Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs. Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 08, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
I think this can happen in the next month, but it will not remain forever,capitalization of bitcoin will outperform any of the currently existing coins!

This could be possible since a lot of good altcoins are offering great services too but I think bitcoin will not allow that to happen. Bitcoin will continue to improve its system and it will get faster than before, though ETH is another option I would say that better to have this both and enjoy your profit soon.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
February 08, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
What are the chances Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin by market cap?
Ethereum has more chances to replace bitcoin than any shitcoins out there,it has a good platform where the smart contracts are created and the community is solid like what bitcoin has,plus it is matured enough and has faster transaction confirmations than bitcoin also it has lesser fee than bitcoin.If there is only one coin that could replace bitcoin it isnt bitcoin cash its ethereum!
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 08, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
Reason I'm asking is that Bitcoin whales are obviously diversifying in the last couple of months. Ripple's ascent was the obvious consequence (a few other coins, too). But if you look at real numbers, Bitcoin doesn't do anything any other coin doesn't, while Ethereum is the highest used blockchain. And usage drives value. Just compare the main parameter - number of transactions: https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions and https://etherscan.io/chart/tx. I expect this year a lot of DAPPS based on ETH that were started last year will get into production, and their usage will further enhance the ETH lead (if it manages to scale, of course). I know, there was a lot of talk on this same topic back in June, when ETH reached 0.16 per BTC. But this time ETH has proven usage...

Well said. I also think that you can look at circulating supply of Bitcoin and Ethereum. There is no limit for Ethereum. That has to mean something in long term looking(5,10 years). I've noticed that Etherum is growing more frequently then Bitcoin(jan 2018.). If there is growth of Bitcoin for 4 %,Ethereum is doubling his growth. It can be possible and resonable to think that it might surpass bitcoin in the future. But that is only my opinion. After all Bitcoin will always be the "first"
Activity: 320
February 08, 2018, 05:39:50 PM
chances are very small because ethereum is very different from bitcoin. bitcoin has a good position and a big selling market over other coins, ethererum can only be below the bitcoin position and can not yet exceed ethereum.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
February 08, 2018, 05:27:50 PM
It can really happen when bitcoin's price fail most of the investors are going to switch to ethereum because it has more stable price from the past months and it has faster tx confirmation that bitcoin.Most of the big players are manipulating the market using bitcoin's market,and that only means its popularity has gone to wild,for a common people who doesnt know how the market works they will just buy bitcoin not knowing they could lose a lot in an instant,that is why i prefer ethereum over bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 05:21:54 PM
Once Eth became widely adopted as a trading pair I stopped adding to my btc and I'm just holding the btc I have. Eth is what I'm accumulating through trades now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 08, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
More projects based on the ethereum platform as well emerging of Dapps leads to growth. Right now the mutual growth is taking place. This has been taking place by the time of drop as well. Bitcoin won't be overtaken by ethereum in terms of value, because when Eth grows surely bitcoin will be growing at least a level higher.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

I have talked about this many times, but the outcome will not change. The etherum is also very popular and it is a coin that makes a profit in the short term, but bitcoin will never lose its number one place in this market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 05:06:08 PM
bitkoyn, his father will be difficult to overtake without him, we are nowhere, although he is getting old, although Ethereum is also not a little hope
Activity: 406
February 01, 2018, 04:26:50 PM
I think this can happen in the next month, but it will not remain forever,capitalization of bitcoin will outperform any of the currently existing coins!
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
February 01, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
In this battle I'll vote for Ethereum. It's very simple. Bitcoin is very outdated technologically, the cost is hype and fame. Overall it is a bubble and we can see how it is broken now. The air has a quicker transaction and he provided the best technologically.
Activity: 294
February 01, 2018, 03:54:40 PM
In comparsion of ETH and BTC, my point that Ethereum still over 1000 and I think that it is good point that ETH doesn't lose price like Bitcoin and some other alt coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
20% chance that this happens this year and the best chance it has at doing that would be right around the corner as BTC is hurting right now.
Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
I think that Efirium has a good chance of getting around Bitcoin - but that's as long as the Etherium is the right coin for investors. Bitcoin is still the main crypto currency, and the Etherium Huh For example, at the moment, many investors are already using the NEO for their own purposes, since the Etherium has already become a rather expensive coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 03:44:10 PM
Update: Since my initial post ETH has went from 0.09 ETH/BTC to 0.116, a >25% gain in a couple of weeks. It is now at 66% of its market cap. In early December it was 20%. How many people still believe it's impossible? I know cryptos are volatile, and things can widely swing in other direction, but ETH is evidently in a bull run.

It looks like it was pulled back again losing some dollars per Ethereum.
Now at 0.1048 bitcoin per Ethereum.
But this is still near unlike before with just .035 bitcoin per eth.
This could be a huge change for traders and also a success for those who invested their money thru ethereum.
Damn, I hope I stayed there too.
Activity: 109
February 01, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Update: Since my initial post ETH has went from 0.09 ETH/BTC to 0.116, a >25% gain in a couple of weeks. It is now at 66% of its market cap. In early December it was 20%. How many people still believe it's impossible? I know cryptos are volatile, and things can widely swing in other direction, but ETH is evidently in a bull run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 03:43:00 PM
I think that ETH has very few chances to outrun bitcoin. But I think that there is a chance. Bitcoin is the father of all the crypto currency. He will always be ahead!
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
No chances for ethereum to surpass the bitcoin if you just look at the price gap even if we say that bitcoin is still crash nowadays bitcoin will not surpass any of those alts that be force to bitcoin down. History still history nothing can ever be improved or change even in the next few years in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
ETH will never have a chance at all to go beyond BTC. because bitcoin is the head of all altcoin and can never be exceeded by all altcoin. another altcoin may exceed ETH but ETH will remain in the lower position of BTC
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 03:03:00 PM
They are both falling down)))So, it's strange choise)
Pages:
Jump to: