Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum prices may touch $250 soon so hodl on to them - page 10. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 15
How is this possible when Bitcoin has dropped, Everytime it try to go over 9000$ it always stops and go down to 8000$, you should be extremely careful, if Bitcoin doesn't shoot for the sky ethereum isn't going anywhere
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I placed a sell order for $ 247. I think that in the next week we will touch this level, but then I do not expect further growth. most likely after a halving, we will again see a downtrend

I hope your buy price was below than $200 because right now, the ethereum price is going down at $207 so it could get down for more. But you don't need to worry because perhaps, it is only a correction of the price so, after this, the ethereum price can increase again and hit your target price. But if somehow, the ethereum price now is going to down for more, you can buy more ethereum while the price is down so your chance to make a profit will be bigger and I am sure you will have a big profit later.

Just be careful because the market situations now are not good after the bitcoin price decline to go up. We can hope that is another correction before the price will start the next rally.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Ethereum had quiet a nice rally till we witnessed a minor bump in it’s prices, but for what it’s worth it also found strong resistance at $202 levels and has once again started bouncing upwards. According to this article it’s showing all the signs of crossing the $250 levels soon, and hence I feel that we should hold on to our Ethereum coins, and not rush into selling them. Furthermore when do you’ll think will Ethereum prices cross the $250 levels mark, pre or post the halving event?.

Source:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/05/03/ethereum-eth-gearing-for-lift-off-to-250/

https://cryptoslate.com/ethereum-2-0-launch-and-bitcoin-halving-are-2-perfect-catalysts-for-a-bull-run/
Well, it's highly possible to reach that price early the $250/eth was easy to achieve. As we see today it was already stabilized at the current price of $214/eth and I believe soon it will break that support. there was a lot of speculation that is circulating about this current market activity. and it has many considerable factors that might be driving this trend, for others maybe the upcoming Bitcoin Halving event or even the Ethereum 2.0 update, etc. but who knows there's more. 
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
probably when halving btc and btc increase altcoin prices will also increase, this is a reasonable response from market conditions when btc goes up all coins will follow.
fundamental and technical will not be too influential at the time of this increase.
because some people might do the pump too.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I placed a sell order for $ 247. I think that in the next week we will touch this level, but then I do not expect further growth. most likely after a halving, we will again see a downtrend
Activity: 308
Merit: 171
jalannya dipotong sama orang
Furthermore when do you’ll think will Ethereum prices cross the $250 levels mark, pre or post the halving event?.
This is fundamental news, and it is good fundamental news, and usually influences,

This is just my technical analysis, looking at the fibo line at 61.8 or 211 $, the last candle has touched but this is support, if it breaks it will go to the next support fibo 50.0 or 188 $. Then see the RSI chart two lines white will start to cut the yellow line usually prices will rise. But Sar is approaching the red candle, usually when the sar line is touched it will go down. So the possibility is still confused. Then I made two auxiliary lines as long as the candle was still moving between the trend line lines and so I thought ETH was still in the lane to go up.
The resistance at 202 $ is gone, for the price to reach 250 $ I can't predict. But as long as the candle in the trend line sure will touch it

This is purely my technical analysis and maybe this could be wrong, all the disadvantages of this TA I am not responsible.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Ethereum had quiet a nice rally till we witnessed a minor bump in it’s prices, but for what it’s worth it also found strong resistance at $202 levels and has once again started bouncing upwards. According to this article it’s showing all the signs of crossing the $250 levels soon, and hence I feel that we should hold on to our Ethereum coins, and not rush into selling them. Furthermore when do you’ll think will Ethereum prices cross the $250 levels mark, pre or post the halving event?.

Source:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/05/03/ethereum-eth-gearing-for-lift-off-to-250/

https://cryptoslate.com/ethereum-2-0-launch-and-bitcoin-halving-are-2-perfect-catalysts-for-a-bull-run/
Pages:
Jump to: