Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum price killing a lot of new ICO tokens - page 2. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
I think it doesn't kill the new ICO tokens. It really influences the beginning of the tokens or coins from ICO with the very low price. Almost all coins or tokens will have dropped price after the listing. It is influenced by the price of the ETH, for this eth is used for many ICO payments. So this is why the dropped price of ETH really give the big influences. but, i don't think that it is a killer. It is only not the right time for every ICO tog grow now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Not all tokens lose the value of their assets, depending on the time of sale during ico, whether or not the token is potentially future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
You are right, many ICO developers are very afraid to immediately list their tokens because before they just list, they have lost because Ethereum prices continue to fall, if they register, then 100% of their tokens will soon be impacted by investors, because investors certainly will immediately sell their assets on a large scale to prevent more severe losses

Well this downfall is impacting in every aspect for investors as well as for ICO development team. When eth starts recovering then the Entire ICO's will start rocking. The market is unpredictable anything can happen we need to think in a positive manner.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Yes, because of this, some projects do not rush to listing on the exchange. Other projects also moved their ico in the spring of 2019. I don’t know if this is good or bad for users, we hope to see soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Yes, many ICOs are affected by the prices in the market and many of them are very underestimated right now but when eth and the market will recover for sure all these ICOs will be at their right value
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
It is not just about the price of ETH.
THe big thing in this maarket is the price of BITCOIN.
as many tokens in the market are depending on the price of BTC with USD.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Yes you are right.  The situation with ethereum does not allow launching many promising projects!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think in general, it depens on the market. Due to the current market conditions, the price of ETH and of all new tokens is going down, and as soon as the market will recover, we will see completely different prices.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
I do not agree with your statement. most of the new tokens killed what was missing from financing but not the price of ethereum
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Do you think so? I believe ico are the ones who killed eth ask me why? Most ico don early and middle of this year earn nothing less than thousands of eth now tell me where they hide them in a wallet hoping they will earn more gain as time goes on but to their surprise only little are left to circulate and price happened to turn around to them badly which I think is good.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
The price of Ethereum isn't killing crowdsales but it is making fund raising less lucrative with its recent decline in value

It may be more reasonable for projects to raise just a moderate amount not 100's of millions to develop a product/platform that can be made for far less
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The decline in ICOs is mainly due to the quality and applicability of ICOs projects. The prices of most altcoin and tokens are decreasing! but still very suitable for long term investment.

The main drawback of ICO is most of the coin are scammers. Due to this most of people lose hope to invest in ICO. So most of the holders think ICO is not a good coin,  let's hope for a good change.
the more cases of ICO scams, then obviously there will be no good future there, and investors no longer want to invest there, because there are too many fraudsters. hopefully the ICO system will be repaired in the future
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Series of tokens have been developed and some are still in the ICO. Those that have been completed and listed on exchange are really suffering a big blow in term of loss of value in the exchanges. The new ones are scared of being listed on exchange at the moment because of the market situations at the moment and the effects it could possibly have on their tokens' value.
I dont think that's a deliberate act. ICO project owners must anticipate the level of risk, because they are working in a market that is constantly changing. If the project owners could not calculate the average level of fluctuation during the token sale, they were bad managers.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I am agree on it.So many tokens have been built in ethereum platform.As the Ethereum  price goes down, most of the altcoin price drop a lot. Many altcoin traders are in huge loss as all the coin price dump up to 50-60%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Series of tokens have been developed and some are still in the ICO. Those that have been completed and listed on exchange are really suffering a big blow in term of loss of value in the exchanges. The new ones are scared of being listed on exchange at the moment because of the market situations at the moment and the effects it could possibly have on their tokens' value.

Most ICOs using ethereum platform and i think its hurt for them when ethereum price drop. Many ICOs suspended and waiting market recovery again and i think it still unpredictable
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
the fall of etherum prices did make the token value also fall. In addition, there are currently many tokens that have not yet been launched on the exchange, even though they have achieved a soft stamp. maybe they are still waiting for etherum prices to be better to get good value on the exchange.

yes of course it's the best choice for now I appreciate their decision
and of course we can see how they work and try to protect their investors well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
the fall of etherum prices did make the token value also fall. In addition, there are currently many tokens that have not yet been launched on the exchange, even though they have achieved a soft stamp. maybe they are still waiting for etherum prices to be better to get good value on the exchange.
copper member
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
That Etheruem is the King of the ICO, if the token cannot follow the path of Ethereum, then the result is difficult to develop for the token.
Ethereum is also a cryptocurrency that can't be guessed at the price and it's a real coin.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
Yes you are right, many ICOs that have been running add to the ICO period until the end of 2018, and there are some coins that enter the market but the price falls because the prices of Ethereum and Bitcoin are unstable.
This is very different from the end of 2017 where the coins that enter the market are certain that prices will rise several times. I hope that it can happen again at the end of 2018 does not need the highest price but it needs a reasonable price.

That way the ICO will run properly and market circulation and prices will remain stable.
Merit: 13
The decline in ICOs is mainly due to the quality and applicability of ICOs projects. The prices of most altcoin and tokens are decreasing! but still very suitable for long term investment.

The main drawback of ICO is most of the coin are scammers. Due to this most of people lose hope to invest in ICO. So most of the holders think ICO is not a good coin,  let's hope for a good change.
Pages:
Jump to: