Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 24. (Read 13427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2019, 06:40:17 PM
Ethereum will boom for sure and I bet there will be a significant growth! To my mind people are ready for this growth and Vitalic has prepared something special for us. POS is coming, so people will be buying more ethereum soon
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 06:34:03 PM
Good news, competition is constantly growing, new projects appear, old projects are developing, I hope ETH will not lag behind and there will be only good news.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 18, 2019, 06:23:51 PM
i am very sure ETH price will increase very soon and this is the real project that is consider second bitcoin.and eth is one of the best tehnology in the world Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2019, 06:18:09 PM
I'm sure the price of ETH will soar very high, but not in the near future. ETH prices cannot move alone because the price of ETH is still very dependent on the price of BTC.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
May 18, 2019, 06:01:09 PM
We waited for rising the price of the Ethereum for months and we were able to buy at a very cheap price while it was waiting. The current situation is very good. Recently, there is an increase in positive comments about the new ATH potential for ethereum and I think the potential for rising has increased.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
May 18, 2019, 05:50:50 PM
I have also heard the news and if it is true then ethereum will be really booming. Ethereum prices will rise and continue to rise. This will bring good conditions to crypto currency lovers. With the increase in eth prices, eth holders will get huge profits. This situation will also have a good impact on other coins because most crypto currency coins are also very dependent on the fluctuations in the price of these potential eth coins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 18, 2019, 05:48:58 PM
The market has recovered itself and is ready for an increase pending. But I have no idea how it will affect the price. This depends on how psychology will be affected. Hopefully, it will be as you said...
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 05:45:58 PM
Irrespective of any development or announcement ETH will boom sooner or later, there will always be spike in price at one point in time so there is no need for speculation or worry over the price of ETH
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 18, 2019, 05:22:06 PM
Ethereum price, in my view, is not linked with anyother project or anyother dapp or tokenization on eth network but yes it is linked to general market liquidity and growing volumes, if we get healthy growing market volumes, eth price will also keep growing and i think market has the potential to grow the overall market cap from 5x to 10x in a year time so i also expect eth to grow that much by 2020.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
May 18, 2019, 05:05:18 PM
If the support can hold and allow for Ethereum to make gains against Bitcoin, this would, in turn, also allow ETH/USD to increase at a higher pace that BTC/USD will be increasing.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 18, 2019, 04:44:45 PM
I agree with your opinion, according to predictions at the end of the month and June 2019 the price of ETH will reach $ 400.  If that happens, crypto coins will increase, maybe it's time to hold ETH to wait at the right time and we all hope that the crypto future will be very good.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 18, 2019, 04:43:26 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

definitely going right now so we cannot say it is only developing future that is both the facilities are available if it was not going well we need to take the Nations that is the right idea but this year lots of options for ethereum to boom.
Activity: 319
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
May 18, 2019, 04:42:26 PM
You might be right about that but ethereum did not seems to be like a coin ready for that, to be sincere seeing bitcoin at 8k should really boom the so call eth to at least $400 and not that sluggish move and being here thinking it gonna boom, it's going nowhere my friend also take a look at the altcoins no movement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 04:27:07 PM
You should attach the news source that you got to complete this information from the beginning you wrote this discussion. Will be warm and happy news for all of us ethereum fans, if the news materializes in the end of May I hope it's not just empty news. Thank you for the news.
Activity: 458
May 18, 2019, 04:18:04 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

This is a good news for ethereum foundation but the truth is that this news is not the only factor that will trigger the price of ETH. I believe there are other exiting news coming up for ethereum foundation and the price can soar above the 300 mark before the end of the year.
Activity: 658
May 18, 2019, 04:01:35 PM
The availability of Oracle is caused by a number of things that do not like about mainnet, which every month must be launched, even though the capitalization price with the price in the market is not much different, because of the different percentage of each available field
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 18, 2019, 03:50:42 PM
The possibility of going up and the potential has been seen but I'm still waiting for a slight increase to re-enter ETH in the basket, the thing that is concerned is the disposal of large quantities and when that happens we can take advantage of that moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
May 18, 2019, 03:44:08 PM
If investment is boom suddenly the demand will increase in it otherwise the Boom will not happened because the investment only makes the value for every currency to be increased so much so my opinion is if the development is increasing then the value is stable for long time.
copper member
Activity: 420
May 18, 2019, 03:42:00 PM
Because ethereum didn't rise sharply as Bitcoin did, it didn't also dropped significantly when Bitcoin suddenly dropped over the last few days. I believe ETH will surely cross the 300$ mark
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

The possibility that Ethereum will continue to increase but I'm not too sure it will reach that much, and even though it happens it will take a very long time.
but the news will motivate those who have Ethereum to keep holding strong and wait for the highest price.
Pages:
Jump to: