Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum SCAM? - page 3. (Read 228005 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 0
April 02, 2021, 11:05:44 AM
Premine and the fees will hurt credit
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
April 02, 2021, 05:39:23 AM
Activity: 15
April 02, 2021, 12:37:48 AM
  be constructive or S.T.F.U    Grin
Read the 1st post
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2021, 07:27:58 AM
Ethereum SCAM?

NOW EXIST 92,000,000 ETH COINS:
https://etherscan.io/chart/ethersupplygrowth
MINING WAS OPEN IN 2015:
https://etherscan.io/chart/hashrate
BUT IN THIS MOMENT WAS ALREADY EXIST 70,000,000 COINS = 14,000,000,000 $
SO FOUNDER HAVE 77% COINS
BITCOIN FOUNDER HAVE NOT MORE THAN 11% COINS
FOR Ethereum FOUNDER % BECOME 11% NEED 50 YEARS MORE
poloniex FULL STACK OF ETH/BTC AND ETH/USD - 32,400,000$
https://etherscan.io/chart/ethersupply
DAILY NEW COUNS - 30,000 ETH * 330$ = 9,900,000$ - IT WILL GROWUP WITH PRICE
https://blockchain.info/stats
1,650 BTC PER DAY - 5,840,127$
95% OF EARTH'S POPULATION CANNOT THINK BY YOURSELF AND DO SAME LIKE NEARHOODS

I want to know your stand now after 4 years of this investigation mate, can you come back in this thread and explains what you think of Ethereum Now?

There are many post i saw back in the days that claims this as shitcoin but what about now? are their stands remain up to now?

same scam as bitcoin you know all of the crypto is scam generally
Here us another Loser , Kindly explain your point ? or you will just Cry all your life ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 06, 2021, 07:15:07 AM
Lol if Ethereum scam all crypto is scam. you know how project  used Ethereum blockchain and how many altcoin in coimarketcap .this post very old .just want to say many whale buy ethereum,Bitcoin ,altcoin..it,s mean not that all token owner them. Ethereum have good future and hope in future price up very high.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 06, 2021, 06:25:03 AM
ethereum can in no way be a scam, first is that scams dont aim at development, they just come in a shady form and pack as much funds as they can . so they dont last, if ethereum were to be scam, it should have exited. dev can hold some coins depends on the allocations and can also buy cheap at start. so these claims dont hold any water.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 06, 2021, 04:22:10 AM
This is a very old post. And then not trusting crypto arbany new crypto is fine. But those who not trust ethereum is change their mind. For me ethereum is a relly good project with future visionary. I know at this moment ethereum has some problems but after ethereum 2.0 or later it will fix its problem. And it's already on its way many institutions already look over it and in 5-10 years they may implement ethereum with many cases.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
March 03, 2021, 02:48:53 AM
I kniw you created tis thread in 2017 and I just read February 2021. One thing in my mind is "Befuddled". Because Altcoin as fruitful like eth even individuals who distinguished it as a scam coin. Perspective on the history of eth isn't not difficult to be in the costs right now even a great deal of ventures that make eth as the based stage. I think your examination there is a misrepresentation and ought to accomplish more exploration.
Your advice is good, but the problem is that this topic has been inactive for a long time, the last time it was active was on February 07, 2020 so that the discussion on this topic was not responded to and this topic is also not key after a long time, so it is irrelevant even if it is re-represented against the Ethereum token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 01, 2021, 08:48:33 AM
I kniw you created tis thread in 2017 and I just read February 2021. One thing in my mind is "Befuddled". Because Altcoin as fruitful like eth even individuals who distinguished it as a scam coin. Perspective on the history of eth isn't not difficult to be in the costs right now even a great deal of ventures that make eth as the based stage. I think your examination there is a misrepresentation and ought to accomplish more exploration.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
March 01, 2021, 06:07:36 AM
 same scam as bitcoin you know all of the crypto is scam generally
copper member
Activity: 250
Merit: 412
Building A Crypto Empire
February 25, 2021, 10:05:28 PM
Everyone that says Ethereum is a scam, sit down for a second and think what have you done for the cryptocurrency market? I bet all you have done is hold coins expecting profit while relying on all the devs and crypto community to do updates and upgrades which brings everyday more adoption.

Best suggestion for you:

be constructive or S.T.F.U    Grin
February 25, 2021, 09:18:23 PM
This is a very old post. Many people think that this whole market is nothing but scams. Cause there is not enough clarity or less understanding about the market. But now people understand that this market is not a joke. Institutional investors are interested in the market. And market grow very much from there. Now people have other perspective about the market.
Nothing changed back in time, the links still actual.
Activity: 285
February 24, 2021, 07:57:45 PM
Ethereum scan. I don't think that's possible because all altcoin's based on ethereum's bitcoin is altcoin and there's so many people who would trust to invest in it. even for me, ethereum isa way of changing all the altcoin I can get Dropping ethereum and hopefully not affecting the sale price of ethereum
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
February 24, 2021, 11:39:20 AM
This is a very old post. Many people think that this whole market is nothing but scams. Cause there is not enough clarity or less understanding about the market. But now people understand that this market is not a joke. Institutional investors are interested in the market. And market grow very much from there. Now people have other perspective about the market.
The fact is that, according to many experts, after 5 years or a little more, the volatility of rating cryptocurrencies will decrease and at the same time, their value will be quite high. It is then that Bitcoin, as well as Ethereum, can be used as a means of payment and no government will perceive cryptocurrencies so negatively. Then many will look at cryptocurrencies for this.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 20, 2021, 05:07:32 AM
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
February 20, 2021, 02:08:36 AM
No, Ethereum can never be a scam because during the pandemic where many cryptocurrencies price was decreasing at the moment when the price of Ethereum was maintaining second position in the exchange market.
When, if you invest wrong with Ethereum as a developer,  it will hard you to get right result from your investment. Ethereum is still dominating as a second top altcoins that is attracting more customers to believe that Ethereum will soon be the king of altcoins.
I don't think Ethereum can be a scam because many developers has rated Ethereum as a good project that can cause massive profit to investors.
February 20, 2021, 12:54:33 AM
...fundamentals...
Volumes very low last 2 years, Vtalik+Fondation still have billions of unsold ETH

Where do you take ur data from? Source links please!

Looks like all links included
February 14, 2021, 03:25:51 AM
how can top altcoins number 2 be a scam? This incident is like in the past that said Bitcoin is scam. I can only laugh when someone spreads FUD like that, don't ever believe in FUD but look at the reality in the market
If 90% of costumers (projects) are thiefs (scamers) the pub a thiefs den.
Yes, it is. Bit not %90, its over %99
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
January 21, 2021, 11:48:14 AM
A small mistake like this can make a coin sink completely, I am sure this is not a serious thing if ethereum is said to be a scam because there are still many bounties that work with ethereum running normally, we can see that the movement of the ethereum market is still a lot of coin enthusiasts today, bitcoin as The parent coin and the king of altcoin is ethereum, so it's not possible to be a scam but a small mistake

yes, I also do not believe the news that Ethereum is a SCAM, even I still hold the Etherem coin that I bought during the price increase that occurred in 2017, and at that time what I thought was that this Ethereum coin would rise again to increase its price it has been proven, that many Ethereum coins still believe that this coin has the potential to be developed in the future,
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
January 21, 2021, 11:37:22 AM
-.... still printing new coins - getting governed

not 'decentzalized'

try Howey Test
Pages:
Jump to: