Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 80. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:00:20 PM
I will prefer Eth to the other coins you mentioned. ETH in my opinion has a great potential for more growth. It is a smart contract blockchain and more application will be deployed on the network that will make it to grow more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

Of course you need to buy back ETH, you need to buy LTC now it is not expensive, but with the purchase of Ripple I would have thought.
Because Ripple is not even a crypto currency, in this case I would advise you to take Stellar (XLM)
Activity: 161
April 10, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
I think for all three altcoins it is potential to be invested in the long term that is why I think it is very suitable to hold the three altcoin in the long run.
Activity: 263
April 10, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
i think best choice is Eth.Eth is 2nd position after btc, now altcoin give payment through to Eth.
yes eth is the best coin at the moment, but my advice do not put eggs into one basket. it would be better if you share some of your money to invest in ripple. because ripple is also a good coin and has a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
April 10, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
I think the best you can do investment-wise is to buy more eth as the price is super low

And you don't need to think twice because we already know the potential this coin has and already its showing signs of recovery ....so take advantage of low market price instead of selling your Ethereum coins for ltc or ripple.
Activity: 448
April 10, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
i think best choice is Eth.Eth is 2nd position after btc, now altcoin give payment through to Eth.
Activity: 921
April 10, 2018, 02:35:27 PM
All the coins you listed are a good choice, but I would highlight Ethereum and ripple. Litcoin in my opinion is worse than a coin Ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 139
April 10, 2018, 02:32:37 PM
Choosing from these three coins, I will better have litecoin. Because I dont see any perspective for eth (if developer team will not work on chain, but if they do, the will need to make another fork, so this will be not eth anymore), I dont consider ripple to be crypto, so Litecoin is my chioce, I like it.
Activity: 294
April 10, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
I prefer ethereum with his technology of smart contracts. Invested a little bit into it.

I also invested in the Ethereum. But I think Litecoin is a very valuable asset in the crypto currency market. But the price of $ 100 I will definitely buy a Litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 10, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing

ripple is a high price? it went up to $4 now it's $1. now's the perfect time. and marketing only? haha you mean the ONLY crypto with actual usage now? please stop spewing vomit you dipshit.

Though XRP is a centralized think I need newbie should just know when to enter into this coin because it can really dump so hard, and pump higher so its a matter of time and you can have profit on XRP. Buy also ETH it can go far this year along with bitcoin, LTC is quiet moving upward in the past days wait for some correction before you buy.
I agree with you, and these are two entirely different projects, but they have something in common. Both of these altcoins are involved in a large number of big projects, and their price will only grow for sure. Etherium is using in a large number of ICOs, banks are introducing the ripple around the world, and the number of acceptances is only growing.
Activity: 350
April 10, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
I prefer ethereum with his technology of smart contracts. Invested a little bit into it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 10, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

Among these, I would suggest you to got for ETH and Ripple. Ripple is actually a great option at current prices (less than $0.5) .

Yes, eth is a good choice. It is a sure and perspective coin. Then I would invest in litecoin. As for the ripple, I would stay away from this coin. For me, this is not a good investment coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
This is the right time to buy your altcoins as market is consolidating for a big move and that will happen anytime now. Go for ethereum, dash and stratis for a decent returns in a short span of time as these coins can give more returns then other altcoins.
Activity: 672
April 10, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
go buy back your ethereum. ethereum have good potential to grow up and i think ethereum is stable altcoin . as we know there are so many ICO's using ethereum blockchain so ethereum will have good future.
and ethereum still number 2 in coinmarketcap
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
April 10, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
you must stay away from ripple, its not a good idea to invest on that altcoin, if I was you, Im going to choose ethereum over those two, ethereum is very promising and it has a future to follow the steps of bitcoin.
Activity: 2
April 10, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Among these, I would suggest you to got for ETH and Ripple. Ripple is actually a great option at current prices (less than $0.5) .
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 10, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
I really believe in the etherium, if Vitali limits his emissions to a certain number of tokens following the example of bitcoin, this will greatly increase its cost!
Activity: 128
April 10, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
I think You should start buying  Ethereum because I think it price will be huge in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 10, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
Lets review each of them.
Ethereum has great news lined up for it for the next two years and I think this coin is going to the moon soon. Plus the rock bottom prices right now make it an attractive investment.

Ripple is nothing but a centralized shit coin whose supply is controlled by its creators and its price inflated due to limited circulating supply in the market.

Litecoin doesn't has any future. With not much development happening for this coin and coins like Nano competing against it Litecoin has no chance to win.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
My personal recommendation with the sequence for the long-term is ETH > LTC > XRP, I would prefer to invest my 60% of holdings on Ethereum, 30% on Litecoin and 20% on Ripple for long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: