Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum price killing a lot of new ICO tokens - page 4. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I don’t think that influence of Ether price on various ICOs is so significant. Organizers of the ICOs will receive a little less money if they want to immediately sell all Ether, but they will further crush its price. If they don’t try to take everything here and now, then the situation is not so bad.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
That is the worst consequence when the ethereum or bitcoin price falls. Most of the ico when this situation occur, tend to pause their tokensale and just resume it when the market returns to normal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Series of tokens have been developed and some are still in the ICO. Those that have been completed and listed on exchange are really suffering a big blow in term of loss of value in the exchanges. The new ones are scared of being listed on exchange at the moment because of the market situations at the moment and the effects it could possibly have on their tokens' value.

Where did you get this idea?Are you a developer of that said ico whos now are scared of being listed in exchange?If not then this is all a nonsense issue and just a self created one

Yes i believe that theres a mass effect from the prices of the tokens and altcoins this price dropping of ethereum but it doesn’t mean that it woukd stay forever as is,so why doubtful about the capacity of each tokens/coins to make this through?You are just making things exaggerated,support crypto and everything will be fine sooner
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
all ICOs who use ethereum prices as part of their exchange rate when the ICO will not experience a loss, they still use ethereum prices at the price range they want, and that will not affect the token when the ethereum price drops. because all tokens will be converted into dollars.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Those that have been completed and listed on exchange are really suffering a big blow in term of loss of value in the exchanges. The new ones are scared of being listed on exchange at the moment because of the market situations at the moment and the effects it could possibly have on their tokens' value.
I still see a lot of on going ICO regardless of ETH's price regression. A Token's value shouldn't be hindered by ETH since most of the tokens are traded with BTC too and we all know how BTC can heavily affect the prices. From how I see it Ethereum is like Youtube then the tokens are the youtube channels. Their success can go on with or without ETH moving to their own blockchain or removing ETH trading pairs are just few of the many solutions if they think ETH is pulling them down.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
of course when the eth price falls, the token exchange rate will also go down. not only new tokens, the tokens that are already on the list have also decreased. some even dropped to 30%.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Series of tokens have been developed and some are still in the ICO. Those that have been completed and listed on exchange are really suffering a big blow in term of loss of value in the exchanges. The new ones are scared of being listed on exchange at the moment because of the market situations at the moment and the effects it could possibly have on their tokens' value.

See to it that ethereum has a bad value up to this moment but if you have patience time will come that ethereum will recover thus erc-20 tokens also will increase . Patience is the key is what I am saying .
Activity: 721
Almost all projects use Ethereum payments, but the Ethereum value is currently declining.
So their ICO projects are delayed to anticipate the fall of their tokens on the exchange.
I think developers take decisions like delaying or stopping their projects is the right decision.
Activity: 412
The bad market, ETH is constantly falling, some ICOs are developing on the Ethereum, so I think that is the present time and the future will change completely.
The market not bad, it just takes place such stage of development. Think, the market cannot constantly increase too. To it just neokhody rest.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Etheruem is a top coin in crypto currency, after bitcoin the next alternative is etheruem that's why it plays a major role in the faith of other altcoins in crypto currency because most altcoins are built on the platform of etheruem which means any factor that affect etheruem will affect most of the altcoins. Etheruem decline in price that's why most altcoins drop massively in price, but I pray it will recover very soon than we thought so as other altcoins.
Activity: 112
The current price of ETH has caused a lot of ico tokens to have to delay the time to enter the exchange!
The project team is afraid that the exchange will cause a crazy fall in prices at this moment!
Maybe ETH slowly recovers to more than $500, and many new cryptocurrencies will enter the exchange!

Not only that. Many ICOs are delaying distribution of tokens cos of ETH price, and its not doing any good to them, since some of them took investments in ETH when it was 5x higher, so good luck with not droping under ico price!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I don't blame them though because it create distrust on the part of their investors and not listing on the exchange because of fear may also create panic among the investors as to maybe they have been scam. As far as am believe, ethereum value will bounce back and everyone will amaze and probably some will definitely regret for not buying ethereum when its market value was below $200.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
crypto market as a whole is continuously in a very much destabilise situation and ETH where it is a platform for many tokens will definitely have adverse effects on the value all these tokens. I know about some of the projects that are ready but their team is not willing at the moment to launch them in a time when market has a lot of negative pressure. I hope the real project will find it's way to the success when the market will be favourable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not at all. It depends on time of listing on exhanges. Some of ICOs collected funds while ethereum was above 600-800 at it is definitely crash for price after listing on exchanges.
But at the same time there will be ICOs which average eth price was something like 170-300 and in this case it is ok.
What is more, by the end of tokensale eth can grow and it means that token can show positive dynamics once got listed.

You are on a good way. It's vice versa, ICO's collect funds in Bitcoin, Ethereum,
and others. What's happen next is selling those coins for traditional currency,
with that money they invest in project, equipment, people. What happens with
sold tokens, people sell it for Ethereum and they sell Ethereum for profit in
trafit currency.
   Most of the tokes, if not all, drop hard after they got listed. That huge drop is
massive sell off. People wish to have traditional currency in their wallet, not
crypto-currency. When that change prices will start to rise.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Many projects collected investments in the ethereum and, with a drop in the price of the ethereum, they lost money, now the projects can not complete the development without investment
Activity: 602
Not at all. It depends on time of listing on exhanges. Some of ICOs collected funds while ethereum was above 600-800 at it is definitely crash for price after listing on exchanges.
But at the same time there will be ICOs which average eth price was something like 170-300 and in this case it is ok.
What is more, by the end of tokensale eth can grow and it means that token can show positive dynamics once got listed.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/

Some projects, of course, immediately died after being listed on the stock exchange at that time, but there are those who are struggling and I think they will be all right in the future, but many will certainly not envy!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
They are now in tragic lost, I even saw an ICO when ETH's value was around $400-$500 and they declared that 1 ETH = $800 as per their ICO tokens.

I forgot what's that ICO. I wonder how they are doing right now.

ICOs that are still on their pre-sale are having a tough fight of ETH vs. $ value.

These precarious times in crypto. A project I follow has postponed their ICO and this is largely because they know they'll struggle through raising the required amount.
Good decision they made by stopping their ICO in the meanwhile.

That ICO team should react if they can see the capacity that they can't do something about it. If they can estimate that its unlikely to collect and meet their expected cap, they should stop. Its better for them to stop it rather than pursue it and leave that project with their investors.
Activity: 94
This is a terrible times for ICOs, I can understand the one's that have refused to launch in exchanges due to the terrible situation of the market. I think converting part of their ICO funds to fiat at the moment might proof to help in some ways or getting a good manager to trading with some fund as per BTC/USD that is if the existing laws allow this.
Activity: 462
I believe those who launch ICO these days, will reach hard cap easily, because ETh price can reach 300 $ with some big green candles, like within a some days or week.
And in terms of usd their collections will be higher
Pages:
Jump to: