Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs. Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
What are the chances Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin by market cap?
Considering the situation right now, i believe ethereum can surpass bitcoin. In teems of usage, ethereum has many of it. It terms of demands, they both are highly demanding in the crypto world. Ethereums advantage right now is its ability to adopt in many payment situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
Everything can be, but it will not just be done. All people know about only Bitcoin, they know that BTC grows and it is very expensive.
If Vitalik makes ETH  so popular and recognizable as BTC then maybe ETH surpass Bitcoin by market cap.
Activity: 109
January 14, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
Reason I'm asking is that Bitcoin whales are obviously diversifying in the last couple of months. Ripple's ascent was the obvious consequence (a few other coins, too). But if you look at real numbers, Bitcoin doesn't do anything any other coin doesn't, while Ethereum is the highest used blockchain. And usage drives value. Just compare the main parameter - number of transactions: https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions and https://etherscan.io/chart/tx. I expect this year a lot of DAPPS based on ETH that were started last year will get into production, and their usage will further enhance the ETH lead (if it manages to scale, of course). I know, there was a lot of talk on this same topic back in June, when ETH reached 0.16 per BTC. But this time ETH has proven usage...
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Will not happen. Bitcoin will be the number one forever in the cryptocurrency. As you can see without bitcoin there will be no alt coin. Bitcoin is the pillar and king of Cryptocurrency thus no one can shake its position as the number one.

hi budy, few month ago ethereum Marketcap surpass bitcoin marketcap,,
remember marketcap not the price,,
and maybe it will happend again in the future, nothing impossible in crypto world

Hmm as far as i know as the price increases so do the marketcap, afaik this is the current highest price of eth in the moment still bitcoin leads 100B usd marketcap. When the in the past bitcoin's price is not that high still it has the highest marketcap. anyway correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 364
January 14, 2018, 02:52:59 PM
I trust Ethereum very much. It continues to progress with solid steps. But Bitcoin is always number one in this market.
For this reason, I think Ethereum doesn't have a chance to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 14, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

Will not happen. Bitcoin will be the number one forever in the cryptocurrency. As you can see without bitcoin there will be no alt coin. Bitcoin is the pillar and king of Cryptocurrency thus no one can shake its position as the number one.

hi budy, few month ago ethereum Marketcap surpass bitcoin marketcap,,
remember marketcap not the price,,
and maybe it will happend again in the future, nothing impossible in crypto world
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

The same thing was said recently about the ripple, bch but where are they now?
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 14, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Activity: 109
January 14, 2018, 02:38:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: