Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum prices may touch $250 soon so hodl on to them - page 3. (Read 1340 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Ethereum already touch $400 so sorry to the hodlers who sold their ethereum at 250$, maybe there is still chance to get on board cause ethereum is just warning up.
I think that so many people have been losing their patience. i remember there are some people who have already created some threads that asked to sell their ethereum or not. There were so many traders have been losing a lot caused by the pump
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
If monitoring the movement of Ethereum has seen an increase, now the Ethereum price is at $ 390. Waiting for the Bitcoin price
to break through $ 12,000 resistance. Then the Ethereum price can go up to $ 500, which we need to hold on to the Ethereum
we have. We must to be optimistic about the potential of Ethereum, don't sell Ethereum right now if you don't want to regret it.
Activity: 518
Ethereum already touch $400 so sorry to the hodlers who sold their ethereum at 250$, maybe there is still chance to get on board cause ethereum is just warning up.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Amazing how in may people were selling at $250, just 3 months later and its at $400, pretty funny, theres a lot of benefit in just HOLLDLING
Crypto is really unpredicted and we dont know what could be the future movement. Those who sell at $250 might have regrets of not waiting but as long as you didnt sell at loss its fine. Huge or small profit is still profit so thats what matter.

Holding takes patience thus if you didnt have it you might get tempted to sell because of your worries of what if.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Amazing how in may people were selling at $250, just 3 months later and its at $400, pretty funny, theres a lot of benefit in just HOLLDLING
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
Nice to see a post like this, on 3 may we was looking for eth to reach 250$ and look how crazy is this crypto world, eth almost touching 400$ now.
don't be surprised, Ethereum in 2018 was able to increase 1000% from $ 200 to $ 1400, the increase is now only a small part of the altcoin season,
hold for a long term, you will feel a lot of profit
I agree with you, hold ethereum for a longer time because after 2.0 ethereum will have a bigger jump so let's watch it together and get a lot of advantages together too Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Nice to see a post like this, on 3 may we was looking for eth to reach 250$ and look how crazy is this crypto world, eth almost touching 400$ now.
don't be surprised, Ethereum in 2018 was able to increase 1000% from $ 200 to $ 1400, the increase is now only a small part of the altcoin season,
hold for a long term, you will feel a lot of profit
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Have come to notice that most altcoin are dependent on BTC, so I believe that if the price of BTC continues to rise, ETH will do same but all the same we have to also observe that Crypto can never be predicted, so even while holding on to ETH, try and also observe and follow the market, and ETH have finally gone beyond the $250
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
I think you are Right.Ethereum Buy this time best time.I like Ethereum But My fortune is very bad because when I buy Ethereum the price goes down And because of which I have lost a lot.I will buy some Ethereum at the moment as market conditions suggest Ethereum could be $ 250.I hope this time I will benefit.Thank you so much for letting me know so much
At this time l think you will get a good profit from ETH, in my view sometimes your fortune depends on your choice and more than that ETH is one of the best coins which has more potential to increase over the 250$. Maybe you should wait for the halving, that is why the halving will affect the prices of altcoins so good.
Activity: 168
I think you are Right.Ethereum Buy this time best time.I like Ethereum But My fortune is very bad because when I buy Ethereum the price goes down And because of which I have lost a lot.I will buy some Ethereum at the moment as market conditions suggest Ethereum could be $ 250.I hope this time I will benefit.Thank you so much for letting me know so much
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
Likewise, it might retrace the $160 region, most capital has been shifted to BTC and unless we have a little breath, I am not bullish on ETH for now
That is your choice. however, the price of ethereum does not make a big increase at this time. however, I believe that ethereum prices can reach high prices this year. I think that after halving, ethereum prices can reach more than $ 250. but, in fact, prices are still stable at $ 200.
after halving bitcoin happens, there will be an effect on the price that may be in the future. of course, all that does not happen instantly and quickly. when market trends are still as good as it is today and bitcoin is still in a good position. then it does not rule out the increase in height can really occur in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Likewise, it might retrace the $160 region, most capital has been shifted to BTC and unless we have a little breath, I am not bullish on ETH for now
That is your choice. however, the price of ethereum does not make a big increase at this time. however, I believe that ethereum prices can reach high prices this year. I think that after halving, ethereum prices can reach more than $ 250. but, in fact, prices are still stable at $ 200.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
I strongly agree that ethereum will soon touch the price of $ 250 in the near future. As we know bitcoin halving is over, and usually is after
bitcoin halving ends the possibility of the price of altcoins including ethereum will slowly rise. We will see the peak in 2021 alt season where
the price of altcoins will reach an all time high price, for this year my prediction ethereum can at least reach a price of $ 500.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe that ETH will be able to grow to $250 in the near future, because now ETH costs about $200, the main thing is that the market does not stop gradually to grow.

Ethereum can reach $250 in near future, but in long-term Ethereum can grow over $2000! And why to
bother with short-term, to risk trading, when holding and accumulating can be also profitable and with
less risks.
   I am a long-term holder and believer in Ethereum! I believe we will see a lot more from Ethereum in
upcoming years, so this is a great time for buying!
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
I believe that ETH will be able to grow to $250 in the near future, because now ETH costs about $200, the main thing is that the market does not stop gradually to grow.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
now halving day has started, and ethereum prices are still around $ 198, and you can be sure if you want the price to pass the $ 250 level, it will happen after halving day. we wait for the ethereum development
now $ 200, good recovery, just hold on, don't let you sell it at cheap prices, you can regret it, $ 250 can be achieved, it's easy for Ethereum now !, although Ethereum isn't so good lately because of the falling price of Bitcoin, then advice i am holding Ethereum until Ethereum 2.0 is launch i will sell and rebuy again in dip prices
Activity: 31
What is the Next Ethereum according to you guys? Man I wish i was in the crypto game in 2016
Activity: 896
now halving day has started, and ethereum prices are still around $ 198, and you can be sure if you want the price to pass the $ 250 level, it will happen after halving day. we wait for the ethereum development
halving has happened, then what is waiting for. ethereum will do a 2.0 update but I don't think it will affect the price of ethereum much. currently hoping that BTC will continue to rise which will bring ETH to also increase.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: