Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
i think buy ETH. Because eth is faster, fee cheaper. And importantly the profit will be higher
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 10:10:48 AM
I don't know have to choose which one, everything is so slow in the transaction
We have to find another coin transactions fast
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
January 07, 2018, 10:02:41 AM
Neither of these two coins i will invest this time,new alts are more profitable than these two giants,have more advance technology and faster tx confirmation speed.
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

I'm more inclined to Ethereum. Bitcoin already has become a tool of speculation only. He in fact does not carry any technological solutions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
I think both are great altcoins. But Ethereum seems to be better for you at the moment, investing in it now will be a stepping stone in the future when Ethereum 2.0 is born, it can become. Stronger than what bitcoin has done in the past 10 years.
Activity: 304
January 07, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
These coins are the most competitive and can said profitable coins. Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and it has the highest value. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum has a value that is not that high but its price is increasing for now. If we base on their prices, I prefer to choose bitcoin because for me it will give me more profit but on its price, many investors can't afford to buy one bitcoin so they transfer on ethereum. Ethereum is a good coin and good for investment. Many people can afford ethereum for investment but having an infinite supply might lose its value so for me invest first on ethereum then change on bitcoin if we have enough money for investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
January 07, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
Investing in bitcoin must look increasingly more difficult to people due the price (almost continuously ) increasing through time , which eventually make investor flee to other coins that are still potentially more affordable by them especially if they are on a strict budget .
Yet i prefer by far investing in bitcoin than in any other coin since it is the only one that i consider as " a safe heaven asset " , and which can comeback from any fall , decrease , segwit , hard fork , ico bans anywhere and even complots!
Ethereum is nonetheless promising too since it's the base of any tokens and is also rising even tho it's scaling isn't as near as bitcoin's .
Activity: 378
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 07, 2018, 09:45:52 AM
Both of these are Legendary Cryptos and my first preference is always Bitcoin but due it's high price. it's out of reach from many investors, including me. So best choice after Bitcoin is obviously Ethereum. Ethereum is going to rise in value I think because it's demand is going to sky high due to it's low price as compared to BTC and many ICOs launched their tokens using Ethereum blockchain so a big community of cryptos is on Ethereum blochkchain.
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
it's hard to say that we gonna prefer ethereum. We all gonna prefer bitcoin for the crypto king but yea we can accept eth as it's queen and I hope that ethereum will pass over that scam called ripple because ethereum deserves the 2nd spot on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 815
January 07, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
ethereum and bitcoin currently have good prices. no wonder both coins can be used as long-term investments by many people, but today bitcoin is still king in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 09:36:27 AM
Both of bitcoin and eth are a really great coin, if i just can choose one of them i will go for bitcoin over eth, you know the big different price between btc and eth. And then bitcoin is a legal currency in some countries, and i feel save when i hold bitcoin as my investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
January 07, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
I will keep both bitcoin and etherum. I would choose to keep more bitcoin as it stabilizes more valuable. I also keep an etherum to participate in good ICO projects that I have researched.

i think this is a good choise. diversification give you the best results.
Activity: 50
December 05, 2017, 09:16:12 AM
I will keep both bitcoin and etherum. I would choose to keep more bitcoin as it stabilizes more valuable. I also keep an etherum to participate in good ICO projects that I have researched.
Activity: 294
December 05, 2017, 09:12:26 AM
Both. We need both currency in trading. We need bitcoin for encashment, while ethereum for trading our altcoins, especially now that there are alot of altcoins coming out.
Activity: 448
December 04, 2017, 09:34:24 AM
I would prefer etherium because of high investment requirements in bitcoin. There are lot of good ICOs in etherium that is why we should not just depend in bitcoin alone. we just needed to chose the right ICO that we will invest at.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:29:42 AM
For me, bitcoin is preferable, but the etherium is also good, but I would like to see my investments grow many times in the future, and in this bitcoin will cope better Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 04, 2017, 09:05:39 AM
Both are good for keeping and storing. At the moment bitcoin is better cuz price is going high and ethereum will pop up soon.
So best possible option is to keep as much as possible from both of them, if we look at price to buy then better option is ethereum for long run.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 08:23:31 PM
I think regardless of which has better technology Bitcoin has a much greater name/brand recognition and is the one that has been getting integrated slowly into the mainstream. I think it's wise to invest in both but I doubt Ethereum is going to match bitcoin bar some major scandal
Activity: 311
December 03, 2017, 07:56:23 PM
for investment I like bitcoin but for transaction or trading I choose is Etherium,
both have their own specialty, if bitcoin is very good for investment then Etherium is suitable for transaction because the fee used is not like bitcoin which is very high
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
December 03, 2017, 07:54:41 PM
I think 70% Bitcoin and 30% Ethereum good for hold. It is still better to invest in both, not in one.
Pages:
Jump to: