Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 4. (Read 6494 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 06:38:51 AM
I think you can buy the three of them if money is not an issue for you. Those three coins have such a good future. Ripple and Litecoin somehow are like Ethereum, they're very unpredictable and promising as well. These coins are included in my portfolio.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
Of the listed projects, I would single out ETH and LTC, because they are my favorites among all top 10. I am sure that these projects will make very good profits in the future because they are developing successfully.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:28:47 AM
Personally, I'm more impressed with Ethereum. Still, I see it as a more technological cryptocurrency than ripple or litecoin. But the latter are also good and with the proper approach can go on equal terms with the ether.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

I've never invested in coins other than ethereum, so I do not know if ripple and litecoin are good. I think the most ideal at this time for investment is ethereum, let alone the price is declining, the right time to buy it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
Better to distribute your investment amongst 3 coins rather than keeping all the amount in a single crypto currency.
Activity: 322
July 25, 2018, 06:21:30 AM
20% of the Deposit I would have rolled up to buy Ripple 5%, Ethereum 10%, litecoin 5%!  The rest I think is reasonable to keep in bitcoin )
Activity: 252
July 25, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
The ripple is not a crypto currency at all, its centralization is more than 90% and the ripple coin and ripple company are different things.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
July 25, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
For me its not very hard to choose between the three coins it is certain I better choose ethereum which has proved to be very good and has some tokens that have a very useful project in the present and future.
Activity: 29
July 25, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Among these 3, my pick will be ETH. It has already outperformed all alt coins in terms of growth in last 2 years.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 05:52:06 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin to buy and if you want to buy, this is a very good time for you to buy as much as you wish because the price is low and if you hold for long term, you can earn reasonable reward because ethereum has lot of promising potentials. If you have spare cash, you can also buy ripple and litecoin because they are also hood coin with potentials.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 05:49:21 AM
The best choice for me is to buy and keep Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. My absolute preference is for ETH, so I would do 65% in ETH, 20% in Ripple and 15% in Litecoin, but each can handle its portfolio as it sees fit. They have a very good growth potential so I think they could give good returns
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 25, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
Today all these coins are very risky for investing. Now bitcoin is growing and there are prerequisites for achieving a price of 10k. If you invest short-term, it is better to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 60
July 25, 2018, 05:44:19 AM
I would advise you to buy ETH and Litecoin here are two good potential currencies, you will surely make a profit when investing in these two coins.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 25, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
Ripple and Litecoin are not so predictable for a long terms projects than ETH which has strong position and a lot of experts are sure about its bright future.
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 12:49:53 AM
In my opinion, all three coints are good and potential, certainly for investment can give you more results, but ethereum is the best among the existing altcoints, if you believe that the investment in the three is better
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 24, 2018, 10:54:54 PM
As of today, I would prefer Litecoin over Ethereum and Ripple. Litecoin is not a technologically advanced coin, but it has managed to hold on to its loyal users for so long. On the other hand ETH is looking increasingly over-priced and XRP has ruined its reputation due to the association with the establishment.
Activity: 54
July 24, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
ETH is your best choice.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 10:52:08 PM
these three coins have potential and already have high trust by the community. but I myself prefer ethereum for long-term investments and for rippel and litecoin I use only for daily trading only
Activity: 65
July 24, 2018, 09:11:26 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

Ethereum, all the way! Ripple's technology is great but, XRP token created to deceive newcomers and get their money...

No, that would be Bitcoin...BTC is used by whales to take noobs money and buy altcoints with it...XRP is simply not
known enough...just check those scam advertisements, its always "Steve bought 1000 BTC in 2009 for 1 USD
and is now rich man", noone tries to lure noobs into crypto using XRP  Grin

I can not agree with you sorry. I think XRP is a well-known project. What is not known enough about XRP is that XRP token and Ripple Payment Protocol are two different thing!
Activity: 121
July 24, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
In my opinion, XRP and Litecoin are also good for long-term holding. Even though XRP has often been criticized for its centralized nature, this currency has a great potential to be more and more widespread in the future. LTC is making big efforts to be the most convenient payment method among the other cryptocurrencies and for that reason it also deserves attention.
Pages:
Jump to: