcon is shilling to keep people using it?
Does this program work and Claymore is shilling to discredit Falcon?

Use it or don't use it, I couldn't care less. Whether Falcon is a scammer or not, I don't see a reason why he would ever post here again. I wouldn't.

Just stay AWAY

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187

I don't blame him. He spent time and effort to make this patch and everyone wants to call him a thief. I haven't seen any real evidence of that posted here yet; just unsubstantiated claims.

If this program is stealing shares, why is that not reflected on my ethermine stats? My effective hashrate would be down if that were true.

Use it or don't use it, I couldn't care less. Whether Falcon is a scammer or not, I don't see a reason why he would ever post here again. I wouldn't.

Just stay AWAY

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Oh don't worry, Falcon isn't gone, he is here and watching  Grin
Activity: 21
Its good if its really work but I had experience with adware and backdoors when giving run as admin. hopefully this will real. Smiley

I don't think it's a malware. Just steal your hashrate.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GBZWicj.jpg
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
So this program is a scam?? I can't believe it

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So this program is a scam?? I can't believe it
Activity: 6
no i didn't know, are you sure?