Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum price in future - page 14. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
December 02, 2017, 06:08:51 AM
ethereum will pierce more than 500 usd for sure. many more ico will coming out next year and will use ethereum smart contract. and there will be many more miners too so i believe it will pumped up soon in the next year

Actually the coins are created with the ethereum platform always looks for best move in the marketplace supply and price growth. But recent days we are finding the some dump in the chart along with the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is being used long time when compare with ethereum. I think in some months you will find the expected growth in the eth price chart.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 06:07:09 AM
Now ETH price around 500$.Will ETH price reach 1000$ in 2018 Jan Huh

I think not, it still takes time for ETH to reach 1000$, it's all possible but not for january 2018
Activity: 39
December 02, 2017, 06:05:15 AM
By the end of the year 700 dollars and then a correction)
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 02, 2017, 06:01:29 AM
Where are you come from? The average price for each ethereum token in this time was around $440 that means there is a lot of gap with your price. may be you are seeing it on the speculation thread.
I will believe at the end of the 2018 each ethereum will be equal with the bitcoin cash price due to the POS system.
Sorry, but why can this POS system make the price of ethereum that high? I can only see one reason like, because of this POS system, more people wiould like to hold this altcoin making the price to rise. But if that's so, it should be happening now.

Let me chime in here.

The price will really at the end of the day be dictated by Demand and Supply.
1.With the release of Proof of Stake - we are limiting the total coin pool inflation to only x% (likely single digits) per year.
2.Adoption. Currently, the ETH Enterprise Alliance features very big perspective players - but they're not going all in for one reason, right now, the operating cost is not the most sustainable due to the high fees miners (needed to run the network) have to pay for electricity and the proportional compensation that they then have to get from the network. Releasing PoS, we eliminate the need for mining, making the system: A. Inexpensive to operate, B. Improved operational capacity (through new innovative tech advance over the current consensus algorithm.) This means, we will have several elements at play here: i. Adoption, ii. Speculative Agitation, iii. Resulting Market Interest.

So, TLDR: Limited Supply (Lower), Far more Demand (Higher). What happens when Demand overtakes Supply? That I'll let you answer for yourself.

Thank you for elaborating it for me. This serves as a good explanation to my question. But still, I have follow up questions in my mind esp in case of eth's POS. I'll try to find some answers of my questions in the web but please have another words on this. When is that "inflation" happening in a year?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 01, 2017, 11:59:03 PM
ethereum will pierce more than 500 usd for sure. many more ico will coming out next year and will use ethereum smart contract. and there will be many more miners too so i believe it will pumped up soon in the next year
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
December 01, 2017, 11:56:29 PM
by looking at the current eth price development, I think to reach $ 1000 per eth may happen, because by looking at the market price is now stable, and altcoin prices continue to increase.
Activity: 46
December 01, 2017, 10:51:53 PM
What drives the increasing price of 1 eth?
For the future is there anyone who can predict that the price can go up or down?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 10:41:19 PM
Eth will steadily rising because it is a good project, it will go down a bit but surely it will rise again. The mods and developers in this project are working hard so that the price of the ethereum will not go down
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 10:39:05 PM
Pos will definitely increase ether value because people start to hold ethereum
For getting mining reward so getting reward should have more than 1000 ether even it will reduce power consumption for mining . So it will be more profitable.
Activity: 196
December 01, 2017, 10:13:08 PM
Hello guys, I'm from future.
Ethereum fair price is $1900 right now, just FYI.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
December 01, 2017, 10:12:38 PM
It does has so many smart contracts that probably the price may be shooted to the moon before the end of the year, I don't think is it going to hit 1k soon.
I see it goin up to 800$ and drop below 700$ to stand there til a real good project that accept eth arrives, that what make the price of ETH fluctate that much.

It have many smart contract, But we need the ether will be pump or the token that we going to hold.
I know they have many promising project but the problem is the value in for the beginning is to be going down it that happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 10:07:36 PM
It does has so many smart contracts that probably the price may be shooted to the moon before the end of the year, I don't think is it going to hit 1k soon.
I see it goin up to 800$ and drop below 700$ to stand there til a real good project that accept eth arrives, that what make the price of ETH fluctate that much.
Activity: 180
December 01, 2017, 10:05:46 PM
I agree with that. I believe that in this coming 2018 ethereum will rise up to 1000$. It is possible that eth will increase in 2018 2x more than the price today because eth is a strong altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 01, 2017, 09:55:47 PM
It is highly likely. At present the price of Ethereum is around $500. It is a bit low compared to Bitcoin. As more and more ICOs using Ethereum platform, the price will definitely go up in future. $1000 in 2018 is possible.
really, that possibility could happen but I do not expect the highest increase because it is feared the price becomes unstable
Activity: 11
December 01, 2017, 07:50:28 PM
Where are you come from? The average price for each ethereum token in this time was around $440 that means there is a lot of gap with your price. may be you are seeing it on the speculation thread.
I will believe at the end of the 2018 each ethereum will be equal with the bitcoin cash price due to the POS system.
Sorry, but why can this POS system make the price of ethereum that high? I can only see one reason like, because of this POS system, more people wiould like to hold this altcoin making the price to rise. But if that's so, it should be happening now.

Let me chime in here.

The price will really at the end of the day be dictated by Demand and Supply.
1.With the release of Proof of Stake - we are limiting the total coin pool inflation to only x% (likely single digits) per year.
2.Adoption. Currently, the ETH Enterprise Alliance features very big perspective players - but they're not going all in for one reason, right now, the operating cost is not the most sustainable due to the high fees miners (needed to run the network) have to pay for electricity and the proportional compensation that they then have to get from the network. Releasing PoS, we eliminate the need for mining, making the system: A. Inexpensive to operate, B. Improved operational capacity (through new innovative tech advance over the current consensus algorithm.) This means, we will have several elements at play here: i. Adoption, ii. Speculative Agitation, iii. Resulting Market Interest.

So, TLDR: Limited Supply (Lower), Far more Demand (Higher). What happens when Demand overtakes Supply? That I'll let you answer for yourself.
Activity: 224
December 01, 2017, 07:32:08 PM
I don't think it will reach a thousand at the end of this year because bitcoin's value is kinda stable now, but who knows though? Maybe it will, maybe it will be less. Let us just hope for the best.
Activity: 80
December 01, 2017, 07:28:59 PM
Ethereum will reach 1000 USD next year, I am pretty confident here. It´s a strong brand, a lot of adoption, new roadmap. I don´t see it overtake Bitcoin though....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

There are many rumors I heard abouot in ethereum, There are some said that ethereum will surpass the value of bitcoin by next year, and I don't what is there basis but this was according to the projection of the bitcoin experts in accordance to them. Well if the happen, I'm not againts with it, besides ethereum was a good investment and assets to invest in also.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
December 01, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

That's very much possible, honestly it maybe low for now, but my mindset was it is a good opportunity to in then hold. Due to for sure by next year 2018 it will be like a skyrocket to their price value. Just hold on tight eth holders... Smiley
Activity: 378
December 01, 2017, 07:00:59 PM
Yes definitely I think Ethereum prise will be 1000$ in next year.
Basically the ethereum moves into the pos coin system implementation, and ethereum holders can earn passive income their ethereum to the network.
My prediction for the price of the ETH in 2018 of $ 2500
Pages:
Jump to: