Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum speculation - page 6. (Read 21247 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 06:33:43 AM
Don't worry too much about the other dump dump projects of ETH. because ETH only offers frozen policies to potential partners and they will certainly never cooperate with bad projects to reduce the value of ETH.
and I have never seen any news about projects selling out ETH at the same time. So you can rest assured to speculate on ETH now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 05:42:29 AM
i think ethereum will explode in the near future a lot of project are currently building the infrastructure of scalability for this coin good luck for all holders of this awesome coin
Activity: 348
April 12, 2019, 10:49:29 PM
Ethereum is in better position than the last months, and it will be even better as the market improves. Yes, maybe it increased a little more, but it is still not as good as we want.
of course we all want a high increase, but we all need to know and be patient, where the market now looks stable not too much movement. I am sure that in the near future there will be more growth, almost like yesterday but in a smaller volume.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 12, 2019, 07:43:19 PM
Ethereum at this moment their have good sign and i think is time to buy additional for the investment, if I'm not ethereum follow the bitcoin proce increase since last week hope this good sign for both coins is the way to bring the another bull run history in the world of crypto.
Ethereum is in better position than the last months, and it will be even better as the market improves. Yes, maybe it increased a little more, but it is still not as good as we want.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 12, 2019, 07:04:43 PM
Ethereum at this moment their have good sign and i think is time to buy additional for the investment, if I'm not ethereum follow the bitcoin proce increase since last week hope this good sign for both coins is the way to bring the another bull run history in the world of crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
April 12, 2019, 06:19:42 PM
Taking the thread on Ethereum speculation for a moment, we can say that obviously everything will depend as always on the stable recovery of Bitcoin, which will, as always, drag everyone into a new spring.

Having said this we can positively assess all the progress achieved by the Ethereum foundation, both on the software side with the Constantinople update (and contextual reduction of the reward from 3 eth per block to 2 eth per block) and the numerous Dapps that go to block more and more ETH in the various contracts, causing a deflation that is gradually increasing.

https://defipulse.com/
in the site above you can see how the first 10 Dapps on Ethereum block over $ 450 million or 2.5 million current Eths (over 2% of the total), and soon there will be other Dapps that will prove very popular on the Ethereum network, such as https://edgewa.re/ and https://www.dharma.io/

https://www.coindesk.com/how-coinbase-backed-dharma-aims-to-stand-out-from-other-crypto-lenders

https://mikemcdonald.github.io/eth-defi/
here instead the graphic distribution

In addition to the Eth blocked in the various contracts, increasing month after month, let's not forget that now the ICO are still, but before or after they will restart, with consequent mass access and purchase of the Eth to participate in them.

Activity: 700
March 10, 2019, 06:21:22 PM
The Ethereum zone ate many blows at times. He's got to have some resistance now. I think that the popular days in 2017 will be returned again. Ethereum will be stronger.

ethereum really needs to be able to recover soon to begin its growth again, but it seems like this year the popularity like in 2017 will not happen, I think ethereum will again get its dump again but after the market grows ethereum is the only altcoin that will give us profits large enough. we are just patient enough to wait for that period to happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
March 10, 2019, 05:56:29 PM
Ethereum has delayed system updates. However, it is progressing with firm steps. There's no turning back. Even if the Ethereum prices fall, I think they will be higher again in the future.
Activity: 721
March 10, 2019, 05:18:58 PM
The Ethereum zone ate many blows at times. He's got to have some resistance now. I think that the popular days in 2017 will be returned again. Ethereum will be stronger.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 10, 2019, 02:40:49 PM
The best of the Ethereum will not came in this situation at any period of time that's why there's hope will be reducing little by little and the development also been not a huge in recent times so I think the future will be good but it will be Benson and the investors mindset in today situation.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 01:37:32 PM
Old age is catching ethereum and On records since 2017 to 2019 there is a drastic reduction of it value. It is weak in raising up but have high speed in fallen. This is creating panic and fear to investors to invest in it because no one is yet to determine the future of ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 06:49:41 AM
With the recent successful fork update i think it means we have entered another stage successfully and things are moving on really quickly and smoothly the only thing that remain now will be the price which will shoot up very soon for sure
in fact, today the price per transaction has fallen and their speed has fallen. But according to the latest statements by Metallica Butorin, there is still a desire to raise the price per transaction for one gas. Of course this is irrelevant.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 09, 2019, 07:39:32 PM
With the recent successful fork update i think it means we have entered another stage successfully and things are moving on really quickly and smoothly the only thing that remain now will be the price which will shoot up very soon for sure
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 09, 2019, 06:48:52 PM
Investors like to choose trusted platforms that have a history of delivering good results. Ethereum is the most widely used platforms so it is safe to say that ethereum will pump like mad when the bull run returns
No doubts for that, we know already how ETH sustain it outstanding performance since from the start. Even for uncountable dumps happen in the market but still ETH could resist this things and even looks better. This could be the possible scenarios when ETH will rise, many ICO projects will rise by then as they usually using ETH platform.
Activity: 784
March 09, 2019, 06:41:08 PM
Investors like to choose trusted platforms that have a history of delivering good results. Ethereum is the most widely used platforms so it is safe to say that ethereum will pump like mad when the bull run returns

especially if you look at ethereum prices which during the bearish market have thrown out prices on a large scale will be able to provide big profits, but if we buy it back at the current price. I think big investors are still waiting for the dump period to go deeper into investing in ethereum at low prices, because this one coin does have better potential for now and is trusted for its growth again than other altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
March 09, 2019, 06:19:32 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 09, 2019, 06:06:45 PM
I had a complete trust about the investment on cryptocurrency because I have a lots of confidence with the development because I made a lots of income from the investment on this field in recent times so I seen this could be an troubling situation but not the stable situation so I hope it will be more powerful in the future this is my speculation.
Activity: 560
March 09, 2019, 05:21:59 PM
In my opinion, ethereum for the long term will be encouraging. Seeing the road crypto road three months at the beginning of 2019 shows a positive increase. So I am very optimistic about ethereum going forward.
Ethereum will please us when the growth of the entire market begins, but even without it, it will show a good temporary growth on which you can earn a little, the main thing is not to yawn  Wink
of course. Despite the fact that today cryptocurrency on the market for me is practically the only source of income, I still very much hope for long-term prospects ethereum. Perhaps its prices will soar even higher than the level of the beginning of 2018.
if the ethereum team will go in the right direction, which is planned after the renewal of Constantinople, then in any case the results can be truly outstanding.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
March 09, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
In my opinion, ethereum for the long term will be encouraging. Seeing the road crypto road three months at the beginning of 2019 shows a positive increase. So I am very optimistic about ethereum going forward.
Ethereum will please us when the growth of the entire market begins, but even without it, it will show a good temporary growth on which you can earn a little, the main thing is not to yawn  Wink
of course. Despite the fact that today cryptocurrency on the market for me is practically the only source of income, I still very much hope for long-term prospects ethereum. Perhaps its prices will soar even higher than the level of the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 448
March 09, 2019, 10:37:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: