Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 5. (Read 6494 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:16:58 PM
In my opinion, ETH is more stable and promising for the long term.
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 07:01:44 PM
If I think Ethereum remains the number one, number two I choose Litecoin, and Ripple is number three. that in my opinion, but everyone has different judgments, then it's up to you to choose which one!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
July 24, 2018, 06:57:37 PM
Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? I think all three crypto currencies are supported by the whole crypto world. Ethereum large platform. Ripple was especially popular by making deals with banks. Litecoin promises hope with last year's performance.

You are incredibly wrong. Ripple is not only not supported by the whole crypto world, but it is hated by half of it. I don't hate it, but I am very sceptical about Ripple and want to warn everybody, that it is just a Pump and Dump machine.
Activity: 131
July 24, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
I'm going to invest in Ethereum. other alticini I believe has lost its perspective.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 06:55:18 PM
Better to not offer the ethereum coin in light of the fact that for beyond any doubt it will turn out to be high the cost of this coin and if that happen you can inspire opportunities to get more benefit. However, your ethereum was at that point sold yet you can purchase more ethereum in the event that you have additional cash now. Litecoin and swell is likewise potential coin and without a doubt those individuals who have this two coin can acquire more benefit. Better to have this two and don't pick just a single coin . Since incase the cost of the coin of swell increment and you have just litecoin you can't show signs of improvement to purchase this two and they hve once in a lifetime opportunities that you gain enormous cash. We require just is to hold up the cost yo increment so you can make more benefit..
Activity: 69
July 24, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
I think the Ethereum will be better. But if now after the ETF bitcoin starts to grow then Litecoin can follow and grow faster than other coins. Therefore, perhaps at the moment it is better to buy Litecoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 04:25:24 PM
Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? I think all three crypto currencies are supported by the whole crypto world. Ethereum large platform. Ripple was especially popular by making deals with banks. Litecoin promises hope with last year's performance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
of the three coins ethereum is still one of the best and most stable coins among other coins. this happens because ethereum is the most stable coin of price and highest. ripple and litecoin are just a new coin that has not had a major effect on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

I prefer Ether, than any other coin above. Ether I think has great potential for more growth in the long run.
This is a smart contract blockchain and more applications will be used on the network that will make it more.
So, my choice is ether and I have it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

All three crypto above must be owned and should not be lost in the portfolio of crypto-investors, they are really among the best projects in this sector.
After the last market crash with the current price, I think they should buy and hold the three coins you mentioned, because all three have great potential.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

My favorite coins keep bitcoin, and after that is Ethereum. I know that he has the ability to grow more of this currency capacity up by the day and all crypto markets move to the good side. For me bitcoin has twice the price of altcoins above, but you can buy altcoin for a bright investment in the long run.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Purchase more of those coins, you may never realize that the coins will give you a profit in the future.
They have a chance to be great and have a high price. They have fans and more will collect and exchange the coins.
Why do not you try it?
Activity: 321
July 24, 2018, 02:33:25 AM
obviously eth for long term investment as most ico now both payments use eth after btc, and eth already have erc 20 technology which is used by most ico
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 02:27:05 AM
Personally I would go for a mix of Litecoin and Ethereum based on a usage basis and growth potential. Ripple is more of an unknown quantity as its usage case is mostly for the financial institutions to transfer money between themselves. It may grow in value as it previously did but that chances are far slimmer.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 02:19:53 AM
Ethereum first, litecoin follows and ripple is not taking. This sequence will be my approach for investing in these cryptocurrency mentioned. I think ethereum is the strongest of the three and in time ethereum would be very popular just like bitcoin
Activity: 201
July 24, 2018, 01:07:16 AM
my rank after bitcoin
ETH
XRP
LTC

XRP supply is too high, but XRP is future gem. hold it long term
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
Riple is third. With Ripple cooperate well-known corporations and banks of the world, such as Mitsubishi UFJ, UniCredit, BBVA, etc.
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 04:27:25 PM
60% in Ethereum and 30% in Ripple, and the rest in Litecoin. That's what your wallet looks like right now. At the moment, the market is relatively stable, so soon these coins will bring profit.
Activity: 75
July 23, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
For me my opinion is going for Etherum. You can buy Etherum and hold it. Surely it have the ability to rise in the future.
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 06:54:30 AM
Ethereum is the best one, I recommend to invest in it, however, look at other options  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: