Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 11:12:29 AM
Very controversial issue, and the problem is very old.
My point of view is that ETH's success lies in the author's ability to program V is really tough to outrageous, he actually created in the ETH platform four development languages, my God. In addition, the appearance of ETH's ERC20 token is also one of the reasons for ETH's success, because with the ERC20 TOKEN, the various ALTCOIN teams can leave a lot of manpower and resources.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 11:05:02 AM
Choosing or investing in any of these two coin depend on your goals. Do you hope for big profits in the long-term? Then Bitcoin should be considered. Etherum is very promising but bitcoin is by far the most popular cryptocurrency. and most importantly, it has much room for growth. Some experts say it can grow to $50,000 and even $100,000.

This is true, it's up to the person who is having the bitcoin or thereum. The time interval is also vital here. If you think you will hold them for years or months, ethereum can also an advantage against bitcoin.
Activity: 238
November 19, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
Bitcoin is much more profitable than ethereum.Easy access.And i am not lucky on trading so much more earnings on btc.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
November 19, 2017, 10:54:32 AM
Both ethereum and bitcoin are good to have.But if possible would choose bitcoins first then ether.Much more accessible and less complicated.
Activity: 137
November 19, 2017, 10:40:02 AM
I would prefer like to invest bitcoin than ethereum, because the price of bitcoin always increasing all the day. But we don't know well about ethereum for the future, maybe ethereum will be the best in the future like bitcoin now. Literally, I use both of them now.
Activity: 336
November 19, 2017, 10:23:33 AM
Ethereum more convenient, according to the speed of the transaction. it's more mobile. But bitcoin is more profitable right now for investing and trading on the exchange.
Activity: 224
November 19, 2017, 10:03:49 AM
I am choosing bitcoins.I prefer it better for i am using much of bitcoins rather than ethereum right now.But i do have ethereum but for me i widely use bitcoin than ethereum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 09:45:20 AM
Choosing or investing in any of these two coin depend on your goals. Do you hope for big profits in the long-term? Then Bitcoin should be considered. Etherum is very promising but bitcoin is by far the most popular cryptocurrency. and most importantly, it has much room for growth. Some experts say it can grow to $50,000 and even $100,000.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
November 19, 2017, 09:09:36 AM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

All coins in cryptocurrencies are have potential, but I always look forward coins who have valuable in crypto market. That both coins are in my wallet because I know this have a potential in the future.
No need to choice which preferable coins as long as you have enough capital to invest because both coins are profitable.
Activity: 336
November 19, 2017, 09:09:20 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Actually, it is not hard to invest in bitcoin. Yes, the price is going higher gradually, but you don't have to buy big amounts.

Ethereum and bitcoin are the greatest coins of the cryptocoins, and I think both of them have a bright future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 08:41:36 AM
In short term Eth because Btc will do a strong correction but on long run definitely Btc

short term eth? i think your wrong. the real short investment is  bitcoin because its  obvious that bitcoins value can somehow increase  and pump in just a few days or in just a matter of time but look at etherium, still it has no gains until now and sometimes its value is still decreasing. but overall most people will vote 50/50 on etherium and bitcoin because they are just simply good though both have advantage and disadvantage to each other.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
November 19, 2017, 08:32:55 AM
Both coins are a very good investment because they are the top crypto currency and has a good foundation. Personally i will choose 80% bitcoin and 20% ethereum, trading bitcoin is better because of the price swing and ethereum will be great after they move to pos later.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

For now! ETH is the best choice! But BTC still attractive! So i will invest all BTC and ETH!
This is the first choice at the moment!
Thank!
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 08:22:55 AM
Ethereum or Bitcoin
- for me i choose both
but defend on you what if you want,. Bitcoin its realy impressive this year and upcoming year i guest but its high value now if you have money purchase its great idea,. Ethereum its very big potential and only 1 month old and its a value its up and up,.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 08:01:07 AM
BTC represents more of a value, its code is simple, clear, easier to accept. ETH represents the combination of intelligent contract and block chain, and there will be more enterprise application access. BTC must be accepted faster, and most people buy it first. Comparison or classification?.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 19, 2017, 08:12:47 AM
I also prefer to have this both Bitcoin and Ethereum because this two now are the successful cryptocurrencies this time but bitcoin is the best that has more and expensive value than ethereum, Ethereum is also promising because most of the ICOs using this network for their smart contracts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 19, 2017, 07:34:52 AM
It is really difficult to talk about Bitcoin future. A lot of things happen with Bitcoin nowadays. The next time of the most powerful currency in the mist. Ethereum feels very good in compare with BTC. It makes sure steps ahead.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
November 18, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Bitcoin investments are more flexible for cashing out during the week. Ethereum is not at that level yet, I would give it a few years before it could have any noticable increase in volume.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 01:38:46 PM
I think both.
Btc is the daddy, and the gateway drug - I see $100k by 2020 and next block halving (probably sooner),
and eth will shine, now it's just use for ICOs, but it hase insane potential in the future.

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 18, 2017, 11:29:34 AM
BTC and ETH both are good investments. I personally prefer going with BTC. I would suggest you to split your bucks and invest big on BTC and keep ETH as the backup.
Pages:
Jump to: