Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 61. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 07, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
I am going to choose Ethereum rather than Ripple or Litecoin because Eth already gained my trust and it is for long term hodling. Although ripple ang ltc are potential coins, I much trust eth.
Activity: 372
May 07, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin all of them  are potential coins for long-term investments. but i sure will choose Ethereum for my investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
etherum for me  . but ripple and ltc also have future
i sugges you to split it into 40/30/30 or 35/32.5/32.5 , i think etherum have the biggest chance than other
Activity: 322
May 07, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
Of course you can buy because you are the one who makes decision for your self as long as you have money just keep buying but if I were you I'm going to focus in one investment to reduce the risk because there's no guarantee that you can always make profit in every investment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
As for me i will rather go for Ethereum and Litecoin but never with that dream of investing on Ripple. I think that Ethereum is my very favorite after Bitcoin and i have been investing on Ethereum which has yield me more profit. As for Ripple, it is a good coin but i will not like to invest on it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
I recommend to choose ethereum. because ethereum is good and will be top cryptocurrency in the coming year.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
I would choose Ethereum all the way. It is one of the best coin for long term, you can hold it for a long time and for sure, it will be a good profit for all of us. It also has the highest potential among the three and one of the safest coin to invest to. Since ethereum also has a good technology and has comstant development, it will be really big in the future.

I think so too, Ethereum is one altcoin that I think is good for us to make long-term investments, Ethereum is also one altcoin that has the potential to rise even higher, now the price of ethereum is declining again, but the decline is not like last month . but I'm sure the price of ethereum will rise higher than the current price, so suppose I want to invest, I prefer to choose Ethereum,
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
I would choose ETH instead of the other two coins. ETH is very stable and has a pretty good price to be invested.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:32:39 AM
From a security point of view, I will choose ripple, although many people cooperate with the bank it is a central currency, but it will have a more stable growth in the future. There will be some unstable factors in ETH. We can decide whether the founder team will use the POS mechanism to invest again.
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 07, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
ripple definitely not worth buying.this currency without any hint of the future and do not even need to refer to it as an investment
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 07, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
I would choose Ethereum all the way. It is one of the best coin for long term, you can hold it for a long time and for sure, it will be a good profit for all of us. It also has the highest potential among the three and one of the safest coin to invest to. Since ethereum also has a good technology and has comstant development, it will be really big in the future.
i also believe in eth cause i see this as one of the best but litecoin can be ths good one altcoin to watch and to take for a lot of things that you must gonna watch for.
Activity: 383
May 07, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
it seems to me that Ethereum from this list is the best way to invest. just not in the list of bitcoin, it is also a great option for investment
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
I think Litecoin and ETH really have a good future this year and also invested in them, but at the expense of Ripple there are doubts ..
Activity: 275
May 07, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
i would go for etherium, the price of etherium is higher in the last 1 month. they grow up almost 90%. and that is amazing achievement.
Activity: 110
May 07, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
I think it's better to invest in eth.  This is the safest option.  And the price of this coin grows almost every day.
Activity: 94
May 07, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
If you want to invest in long term, I will suggest to buy Ethereum than Litecoin or Ripple. Maybe for Litecoin I can split 30% from my investment but not for Ripple. It's event not Crypto and it's centralized.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
Activity: 90
May 07, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
I would not invest in Ripple.  It is better to invest in eth or ltc.  But it seems to me eth is a better option of these coins.
Activity: 26
May 07, 2018, 08:44:15 AM
Still optimistic about the ether, this is a safe and stable choice, it is very small risk, the application is very wide, the development space has not been opened, so I choose it and will hold it for a long time.
Activity: 429
May 06, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
Ripple, Litecoin and Etherium are all popular altcoins. But based on the past years, etherium have grown way far comared to ripple and litecoin. what proves this, is the growth on its market value from its price two years ago. probably, this is because of its popularity which affected its demand in the msrket making it a strong crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: