Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum SCAM? - page 8. (Read 228005 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
May 04, 2020, 03:16:47 AM
Ethereum can never be scam. It is in a little currency from number 2 or 3 number position stany on crypto markekt or https://coinmarketcap.com/. It is compared to bitcoin  then this is etherium has made a significant contribution to the market I can say without a doubt it can never be scam so no exchange hey it does well. There are so many types it's hard to say It can never be completely abandoned so it is a rumor. we have sinned a lot by trading from lies we can say it can never be.

How is it a compliant financial instrument?
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 03, 2020, 11:33:02 AM
Ethereum can never be scam. It is in a little currency from number 2 or 3 number position stany on crypto markekt or https://coinmarketcap.com/. It is compared to bitcoin  then this is etherium has made a significant contribution to the market I can say without a doubt it can never be scam so no exchange hey it does well. There are so many types it's hard to say It can never be completely abandoned so it is a rumor. we have sinned a lot by trading from lies we can say it can never be.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 03, 2020, 01:34:23 AM
For what is happening now into the price of ETH right now was really bad for the holders of course. However, this doesn't mean it will continue to drop down its price in the market, of course not! Patience and be strong to hold onto it, because I know for sure in the near future the price will get higher at the right time, I know it will happen.
Vtalik+Fondation still have billions of unsold ETH
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
April 29, 2020, 09:01:45 AM
For what is happening now into the price of ETH right now was really bad for the holders of course. However, this doesn't mean it will continue to drop down its price in the market, of course not! Patience and be strong to hold onto it, because I know for sure in the near future the price will get higher at the right time, I know it will happen.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
April 29, 2020, 08:00:06 AM
Ethereum SCAM?

NOW EXIST 92,000,000 ETH COINS:
https://etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
MINING WAS OPEN IN 2015:
https://etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
BUT IN THIS MOMENT WAS ALREADY EXIST 70,000,000 COINS = 14,000,000,000 $
SO FOUNDER HAVE 77% COINS
BITCOIN FOUNDER HAVE NOT MORE THAN 11% COINS
FOR Ethereum FOUNDER % BECOME 11% NEED 50 YEARS MORE
poloniex FULL STACK OF ETH/BTC AND ETH/USD - 32,400,000$
https://etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 330$ = 9,900,000$ - IT WILL GROWUP WITH PRICE
https://blockchain.info/stats
1,650 BTC PER DAY - 5,840,127$
95% OF EARTH'S POPULATION CANNOT THINK BY YOURSELF AND DO SAME LIKE NEARHOODS

there are so many fame and scam project in eth platform. but eth gives part of blockchain to that project . even u cant can do that . buy part of eth and run project on it. but eth is not responsible for that project so ...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
March 16, 2020, 02:18:16 PM
Ethereum still has very strong fundamentals, they already have an Ethereum Foundation that is ready to provide evidence that this company is very strong, if people claim Ethereum Scam, then you are very wrong. I know the price of Ethereum is very cheap now, but it is a cycle that is always spinning, staying patient and holding is the key to success
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
March 12, 2020, 06:24:07 AM
There is no better example of a scam in technology history than Ethereum

There is no subjectivity necessary to state the obvious, it's completely derived from the premine, from their idiocy in every single thing they do.

Ethereum group are literally made of only people who are unable to make a single rational choice in their lives, starting with always permissioned designs like PoS and premines and ICO's and ending with failures like countless subjective forks forced on everyone, money confiscations, censorship already demonstrated. They even failed at accidentally forking the chain a few times due to incompetent devs. But only incompetent developers cannot tell if 1 or 2 is bigger and cannot calculate how only 1 trusted party can have 70% of supply in the damn premined design.

Ethereum is a community of only illiterate idiots and scammers with literally no other options to explain a choice for a centralized platform cosplaying crypto.

a singledumb image can explain more than 100% of their community understands in lifetime, but why not several:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/comments/5t65je/nick_szabo_the_man_who_invented_and_coined_smart/

It's not possible in this universe to be more of an idiot or a scammer than to be a member of the ethereum community.

lovely

tldr

Bitcoin Car 1.0 is BSV - can do all the jobs scalabel and compliant

nothing more needed - all the rest is kodak / pets.com  = scam
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
March 08, 2020, 02:01:02 PM
There is no better example of a scam in technology history than Ethereum

There is no subjectivity necessary to state the obvious, it's completely derived from the premine, from their idiocy in every single thing they do.

Ethereum group are literally made of only people who are unable to make a single rational choice in their lives, starting with always permissioned designs like PoS and premines and ICO's and ending with failures like countless subjective forks forced on everyone, money confiscations, censorship already demonstrated. They even failed at accidentally forking the chain a few times due to incompetent devs. But only incompetent developers cannot tell if 1 or 2 is bigger and cannot calculate how only 1 trusted party can have 70% of supply in the damn premined design.

Ethereum is a community of only illiterate idiots and scammers with literally no other options to explain a choice for a centralized platform cosplaying crypto.

a singledumb image can explain more than 100% of their community understands in lifetime, but why not several:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/comments/5t65je/nick_szabo_the_man_who_invented_and_coined_smart/

It's not possible in this universe to be more of an idiot or a scammer than to be a member of the ethereum community.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
corion.io
February 29, 2020, 04:31:38 PM
We already now February 2020 still I don't see any sign of scam of this altcoin. Ethereum is really potential altcoin I believe it will survive for long unlike those shitty project that claiming to defeat bitcoin.

Right, after posting this thread we have passed 3 years still Ethereum is dominating altcoins market. Ethereum is helping to the development of new crypto also. Ethereum has been upgrading its regular developments. So there is no need to be worried about Ethereum.
I am very pleased that the ethereum team did not deceive users and brought this coin to the leading positions of the cryptocurrency market.  I am very pleased that my investments in ethereum give good results.  Of course it can be very interesting to read the statements of critics and devils regarding ethereum at leisure.  I advise you to regard this statement as anecdotes, and nothing more.  Wink
After I read the name of the branch, I jumped on a chair, but aotom looked at the date of the first post and smiled))) Skeptics, they are always like that ... skeptics
it is common for people to spread FUD when the market is down, let alone Ethereum prices drop below $ 250, it is very painful if I see this again, if you hold ethereum for a long time I suggest you have to be really strong and confident with ethereum
This is the right advice my friend. I think that we should accumulate Ethereum as well as Bitcoin. Ethereum has great prospects and the scaling of the network is only continuing its expansion.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 25, 2020, 05:35:26 PM
We already now February 2020 still I don't see any sign of scam of this altcoin. Ethereum is really potential altcoin I believe it will survive for long unlike those shitty project that claiming to defeat bitcoin.

Right, after posting this thread we have passed 3 years still Ethereum is dominating altcoins market. Ethereum is helping to the development of new crypto also. Ethereum has been upgrading its regular developments. So there is no need to be worried about Ethereum.
I am very pleased that the ethereum team did not deceive users and brought this coin to the leading positions of the cryptocurrency market.  I am very pleased that my investments in ethereum give good results.  Of course it can be very interesting to read the statements of critics and devils regarding ethereum at leisure.  I advise you to regard this statement as anecdotes, and nothing more.  Wink
After I read the name of the branch, I jumped on a chair, but aotom looked at the date of the first post and smiled))) Skeptics, they are always like that ... skeptics
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 18, 2020, 02:52:34 PM

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 18, 2020, 11:26:15 AM

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 18, 2020, 11:08:23 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
February 18, 2020, 09:52:06 AM
I see where OP gets his claim from, 70 000 000 premined coins, overall its part of the whole crypto problem.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
February 16, 2020, 06:26:48 PM
Ethereum is not totally a scam. Actually it is one of those legible and reliable crypto coins that can be found in the Altcoin market. It become the well-known cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin way back 2017 when the bull run strikes the market. Many people are into Ethereum since then so why consider or tell it as a scam? Ethereum just experience or always get into an up and down scenario which affects its price movement which is just a normal scenario for a cryptocurrency because even Bitcoin do experience the same thing. It does not mean that because the price is striking down we can already consider or call it as a scam because price movement do have other contributing factors to consider why such price movement do happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 16, 2020, 10:58:01 AM
Remembering your rationale we can arrive at the resolution that all projects  that are made by methods for the ethereum stages are a scam as well. I think that its silly since ethereum demonstrated its unwavering quality by being in the market for quite a long time.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
February 14, 2020, 04:10:16 AM
I am a little distrusted with the data, because of unclear sources. if something goes wrong with etherum, vitality will reveal it. this is approaching etherum 2.0, I hope this is not FUD that can make etherum lose confidence. I think etherum is the best project in crypto.
don't trust people easily, you should really do your research before you have a choice, you already know that Ethereum is a big project, and if SCAM it will be indicated long ago
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
February 14, 2020, 03:32:52 AM
I am a little distrusted with the data, because of unclear sources. if something goes wrong with etherum, vitality will reveal it. this is approaching etherum 2.0, I hope this is not FUD that can make etherum lose confidence. I think etherum is the best project in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
February 06, 2020, 02:02:01 AM
Over promised

Under deliverd

Eferium is just an experiment that didnt work out.
Ethereum is premined scam, if you helping Vitalik and foundation to sell it, you also scamer.
The same can be said about all coins on market , if someone is using the Ethereum he is a scammer , who then are you ?)
No one using it, volumes is empty last 2 years
Pages:
Jump to: