Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 81. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
For me the best choice is to invest the most in etherum cause its price has recently drop that much  that investing now will give you some profit for 99% sure, so just try your luck with it, other two are good but for me eth is the most confident one from this 3.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
Go for ethereum Sir. I prefer to choose this one because i do believe the bright future for ethereum. This is a platform with a clear vision of where it wants to go.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
Why here talk about the project Ripple, which is generally a very strange project, which has nothing to do with crypto-currencies. I think that from Ethereum and Litecoin most of all I like ETH
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 10:50:26 AM
obviously Ethereum, but you can't skip the ripple and litecoin.
All of these coins has a bright future but ethereum is above of them except bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
The best choice is to invest your money in ethereum. This crypto currency has a huge potential.
Activity: 490
April 10, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
I think now is the right time to buy Etherium because it is now starting in the middle of the year and the price has started up so before the price is too high I suggest to buy now and investment.
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
I do have all three... Not a big fan of ripple from an ideological stance, but I bought it early. I think Eth is the most reliable long-termer. Ltc... we'll see how that fares when the lightning network properly kicks in.
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 05:12:27 PM
Ethereium, Ripple and Litecoin all of them are good coin all are very popular. I like all of those coins but I mostly prefer to Ethereium. Ethereium have a great project and a lot of people uses their Blockchains system. I think Ethereium price will more increase in future. Almost all of them ICO's is Ethereium based. Ripple is also good potential coin and litecoin is also same. So Anyone can investment of these coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
In between these three (Ethereum, Ripple, or Liticoin), you should go with ETH or Litecoin! Just keep distance from Ripple because this coin will not have good potential while other two have good potential and stability. The price of ETH and Litecoin will definitely rise very soon.
Activity: 392
April 05, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
number 1 of them I choose Ethereum,it will give good growth this year. further on desire. better at all in several coins to invest, to spread the risk
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
All three coins are good in their own way. On the basis of the ether, most of the coins that exist at the moment
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 04, 2018, 11:46:49 PM
If i were you then I am gonna divide my funds and invest in all of them, by investing in all of them you will know the markets of your investment and you will find out any information related to them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
I like all of these altcoins, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. That's because they are among the best altcoins recommended by experienced or experts cryptocurrency masters. And they are also very popular together with bitcoin. They may go down sometimes but I believe they can always recover.
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
Again, I decided to choose Litecoin and ETH. Ripple is not a potential coin, they are pumping prices on the market. It is not coin sustainable development, so we should not hold them for long periods of time. If you choose the ripple just suitable for surfing investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
buying Ripple and Litecoin is the right choice. because currently, these two coins give a lot of high-profit opportunities. allowing us to get a lot of conveniences. and buying Ethereum is also a cool option.
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 11:15:14 PM
It's okay to buy Litecoin because it has big community and a trusted developer that continues to develop his coin. I suggest to stay away from Ripple because it is a centralized coin and many investors are already lost their investment in this coin. This coin also have a huge supply that is hard to maintain and pump the coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 04, 2018, 11:14:25 PM
You should start buying ethereum now since the price is extremely low compared to what it was before and will definitely increase once the market has settled down.
Activity: 272
April 04, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
I think Etherium is a good investment. but in my opinion, we will not abandon the investment dibitcoin, for me this is also the most profitable investment for us in the long term, to get good results because bitcoin is very promising. so investment in Etherium is also good to see the future of eth is also still long.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
April 04, 2018, 11:12:42 PM
ethereum and litecoin are still one of my coins, because now ethereum and litecoin are in the best position and also the potential of this coin is very good for the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
April 04, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
in my opinion of course you should buy ethereum again because we know the ethereum have a good potential like bitcoin

Yes, you are right ETH has huge potential compared to other coins and the value of ETH went very low in the market. This is the best option to buy the ETH at the present price compared to litecoin and XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: