Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum SCAM? - page 12. (Read 228054 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 101
September 19, 2019, 09:32:17 AM
ethereum will be difficult to experience a scam, I think ethereum will actually be a coin that has the potential in the future. This ethereum scam is only based on the current low ethereum price, which has led to speculation about ethereum scam. but believe me it won't prove to be ethereum scam
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
September 19, 2019, 07:57:04 AM
Even the 'leaders' of ethihirium knew it wouldnt work and was a scam but listen to them here

https://twitter.com/notgrubles/status/1174408215674728449?s=19

HAHAHAHAHA THEY KNEW ITS A SCAM AND THEY STILL TOOK THE MONEY hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
typical delusional efirium bagholders will defend this

What a shit - now they finally lock ppl up

https://twitter.com/prestonjbyrne/status/1174439011567448064

https://www.coindesk.com/doj-brings-extortion-charges-against-early-advisor-to-ethereum-tzero
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
September 19, 2019, 03:39:51 AM
Even the 'leaders' of ethihirium knew it wouldnt work and was a scam but listen to them here

https://twitter.com/notgrubles/status/1174408215674728449?s=19

HAHAHAHAHA THEY KNEW ITS A SCAM AND THEY STILL TOOK THE MONEY hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
typical delusional efirium bagholders will defend this
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
September 18, 2019, 02:41:58 AM
From September last to this year, Ethereum total supply was 101 millions and today 107.7 millions. In one year 7 millions than after 5-10 year!!. Constantinople fork was helping to reduce mining reward and uncle rewards.

So it is central controlled / governed - what a shit coin.

A protocol that needs real altering (except tiny bug fixes)  is no protocol- it's an Experiment (see btc segshit) that never should be on public sale.

And it's not working - we debunked for years / from the start that full programming / scriptable coins never can scale, are highest risky (for self-attack etc) and ultimately lead to total central control - PoS is such  cause it is a DB where u just need to buy admin rights ONCE and never could be revoked for ever.

It's only 'good' for scammy ICOs and crap apps. - High fees payed by scammers to scam others

DAO 2.0
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 17, 2019, 09:08:49 PM
Everything will be fine with Ethereum since this platform has already taken very big roots.
I support you, especially since ETH has the largest team that improves its project, I think ETH will become even better after the transition to Pos

Yes most of the big money investors are in ETH so they believe that the development of Ethereum will continue to the point of perfection.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
September 17, 2019, 03:07:07 PM
Everything will be fine with Ethereum since this platform has already taken very big roots.
I support you, especially since ETH has the largest team that improves its project, I think ETH will become even better after the transition to Pos
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
September 17, 2019, 01:27:39 PM
scam? that's a non-suspicious accusation, I think etheruem is not a scam, especially a few hours ago ethereum had a sizable volume on binance, but at this time ethereum had problems with its very tight transactions, I was surprised that ethereum often held forks but for transaction problems it was not resolved. .
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 17, 2019, 04:08:05 AM
That's solely because of the big dump of price, it was over $1K before but now only trading at over $100+, of course those who don't have enough understanding and knowledge about the development of ETH, will call it SCAM.

Mostly, investors are only looking at the price movement, it's value to be specific and now if you look at the chart of ETH, it's going down, and this year although it recovers a bit, but such recovery is not enough to please the investors.
it seems like the person who said ethereum scam was someone who had bought eth at the highest price at that time and when he saw that eth prices were now very down, frustrated him and said that eth was a scam.

i agree with what you say, it takes a lot of understanding and knowledge to understand that ethereum is not a scam. now eth is starting to move up, it's not very good yet. but hopefully there will be a good change in the next few months. and people who say ethereum scam will believe that eth is a good coin and has a value. Smiley
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
September 17, 2019, 01:57:13 AM

.. big scam roots- absolutely .  Try to sell the dumbest world Computer to the Kids - what a DAO
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 16, 2019, 11:27:47 AM
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
September 16, 2019, 09:39:55 AM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/joe-lubin-only-conceptions-of-bitcoin-and-ethereum-were-immaculate
Against this somewhat fashionable signalling of the death knell for altcoins, a summer 2019 report from institutional crypto exchange San Francisco Open Exchange proposed that Ether is arguably no longer an altcoin as it “is coming into its own as a blockchain that is publicly recognized as an asset on its own terms, much like Bitcoin.”
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
September 16, 2019, 09:36:37 AM

And it was an ICO, they sold securities for money,

Left hand sold to right hand
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
September 15, 2019, 04:44:09 AM
Over promised

Under deliverd

Eferium is just an experiment that didnt work out.
Ethereum is premined scam, if you helping Vitalik and foundation to sell it, you also scamer.

And it was an ICO, they sold securities for money, telling noobs it is the new world computer, the new internet of money, but new they cannot deliver.  This is SEC relevant and illegal.

Edit:  Go down the checks and answer if ETH is a security

•Is there a person or group that has sponsored or promoted the creation and sale of the digital asset, the efforts of whom play a significant role in the development and maintenance of the asset and its potential increase in value?

•Has this person or group retained a stake or other interest in the digital asset such that it would be motivated to expend efforts to cause an increase in value in the digital asset? Would purchasers reasonably believe such efforts will be undertaken and may result in a return on their investment in the digital asset?

•Has the promoter raised an amount of funds in excess of what may be needed to establish a functional network, and, if so, has it indicated how those funds may be used to support the value of the tokens or to increase the value of the enterprise? Does the promoter continue to expend funds from proceeds or operations to enhance the functionality and/or value of the system within which the tokens operate?

•Are purchasers “investing,” that is seeking a return? In that regard, is the instrument marketed and sold to the general public instead of to potential users of the network for a price that reasonably correlates with the market value of the good or service in the network?

•Does application of the Securities Act protections make sense? Is there a person or entity others are relying on that plays a key role in the profit-making of the enterprise such that disclosure of their activities and plans would be important to investors? Do informational asymmetries exist between the promoters and potential purchasers/investors in the digital asset?

•Do persons or entities other than the promoter exercise governance rights or meaningful influence?

https://www.sec.gov/news/speech/speech-hinman-061418
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 13, 2019, 07:39:52 AM
Ethereum is a virtual platform that serves as an avenue for complicated financial transaction. It makes transferring of funds efficient and allow for greater operationality for business, Ethereum can never be scammed is a strong crypto currency second after bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
September 13, 2019, 07:25:56 AM
Really still someone believes that ETH con, personally I doubt it, because if ETH was a scam, it would not be on the 2nd place and people would not believe in it so much

Ripple and bcash are scams but they are #3 and #4. ETH is pretty much in the same boat with them.

The only non-scam coin in the top 10 is XMR and LTC. (BNB is not really crypto, more like a company stock. Can't really say it is a scam though.)
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 13, 2019, 07:10:04 AM
why would one call ethereum scam? after the open doors of adoption that ethereum has brought to the blockchain you still call it scam? I believe one day ethereum will almost as important to crypto users as bitcoin
That's solely because of the big dump of price, it was over $1K before but now only trading at over $100+, of course those who don't have enough understanding and knowledge about the development of ETH, will call it SCAM.

Mostly, investors are only looking at the price movement, it's value to be specific and now if you look at the chart of ETH, it's going down, and this year although it recovers a bit, but such recovery is not enough to please the investors.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 13, 2019, 04:56:09 AM
why would one call ethereum scam? after the open doors of adoption that ethereum has brought to the blockchain you still call it scam? I believe one day ethereum will almost as important to crypto users as bitcoin
Activity: 700
September 13, 2019, 04:32:48 AM
The conspiracy surrounding Ethereum is so much. From Vitalik Buterin being shady to Eth not having a maximum total supply. Ethereum is my favourite coin after Bitcoin and all these scam allegations have been debunked. They are unfounded.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 03:44:30 AM
This looks normal for any developer but not enough reason to callnthe developers out as scam and there is no absolute reason to see ETH as scam
yeah, i agree with what you say.
there is no strong evidence that leads to ethereum is a project scam, there are many projects that believe in ethereum and use the ethereum platform. so it's not possible ethereum is a scam. i am sure there is a good explanation to overcome this misunderstanding.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
September 13, 2019, 02:09:26 AM
This looks normal for any developer but not enough reason to callnthe developers out as scam and there is no absolute reason to see ETH as scam
Pages:
Jump to: