Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs. Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 05:24:21 PM
I think that this is the same as answering the question. "Who do you love more, Mom or Dad?" . Both Bitcoin and the Etherium will soon be forts.
Good one, I'll remember it Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
January 16, 2018, 08:43:45 AM
I think that this is the same as answering the question. "Who do you love more, Mom or Dad?" . Both Bitcoin and the Etherium will soon be forts.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:26:58 AM
I think it could be, but only in a few years. Bitcoin still very strong and Ethereum have tough times even now
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 16, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
In my opinion, almost 0, if the total market value of ETH exceeds BTC, then the whole cryptocurrency market will collapse, because any token can replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
It's very real by the end of 2018. Bitcoin's potential is over. Technically altcoins are more advanced: faster, lower fees and smart contract support. Ethereum's potential is huge. Ethereum is more advanced than Bitcoin and is also a platform for other services. I'm sure it will be Bitcoin's successor in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 08:12:27 AM
What are the chances Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin by market cap?

In terms of market cap? I highly doubt it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:10:21 AM
The possibility is there number 1 place is only temporary in any circumstance. Ethereum has a potential to surpass the bitcoin two years from now based on what I have read and observe.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 16, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

its hard for eth to surpass btc by market cap, but its not imposibble. eth in a good development now, all people try to invest in this coin cause eth is a stable one coin in  market now. and the development also in a good way, so maybe its possible to surpass btc but not now.  maybe need  3 or 4 years again.
January 16, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
"Bitcoin is the most popular name, when it comes to crypto currencies. I don't think Ethereum is near half popular. Bitcoin has been attacked many times, but always come back stronger.
I don't think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin any time soon. "

Market cap wise - true, ETH is half of Bitcoin at the moment. But its USAGE (which means real popularity) is 4 times higher (number of daily transactions), and the difference keeps growing (see 2 graphs I posted above). My point is that if something is being used more, it should be valued more (in the long run, of course).
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
January 14, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
BTC will be number one for a long time, but ETH has very good changes to be strong number two.
Somebody says that NEO can surpass ETH. I belive in NEO, but it's too much to it. It's unreal in near future.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 14, 2018, 04:38:23 PM
Bitcoin is the most popular name, when it comes to crypto currencies. I don't think Ethereum is near half popular. Bitcoin has been attacked many times, but always come back stronger.
I don't think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin any time soon.

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 04:32:38 PM
These two major crypto coins is different with each other,but they share the same problem.First the blocksize second slow transaction confirmation and third congested network if ethereum can resolve the BTC's network disadvantages surely in the future ethereum can surpass BTC but if eth cant do that no it will never reach BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
January 14, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

If ever Ethereum can surpass it will take years and serious investors moving their funds and shifting to Ethereum. And I don't think that they will do that. They become rich because they are not dumb.

Look at Ripple, they said that they will overtook bitcoin, but what happened? When it reaches top price, investors suddenly dumping it and take the profit and invest on other coins like bitcoin and Ethereum. It could be Ethereum vs other altcoins.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 04:24:43 PM
Ethereum cannot surpass bitcoin.Bitcoin is always on top.Bitcoin is the leader of all coins.Ethereum is good for long term Investment.
January 14, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

Will not happen. Bitcoin will be the number one forever in the cryptocurrency. As you can see without bitcoin there will be no alt coin. Bitcoin is the pillar and king of Cryptocurrency thus no one can shake its position as the number one.
But blockchain is not about the kings. It's completely opposite - about de-centralizing. A lot of people moved to BitcoinCash already. Again, main parameter - usage, ETH is far ahead for some time now, and that is adding value with every day.
Activity: 156
January 14, 2018, 04:10:44 PM
Bitcoin is always on top compared to Ethereum but if we on possibilities that Ethereum surpass Bitcoin it would be hard to believe because Bitcoin is more popular.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
ETH cannot surpass BTC. However, NEO can surpass ETH. So, I am keeping NEO for the long term, for BTC, I am not sure, it is not stable at all.

I will suggest you Bitcoin,it always best compared to any of altcoin ,even an Ethereum.Ethereum is best for long term profit, if you are investing for your future means go with Ethereum then bitcoin.Y ou will get some more dollars for less investments.
Activity: 425
January 14, 2018, 03:51:45 PM
The ethereum is not yet immune from the numerous shortcomings that are inherent in bitcoin, for example, the problem of scaling.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
ETH cannot surpass BTC. However, NEO can surpass ETH. So, I am keeping NEO for the long term, for BTC, I am not sure, it is not stable at all.
Activity: 336
January 14, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
I think that Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin ( market cap ), but it will not be an easy task, because I believe there are a very large number of people who know and trust Bitcoin but even knowing Ethereum does not have enough confidence to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: