Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 5. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
under 400 is good, and even 451 as today it is still good
Activity: 32
A price too good to buy, I think the $ 350 purchase is the most beautiful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

of course buddy, under $400 is good value to buy more ethereum, i believe that ethereum will increase again, if not the mid of this year, it will happen at the end of the year, at least will back to their highest price.
Actually not only Ethereum will recover. but there are many other coins as well. with the key to the development of bitcoin prices. the ETH price almost touched $400 but I did not expect that to happen. because before the price has gone down very deep. if back down I fear the conditions will get worse
Activity: 32
A price too good to buy, I think the $ 350 purchase is the most beautiful.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
currently eth price is $460 so its just above $400 . i think its good time to buy but the problem is bitcoin. if bitcoin reach again 10k eth can reach easily $750 . this can happen in short time if btc start bull run. for now there is no big problem for btc price so i think btc will be +$8k soon.
The problem is we won't be able to say it will be credited after this price and get in the bull run. $460 is s good price but ai was worried and more awaiting for sudden movements before buying because in my speculation chart analysis i saw there might be a possibility to hit the lowest price or arpund $300 and it depends it all in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
currently eth price is $460 so its just above $400 . i think its good time to buy but the problem is bitcoin. if bitcoin reach again 10k eth can reach easily $750 . this can happen in short time if btc start bull run. for now there is no big problem for btc price so i think btc will be +$8k soon.
Activity: 69

of course buddy, under $400 is good value to buy more ethereum, i believe that ethereum will increase again, if not the mid of this year, it will happen at the end of the year, at least will back to their highest price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132

Seeing the current market situation, it may fall more. It is better to wait and see how low it may hit.
That's correct. Nowadays the market is falling, it's unpredictable situation, so it will be better to wait as you said and see if the market will be stable again or maybe grow or not, then we can decide if we buy ethereum or not, by the way, even right now, the price is cheap, so I bet that there are a lot of people buy ethereum with this current price, but to avoid any kind of risk we should wait a bit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105

even if the price of Ethereum drop off 15%, its much better to wait and buy it on its lowest price. Its not profitable to buy it just because the price went down $400, its still high. Think about it. When the price falls down unto its lowest and buy it, the next thing will happened is its price will bounce higher then time for you to sell it earn an extra profit on from it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Ethereum under $400 will be a steal for me,  because I definitely know that it's gonna pass $1000 it will be a good decision to accumulate more now, feels good getting it at this cheap price
such optimism As you do not have enough of the majority of users of crypto-currencies. I also believe in good prospects of the etherium, but until the end of this year, one should not expect positive trends in the market. It seems to me that the share of this is no preface.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Ethereum under $400 will be a steal for me,  because I definitely know that it's gonna pass $1000 it will be a good decision to accumulate more now, feels good getting it at this cheap price
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Im taking advantage of the current price dropf of ethereum to buy enough coins to wait for the next pump. I am convinced that Ethereums success story is just in an initial phase, and I believe that this year we will see it break the $2,000 barrier as soon as investors recover confidence in the market in light of the good news that emerges every day in the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 134
It will be an excellent purchase. The likelihood that the ethereum will go below 400$ is extremely small, and even if it does, you will get much more profit in the future if you do not sell it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Yes. Currently Ethereum is at $440 and I believe it is going to go under $400 with the stats the coin is currently holding.
Also, I think Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy as though the prices could drop more, it is better not to take chance then.
Ethereum with its successful projects and wide acceptance in the financial market, is a great coin to make investment into. The coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code is quite revolutionary and increases the coin's potential.
Activity: 868
I think it will be good opportunity to buy cheap ethereum. Because personally I expect short bounce from $390 according to technical analysis. But then I after growing up to 610$… it will continue dropping.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I think even with the actual price (around 440$) it is still a good opportunity to buy Ethereum, especially if you look for long term holding. I don't know if the price will decrease even more and be below 400$ but it is possible, and of course buying with such price is more profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

Don't buy yet price still going down maybe it will drop around $300 this week and that will be the final dip and after that bull run will start, my money is ready to buy more ETH, waiting for it to go down more, wait for few days and you will see, look at the market going down to $300 now
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

I think this is the best time to buy some Ethereum. Because I'm sure the next few months the price of Ethereum will increase many times over the current price. You will get many benefits if you buy Ethereum in large quantities.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866

Seeing the current market situation, it may fall more. It is better to wait and see how low it may hit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
yes if indeed we want to buy eth yes now while the price is still decreasing so good for infes to eth and hopefully next month can be better again after we infes.
Pages:
Jump to: