Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 64. (Read 6525 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 259
May 04, 2018, 05:53:40 AM
i think the best coin to invest between these three options is ethereum. litecoin also has a great potential, but i do not think i can say the same about ripple, i think it's a bit risky and unnecessery Smiley
ethereum makes money more easily
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 05:52:06 AM
In my opinion because those all coins is in top 10 ranking with big daily volume transaction, has large community and the project consist of solid and professional team , for the better buy it all with different portfolio, can be for ETH 50% and for LTC and XRP for each 25%. Make invest in minimum 2 different coin is much better to have good risk management and to minimize the risk.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 05:49:08 AM
Yes, of course my best choice for this year is to buy ETH again. Increasing the current ETH is very promising for ETH can reach a high price, has been proven in less than a month alone ETH can be increased rapidly. Especially in the next few months, I'm pretty sure about that. However, investment with Ripple and Litecoin is also nothing wrong, the development of both is also quite good this year. But still prioritize the ETH, which is more promising.
Activity: 111
May 04, 2018, 05:47:53 AM
I believe in Litecoin because of the full-time leadership behind it. Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin, now works on the project full time. Lee also has a team of highly experienced blockchain experts that are helping the company to grow.
Activity: 107
May 04, 2018, 05:46:35 AM
I think Litecoin is the best choice for long-term investment. It is one of the most established cryptocurrencies, with more than 7 years of trading. In fact, it was the first ever alt-coin. This makes Litecoin investing less of a risk compared to some of the newer coins.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin coins with the highest potential in the world of cryptographic currencies at present. many investors like and appreciate these coins. the end result of my analysis is the ethereum that will be most valued in them.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 05:45:42 AM
I speak highly of Litecoin.As you know, coinbase process more cryptocurrency transactions than any other exchange, even though they only have four coins listed. One of these is Litecoin, meaning that you can easily buy and sell your coins. Even better, you can deposit and withdraw in real-world money. This is a huge advantage Litecoin has over other coins.
Activity: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:44:32 AM
I think it is better for you to choose Litecoin. It is expected to have big news this year. In early 2018, Litecoin founder Charlie Lee tweeted that there is “One huge unexpected surprise” coming in 2018. Nobody knows what this is, but we don’t think he would have tweeted this if there wasn’t something exciting about to happen".
Activity: 106
May 04, 2018, 05:43:24 AM
Personally, Litecoin is better than Ripple. Litecoin has the high trading volume. It has been trading since 2011 and is an established top 10 coin. Meaning that it is a popular choice for investors. If a cryptocurrency has a high trading volume, it means you will have no problems finding buyers to sell to. If there are low trading volumes, it means you could find it difficult to find a buyer.
Activity: 113
May 04, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
Honestly, Ripple is the best choice. From 2012–2016, Ripple raised $93.6 million from Andreessen Horowitz, GV (Google Ventures), and many more of the top VC firms in Silicon Valley. These are the kinds of the firms that routinely invest in startups like Facebook, Slack, and Uber when they’re starting up. Them backing Ripple means they believe in the mission, and they believe in the team. And Ripple is everywhere online. Successful pilot programs, working with 100+ financial institutions seems to distribute to its growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 06:17:02 AM
I'd pick ripple if I were you. now the rips are becoming very popular in a series of banks and various financial institutions, this suggests that in the future, and may become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 03:27:20 PM
As for me, it is better to distribute their investments on these three coins, they all have chances of long-term growth. It is better to wait for the coin to decline quotes and purchase coins for the future.
Activity: 91
May 02, 2018, 02:59:55 PM
I think Ethereum is the best choice. You don't need to buy two more. As long as the market recovers, the demand for Ethereum will be enormous.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Ripple now has a really solid potential for growth, especially given the cheapness of the coin. But it's better not to focus on just one coin, allocate investments.
Activity: 52
May 02, 2018, 01:48:07 PM
Of the three coins you mentioned I would prefer etherium, because etherium is one of the coins that I believe can last longer, because Etherium is one of the coins that people will often use to make transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 01:38:13 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

In my opinion, Ripple looks very attractive now, given the cheapness of the token. If you do not know where to invest a couple of hundred dollars, it's better to focus on the long-term perspective together with Ripple.
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
May 01, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
Ethereum and Litecoin are very good investing options and I would recommend them. Ripple is questionable and it is not very promising at the moment.
I fully agree, soon the ETH will be much more attractive, as soon as new companies start work. LTC will only be dialed after the team releases Lpay.
Activity: 57
May 01, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
For me the best coin to choose is Ethereum, this coin has good potential,good value, good to invest in long term, and also good development.
Activity: 47
May 01, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
 Litecoin is very popular in the market. In the digital money world, it does not give confidence like the old eth. but ripple my preference. Later in the future ripple will come to good places.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing

What you say is a friend, I really disagree with you. . please take a look at coinmarketcap Ripple position on what order before you say hellow here. and high ripple prices ?? how about when talking about Bitcoin whose price can be said exorbitant ... ripple when I see the price is only $ 1 friends. ahaha
Pages:
Jump to: