Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 3. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 21
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

When ETH will go $400, I think it will be the best time to reinvest in ETH. But I am afraid about ETH value, I think it can't reach $400, but there is a possibility to go at $420. So this is the time to invest in ETH because it has great future and I think it will reach again new value so wait until reaching new value.

Yes, it is always the right chance to buy when it reaches 400$ because there will be huge competition when it reaches 400$. Still, it is very pleasing price to buy ETH because there is huge growth in terms of ETH price in coming days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
In the current state of market, the price for Ether may fall below $400, but don't be disappointed, as a long-term investment is an excellent option. Such a powerful support, demand and popularity is not possessed by any more coin! Since the next couple of years will be years of ICO - you can safely invest in ETH, because 9 out of 10 ICO are released on the Ethereum platform and this affects its pricing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Now ETH is very close to 400$ and it is the right time for people who want to buy ETH because look at the last year charts the prices of ETH decreased a lot and suddenly the price reached to more than 1000$. So wait patiently until bull run starts again.
Activity: 397

When ETH will go $400, I think it will be the best time to reinvest in ETH. But I am afraid about ETH value, I think it can't reach $400, but there is a possibility to go at $420. So this is the time to invest in ETH because it has great future and I think it will reach again new value so wait until reaching new value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
With the current value of Ethereum sitting at 418:11 US dollars it can still go down some more which I suggest to wait. Stay away from that Dip l. It would be really nice to if yiu can buybatbthe mid 300,s. And just wait for the bull run.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
400 $ with a price that may still go down we can buy it for our investment in the long run. while waiting for the whole price to rise to be able to get the advantage
Activity: 238
Right now the price of ETH is little bit above $400 level. And it is a support level. I hope it will not go down below that level. Anyway I think this is a good level to buy some ETH
Activity: 174
If you have some money to spread into it, then that is the best thing that you can do, otherwise just keep investing as much as you can while the market is on a good trend
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Ethereum is good to buy now because the price is 400 dollars and I think after few months it will become thousands dollars more the value of this coin and ethereum is possible to become the next bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

At present Ethereum prices tend to fall. Prices are now around $ 430. This is the low price of Ethereum. We should take this opportunity to buy Ethereum. Etheruem is the best altcoin on the market, it's very popular. I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and reach prices above $ 2,000. So I will buy and hold long term Ethereum from now on.
Activity: 140

I don't think ethereum can go under of $400 in these days, but for me, if you see its price under $400 or $450, you can think to buy it, because I think this would be a very good chance for the future.
Activity: 28
I think Ether at $400 would be a steal, especially if one is looking long-term. Ether's price has been under significant bearish pressure against the dollar, and there seems to be no sign of short term recovery.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!

I think it is a good buy, as well from a technical point of view and also from a fundamental point of view. Because technical analysis is only good for short term, but for the long term the price will be regulated by demand and by supply. And there are so many institutional investors into the game now that I can not imagine the price ever drops below 350 USD again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Based on my observation people are shorting Ethereum and I don't know why, if Eth will go $400 maybe that is the worse thing that will happen to ETH price this year, anything can happen, maybe $400 is a good buy opportunity.
Activity: 266
if eth reach below 400 dollars it will be good buy option obviously the main reason is the market is going down if we get the lowest dip then it will be good opportunity
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The market is falling madly. In today or tomorrow ETH price may be below 400$. This is a good price to buy and hold long
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
$400 per eth is a good entry price. Try to do your purchase all in one go, stagger it so if it becomes lower, you also lower your average.
Set the price you want to enter, do it in small chunks.
Same goes for exit strategy.
Activity: 224
In my opinion, when ETH drops to that level, it is likely that many buyers will buy in, and thus the demand will increase, so that the price of ETH will continue to rise again, so keeping an eye on the bottom price is important.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think the $ 400 price is the cheapest price of ethereum, I'm sure that the future of ethereum will continue to improve so if you buy for $ 400 then the end of the year is likely to get big profits.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Now that Ethereum is priced at $ 430, this is a good time to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of crypto, it has the perfect technology. Today, many ICO projects use Ethereum's platform. Every day this altcoin also has a huge trading volume. I believe in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger and its price will exceed $ 2000. So if we want to make a profit in the future then we should buy and hold long term Ethereum right now.
Pages:
Jump to: