Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 7. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is the best time to buy Ethereum but be willing to hodl for long. $400 is good to go
in fact, I do not even want to think about the fact that the etherium will drop to 400 dollars. But if you look at the truth, then Judging by the current state of the market, this is inevitable.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This is the best time to buy Ethereum but be willing to hodl for long. $400 is good to go
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Any buy is good Imo as I strongly believe crypto will make strong comeback soon. There are so many money in the crypto now, it will not dead away, and blockchain and crypto proved somewhat can be an alternate to the conventional financial system.

Ethereum will boom again, many ICO are actually cashing out this accelerate the dumping of bitcoin, ethereum and others. Beside, i think NEO will be a strong buy too now. The main issue is your holding power, how long can you hold it.
Activity: 126
It's good enough... If you hold good well then there a high chance wherein you can hit the point that you can score a lot in on shoot.... When you sell..
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
That would be perfect shot which could lead to 3 or even better earnings in short time holding, if it will go under 400$, in my opinion, only decision should be investing.
Activity: 154
You can try to divide the money into two parts to buy now and then buy when the price still falls or rises. I think it will fall and then begin to grow. But it takes a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
Perhaps this is a good time to buy. I believe that the market will recover and bring us a good profit. I do not believe in pessimistic forecasts that the crypto currency is a bubble that was blown away.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
It is better to buy ethereum now while the price is cheap. Ethereum will soon increase in value again, so after you bought some, you need to hold it and wait until the market recovers before selling it. It will be a good source of profit in the future, take this opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 311
I think its goor range to buy ethereum in range $370-400 it has a very strong support on this level. For long-term can be a wise move to buy there
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I think that below 400 it will not be, it is the optimal price for the purchase, so if there is a desire, you can safely buy 400, although today it is 470 but I think it will still be below the 400 mark.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Definitely it's a good deal to add some etherium if it hits $400 or even lower. After this,  I am confident that it will soar high again and never fall at its present value ever again because I believe it's undervalued. We have so much confidence in this coin that it should not fall under a thousand dollar.
now i have started to buy in stages. so not all the capital i spend to buy at one price. thereby reducing the risk that will occur. and i remain confident that later prices will soar, especially at the end of this year
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Definitely it's a good deal to add some etherium if it hits $400 or even lower. After this,  I am confident that it will soar high again and never fall at its present value ever again because I believe it's undervalued. We have so much confidence in this coin that it should not fall under a thousand dollar.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
My only fear is falling under $ 400. Confidence in a market that is so unstable will be greatly reduced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have a lot of Ethereum coins so its lowering price is not a pleasant thing to me. But at the same time I hope to buy cheap Ethereum coin and after get some profit. On my mind Ethereum will rise even from the lowest point.
Activity: 210
I think currently price is stable around $500 and there are lesser chances for further price drop as both Bitcoin and Eth price are at rock bottom at t the moment.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
If the ETH price drop below $ 400 is certainly the thing I'm really looking forward to because I'll buy about 5 ETH, but after a long wait it does not happen and now the price looks stable above $ 500.
Activity: 100
I don't think Ethereum will go under 400$. I think now is good time and the price is right. In couple of months Ethereum will be back over a thousand and whoever bought now would have double the investment
Activity: 210
This is a great opportunity to buy Ethereum at a low price.
I think I will buy it because Ethereum is a good coin and is a coin that has advantages that have been recognized by many people about the technology.
I'm also sure if the current price of Ethereum fell very sharply, but in the future that Ethereum will go back up and the price will be stable at the high value.
Activity: 266
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

I think the price of ETH will down to 350$ and will increase again
But it depend on you if you want to buy it and after that just hold it until the price recovered
I know there is no trick to know whether its good to be deeper or not because i have some etherium but also i want to buy deeper.
However, good or not is not the matter because nobody will noticed this to make profit but try to buy at lowest price possible bring much more chance to make money.
400 dollar is so close but its not easy to have that price. I think that if the situation once again lowers the price of ETH to 400 $, then I am sure that it will be necessary to once again buy everything that is. When buy low price then we can sell it at high after bullish.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
The price of ethereum is above $500 now, and I think the current price of it is still great to have your first ethereums or having more ethereums for the future.
At least of anyone in here realized about the latest news of ethereum and they should buy more and more ethereum. Sharding and casper will come and the staking requirements has been reduced from 1500 ether to the 32 ethereum. That's a nice amount in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: