Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 22. (Read 13427 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
May 19, 2019, 10:47:28 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think the price will go up for sure.

Guy's,  what do you think about this?

I think the price will have some impact for that announcement, maybe some impact that the price will go up a little but it's better to just not expect too much too early, we still haven't so sure about it and the announcement itself, so lets just wait for it and if you are too confident about it then it is better to invest as early as you can and never regret this opportunity because as far as I know, ethereum is also one of the best altcoins I know.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
May 19, 2019, 10:36:04 AM
I have always believed in this currency and I expect great growth from them
but here's the news that is connected ETH is constantly bad

I do not know if this is such a tactical move
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 19, 2019, 10:23:12 AM
I have no doubt in that of ethereum, at the end of this bullish rally, will trade much above of it's record values. There is no one other better than ethereum, as a platform for decentralized applications and smart contracts.
ETH is widely used in this market and long-term investors tend to hold very high in the last 2 weeks. In my opinion, ETH technology plays a very important role in investing and there are more than 1000 coins using ETH platform to develop so it is certain that the bigger price increase will come very soon and we just need investing at the right time , the opportunity to earn high profits will happen when the market has big price increase
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
May 19, 2019, 10:14:56 AM
Ethereum has really been impressive at the moment. It will definitely boom soon. Bitcoin as well is getting more and more impressive. Let's just keep hoping for the better which will soon come.
Activity: 333
May 19, 2019, 09:51:08 AM
Yes, mate Eth is going to bull run with this announce. But my idea is for all cryptocurrencies prices are depending on Bitcoin. If bitcoin become at a good price other coins also sell at high prices.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 09:34:48 AM
Yes, I am almost sure that its price in the coming months will reach $ 500 and maybe higher.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 19, 2019, 09:32:23 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

With the current market status of the cryptocurrency, there is no doubt that altcoins such as EThereum XRP or EOS, will not going to have the need to stay with the news like main net launching, because as I have experience before, people will going to invest if they see the market good. Just wait for the right moment for your entry point of this market.
Activity: 560
May 19, 2019, 08:20:30 AM
I really believe in Ethereum and I think that one day he will update his maximum. Since there are no Strong competitors with the best product, and Ethereum’s team is the strongest, they say little, but they do a lot!
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
May 19, 2019, 07:33:30 AM
Ethereum will certainly boom again but chain link won't be the trigger. It certainly gives credibility and confidence to ethereum as a great platform to work on, but it needs something big like the difficulty bomb to trigger the next major boom
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
May 19, 2019, 07:17:25 AM
soon ethereum will reach their ATH and maybe make new ATH.
i still have several ethereum from 2018 bounty campaign i sold all my token to ethereum and still hold till now.

With the good news like that, we know what will happen next, ETH will surely get a big hype. Though I doubt that this news will bring ETH to its new ATH, May 30 is too soon for the Altcoin to be bullish since Bitcoin is taking the majority of the stage for cryptocurrency.  So I say the price will increase but will not break its ATH this early.
Activity: 309
May 19, 2019, 07:10:21 AM

soon ethereum will reach their ATH and maybe make new ATH.
i still have several ethereum from 2018 bounty campaign i sold all my token to ethereum and still hold till now.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 19, 2019, 06:39:38 AM
I have no doubt in that of ethereum, at the end of this bullish rally, will trade much above of it's record values. There is no one other better than ethereum, as a platform for decentralized applications and smart contracts.
Activity: 401
May 19, 2019, 06:17:27 AM
I think it's very good news when Etherher and every other coin will be booming, we will see the type of boom that will be experienced and we have to wait when that happens.

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 19, 2019, 06:15:55 AM
Looking good for Ethereum this week. Sure,,, the pullback is happening but for some strange reason ETH is not falling back as badly as Bitcoin, and for sure not as bad as some tokens like Ripple. Usually this is surprising for me,,, the whole of the year so far it has been more or less in tune with the other altcoins, but maybe it is getting tired of being below $200 for so long?
Activity: 644
May 19, 2019, 06:10:38 AM
Definitely,look, it is already worth 240,although recently it was only 100 dollars,and I am sure during the growth it will safely pass for 1000 and 2000 dollars for the token,it will generally have a great future,since the project is considered the first Altcoin,and there are a lot of projects developing and tied to it
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 19, 2019, 06:05:19 AM
I have been hoping and expecting too. Several calls are suggesting Ethereum to hit $400. I sold all my populous token to enter Ethereum. Its currently at $252. Maybe we will get to 300 on Monday before correction
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
May 19, 2019, 05:31:27 AM
ETH is waiting for a Golden Cross line like Bitcoin before, if this happens I think it will have an impressive growth like BTC
Activity: 531
May 19, 2019, 04:52:38 AM

Well, based on the link that you have provided, I think Ethereum will really go "Boom" just like you've said. I guess I'll going to wait what happens next on this coming 30th of May.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
May 19, 2019, 04:49:43 AM
I am also big supporter of Ethereum and it would be so nice to see Ethereum as a winner in a big competition fight. But I see that projects like Cardano or EOS are more active in development.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 19, 2019, 04:37:52 AM

Even I think the same . I am holding ethereum from long time I got ethereum st the price of f 300$ around . Then after I seen it’s growth till 1400$. Also I seen the lowest around 80$  now it’s again nearing the starting point. It’s highly potential coin for long term hold.
Pages:
Jump to: