Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin? - page 84. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 03, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
For now, buy
50% Ripple
30% Litecoin
20% ETH
50% for Ripple? i dont understand why do you like Ripple but i think it don't has to a coin which we should invest in.
- The majority of XRP Token is owned by the Ripple company.
- Ripple is cooperation with many central banks and used as international payment instruments. This is nothing new.
- It's not decentralized.
- Ripple don't has to be digital money, you can research this on google.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
I think that Ethereum is the most reliable. But I heard a lot for Ripple.
Ripple I think quite promising. Maybe I'll think about buying this coin.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
lisk and waves best investment
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
Buy the coin which powers thousands of other coins....! hope you get the answer.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
If you’re making a long term investment it doesn’t matter as much. Litecoin is one of the older cryptocurrencies and in my opinion one of the most stable when it comes to actually storing value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
April 03, 2018, 11:05:29 AM
For my, buy all those 3 coins. Its because different coins has different platforms and roadmaps. For me, i would focus saving that 3 coins because it has a future unlike other coins. It exist few years ago, so i could say that this coins has the support from the community and maybe a thousands of investors that invested all that coins. So keep it up, and buy more while it is still at low price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
the right moment might be the moment. Select the coin that has a nice progression from previous years to predict future developments for a little later. ethereum, ripple, and litecoin is an altcoin that has a great potential and is believed to still be getting high in a few more years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
Just my advice Stay away from ripple and buy then Hold ethereum and litecoin, That two coin have a good potential and sure the price will rise later. Good luck!

Yes I agree with you. both altcoin (ethereum and litecoin) are potential coins for long-term investments. And this certainly brings many advantages.
Activity: 37
April 03, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
Definetely Ethereum, it's the future! Have you heard about that MyWish platform that allows anyone to create ethereum based smart contracts with no programming skills just using easy-to-use interface? Thanks Buterin for a great technology that anyone can use for a good!
Activity: 128
April 03, 2018, 10:38:46 AM
What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
I choose the ETH because it is the queen of the crypto market and it has a huge community & technology.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

the long term investment I prefer Ethereum because I believe the project they have is very useful and real and they have a solid team,
Activity: 138
April 03, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
Follow your gut. If choosing among all, I would say Ethereum. It is the second popular crypto so in case of crisis in the market, less popular suffer first. But if looking broader, then I would say - go for all. It's always better to diversify to hedge against risks.
Activity: 326
March 31, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
For now, buy
50% Ripple
30% Litecoin
20% ETH
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

ETH is still the second best Alt coin available both in valuation and market capitalization, it still has a high chance of growth too, Ripple is less of a crypto and shouldnt even be in contention, but LTC is very promising and has a very good chance of making good returns if invested in
Activity: 44
March 31, 2018, 07:16:27 AM
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing  platform and operating system featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality.It supports a modified version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transitions.

Ether is a cryptocurrency whose blockchain is generated by the Ethereum platform. Ether  can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant mining nodes for computations performed.Ethereum provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. "Gas", an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spam and allocate resources on the network.

Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher and programmer. Development was funded by an online crowdsale that took place between July and August 2014. The system went live on 30 July 2015, with 11.9 million coins "premined" for the crowdsale. This accounts for approximately 13 percent of the total circulating supply.

In 2016, as a result of the collapse of The DAO  project, Ethereum was split into two separate blockchains – the new separate version became Ethereum (ETH), and the original continued as Ethereum Classic (ETC).The value of the Ethereum currency grew over 13,000 percent in 2017.
Activity: 75
March 30, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
I tnink now is best time to buy ethereum. The market is crashing now and its good opportunity for new investors to come in.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 05:31:16 PM
Don’t make a choice. They all three have potential to give you profit. The question is the risk always associated with investment. I would say that when it comes to risk ethereum is more safe at this point. Considering that I would invest more in ethereum and less in ripple and litecoin
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
Very difficult choice, as all of these 3 alts very promising. I'll choose LTC because I think their platform is the most suitable for scalability.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 30, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
Depending on the case the answer can be different for all that mentioned coins. Ripple has more potential to reach 5 usd but ethereum loses the competition after a fastest transaction speed of XRP.
Activity: 294
March 30, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
Of the three coins, Etherium, Ripple and litcoin, I prefer etherium because etherium is an important coin to sell my altcoin especially based on ERC-20, and I'm sure the price will rise again at $ 1,500 this year.
Pages:
Jump to: