Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 63. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
I would pick ethereum and litecoin as a strong minable coins with huge capitalisations and perspectives , i dont like ripple, looks like pump and dymp coin
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
May 04, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
For me, the Ethereum is the absolute leader.
It is obvious that LTC and Ripple don't have such functionality as the Ethereum. Look at how many ICO daily use the Ethereum network and all these projects will move the price higher and higher.
Activity: 168
May 04, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
Choosing from these coins, eth is the most promising coin for investment.  The price of this coin is steadily growing faster than other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 04, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
Obviously the best choice among the three is Ethereum. Their price, popularity and number of believer says it all. Eth being the second valuable coin in cryptoworld and has been tagged by others/believers that can take over the btc. Ltc is also a good choice.
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
According to what I had understand, ETH, ripple, and litecoin are the most popular coins of the digital currency platform. Among them, the one who has the largest volume of money is ethereum, it has a good currency for payment and it also has stronger coins. So I would still prefer ethereum if I were you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
 I would also not advise you to invest a large amount of money in a Ripple project because this is a token of the banking system, but why should the intermediary banks in the form of crypts?
Activity: 152
May 04, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
According to my way of thinking, Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin are the most popular coins of the digital currency platform. Among them, the volume of money is the largest of the Ethereum.and a good currency for payment and also stronger coins.

Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
 Forlong term investment I prefer Ethereum because I believe the project they have is very useful and real and they have a solid team,
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
for Ethereum is indeed a coin that has a growing development and able to continue to increase.
so choosing Ethereum as a coin of choice will be profitable and give maximum results.
with Ripple also having an improved development. so having both of these coins is very interesting. different from the decreasing Litecoin.
Activity: 286
May 04, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
quite a difficult choice, but I still tend to bitcoin and ripple. despite the fact that some other cryptocurrencies are offered here, I would advise you to invest in these 2 because they are now one of the most popular and most reliable cryptocurrencies in the world.
Activity: 378
May 04, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
You can buy ripple and litecoin because it's has stable and good potential coin for investment. So you can investment and you can rich.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 08:02:24 AM
I had exactly the same choice when I invested in cryptocurrency. From Ripple I immediately refused, knowing the principle of this currency. In the end, I bought only ETH. In the future I might be buying Litecoin.
Activity: 270
May 04, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
No doubt Ethereum is the king between those three cryptos. If you want to invest then I would like to suggest you to buy Ethereum. Then my second choice is Litecoin because it has more potential as compared to Ripple.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 07:46:27 AM
Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin crypto currencies are the most popular coin on the market. the greatest and most universal is Ethereum. ripple and litecoin are a little more than potential. I invest to ripple now.
Activity: 324
May 04, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
I choose Ethereum from this list.it seems to me that there is nothing worthy except him and vryatli something will appear soon
Activity: 119
May 04, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
In my opinion, you shouldn't buy only one coin. Both Ethereum and Litecoin are very profitable, so I think you should buy and hold all of them in long-term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 04, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

Better go for Eth because eth is bull run lately from $600 to $800 and it might go back to $1000 again. Also if you want diversity of coins try to buy some LTC too, however stay away from ripple because many dont trust that centralized coin.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 04, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin coins with the highest potential in the world of cryptographic currencies at present. many investors like and appreciate these coins. the end result of my analysis is the ethereum that will be most valued in them.

You are perfectly right about Ethereum and Litecoin. Ethereum has the best potential of all and Litecoin will be big this year, but Ripple is loosing ground in my opinion. Ripple is not as bad as many are saying, but it is not great either. I would go for Ethereum and Litecoin 100%, but will skip Ripple for now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
All three coins are great investments, no doubt about it, since litecoin can be used as a trading pair as well in other exchanges, you can use it to do arbritage trading, ripple on the other hand, seems to be going to have a good term this year, since some banks are going to use ripple insted of bitcoins as their crypto currency, while for ethereum, since it is next to bitcoin and there are also a lot of ethereum based coins, ethereum might reach a new high, but among the three,  I would bet on ethereum, since it is much more stable than other coins, and there are times it doesn't rely on the price of bitcoin for it to go up, unlike the other, anr though it may be slow, ethereum still have a huge room progress, in which we are going to see in the upcoming months.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

I prefer Ethereum because it has good growth and has good popularity and thus because at this moment I know the price of Ethereum is recovering then it is better to invest in Ehereum with long-term
Pages:
Jump to: