Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 253
November 18, 2017, 12:30:02 AM
I think that both of them will have a very good future ahead, no doubt about it.
That all depends on your money, actually. Because bitcoin is really expensive, then you could go with ethereum.
I prefer bitcoin tho, since the prices is great for some trading. And ethereum has a really stable price these days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 12:23:29 AM
I have and hold both. But I prefer bitcoin because the price high and more profitable. Ethereum is good with their smart contracts and I see the price is up now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 12:22:43 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin is good coins for investment.
i suggest to invest in ethereum,because price is stable and ethereum use less transaction fees.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 12:12:41 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are very good in the world of cryptocurrency. even someone will have trouble choosing the coins, but if the price issue seems bitcoin will be the choice of someone because the price is very high compared to other coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 11:45:34 PM
eth and bitcoin are two very good digital currencies, because bitcoin is perfect for trading because the price is fluctuating, and eth coin is quite stable, and has a bright future
Activity: 1974
November 17, 2017, 11:35:28 PM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

Why not both? Both is good for investment I can't choose one. Both is promissing coins.
Ethereum platfom have a good potential and I think the price is stable and will increase high in future. Bitcoin, everyone knows the reason why. Bitcoin is major coin most pofitable for me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 17, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Ethereum and Bitcoin are good and stable coins but I'm more inclined to Bitcoin when it comes to investing. if you want to invest the coin to find the most secure so as not to lose.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 10:46:21 PM
Bitcoin, couse i like it Bitcoin Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
November 17, 2017, 10:38:46 PM
Both coin are good,bitcoin is great chance of value appreciation.
but ethereum also is good currency.
bitcoin is high value but very difficulty to get it.but as my choice i'm still consider bitcoin Wink
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
November 17, 2017, 10:27:53 PM
Money that people do not use will cease to function. So it was and will be. Bitcoin has already been legalized in a dozen countries. It is very convenient to transport money through Bitcoin to other countries. It is not bad to launder money and speculate on the market in the short term. Ethereum is also a good currency. Freedom to earn and make decisions independently. If they believe in money, then they use it!
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
November 17, 2017, 08:57:42 PM
I still prefer Bitcoin because it has the great chance of value appreciation but I will try ethereum because it is somehow performing well in the past week and speculators says in future time ethereum will be valued high like what's happening in bitcoin. maybe I will try buying some ethereum for investment using at least 20% of my earnings in bitcoin then the rest is for bitcoin investment.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2017, 08:55:03 PM
Why not both? Just split your portfolio to 70-30 for btc and ethereum. Both of those are going to remain there.  I know people think that price is high for btc but people were saying the same when the price was $2000.
Activity: 258
November 17, 2017, 08:53:07 PM
bitcoin and ethereum have an important role.
bitcoin is high value, but to get very difficult.
whereas ethereum is more efficient for d search.
in my opinion, more potent ethereum than the bitcoin for the search
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 08:42:16 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Admittedly, it is now getting hard to invest in Bitcoin because of the very strong pump that has been going on. The value has already sky-rocketed very high. We can only afford so much in terms of Bitcoin investment. But still, the least risky choice of investment in the entire world of cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin. That is why even is my investment is relatively small, I can still consider Bitcoin as my choice. Ethereum comes second though.
Activity: 345
November 17, 2017, 08:36:40 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Both ethereum and bitcoin is a goo digital currency. You can either invest on the two but still there are some issues and difference to be identified. Eth now has a good amount of trading, I can sa the best altcoin now. It has a great increase in value but could not be that stable. If you prefer long term investments, therefore bitcoin is the best for you. Just wait for it and you'll get great payback on it.
Activity: 598
November 17, 2017, 08:05:53 PM
Doge!  Grin
Both coins are good.but i choose etherium..etherium is good for a long term investment the price is stable....
Activity: 14
November 17, 2017, 02:45:34 PM
Doge!  Grin
Activity: 34
November 17, 2017, 02:45:05 PM
I prefer Ethereum. The future of bitcoin still rest in the hands of a few miners and we saw the impact that can have a few days ago. Bitcoin has the brand but is built on older, expensive, and not efficient technology.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 17, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

I'm going to say Bitcoin because you can print as much Ethereum as you want and you can't with Bitcoin. Plus millions of bitcions are gone and more and more are getting lost so the price will keep going up as long as people want more of it.

So my money ins on Bitcion not ETH
Activity: 29
November 17, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

are you asking us, about mining or simply for investing?

for mining you need to invest in ethereum or bitcoin according with this params:
1) your budget
2) electricity cost in your country.

simply, for investing, i think, BTC and ETH are enough good....
but ETH should have the biggest potential.
Thank you

I' new in crypto world. Can you please give me a little brief on what's the connection between electricity cost & mining/investing?

to do ROI [return on investment], or better if you spend 10000usd to buy asics or rigs, ROI is how many day, or months or years you need to rise 10000usd and return at zero, from the -10000usd.
the most important parameter is the electricity cost.
here an easy resource where you can do some computation with your future mining hardware

https://whattomine.com/

good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: