Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 23. (Read 13427 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 13
Hard work is the most important key to success.
May 19, 2019, 03:52:11 AM
ETH/BTC, ETH/USDT Pair showing bull power now and the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum main net on May 30th positive for an uptrend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 19, 2019, 02:22:42 AM
There is something certain that Ethereum will explode; but I do not think it will be in 2019. According to my opinion, ETH and BTC market will be seen in the same value in 2 years.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
May 19, 2019, 01:38:24 AM
ETH has a high potential to achieve price increases. This can be seen from the very good market growth. And from experience at the end of 2017 has happened, and opportunities for more than that in my opinion can occur.
I agree. Eth has a potential to grow because it supports almost of the platform in crypto. Though it drops, it does not going to lose the value in the market but keeps to give chance on investors to buy more volume at lower price. Time will come that the price will rise and give good profit. Dont refuse to wait.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
May 19, 2019, 01:08:04 AM
Market recovery gives the hope to the ETH early adopters but it looks impossible to touch the old all time high levels again this year. Altcoins will follow the uptrend rally of the ETH if it happens ever.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 19, 2019, 12:55:29 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

would you like to give me the link to the announcements mate ?
and for sure with or without this news, i bellieve ethereum price will be spike up an hit another high in price soon or later
Ethereum is a very strong and significant project, I also think that the cost will only increase with time, it is difficult to assume the real value, but I believe that the real price of a coin is $ 700-900
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 12:32:59 AM
ETH has a high potential to achieve price increases. This can be seen from the very good market growth. And from experience at the end of 2017 has happened, and opportunities for more than that in my opinion can occur.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
May 18, 2019, 11:55:02 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

Regardless of the statistics of Ethereum, my view point of Ethereum is that Ethereum will have a great potential to do well in the future if not it will not be the coin that is ranked after bitcoin but in the years to come who knows maybe coins lie stellar or Neo overtake Ethereum and be the next big coin.
copper member
Activity: 358
May 18, 2019, 11:50:31 PM
ethereum prices will rise soon but will follow the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
May 18, 2019, 10:35:50 PM
Actually it depends on the development and trust of the investors. For this, ETH is a good currency where there are more investors. Positions ETH always occupies second place, one think of larger volume market position. So ETH is always on the boom and coins can go towards it after few years.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 18, 2019, 10:32:47 PM
with that news I am optimistic that ethereum can re-show quality as the best investment tool in creating maximum profits so that in a situation where the market is still bad now traders must immediately use it to achieve all this into reality with patience capital without panicking at all.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 18, 2019, 08:47:43 PM

If this is true, then you need to buy Ethereum, because the price will have to rise. I will study this news and if it is true, I will buy Ethereum.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 18, 2019, 07:53:46 PM
ETH is undervalued at the moment and it`s price will recover and it will gain more market share for sure as they have active development and upgrading the platform continuously.
For me, ethereum will still make a good price increase in the next months not just of its chain link but knowing that once bitcoin will go to the moon, ethereum and even other potential altcoins will surely goes up to the moon too. Ethereum might still be undervalued today but there are still big chances that it will soon to boom.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 18, 2019, 07:50:04 PM

would you like to give me the link to the announcements mate ?
and for sure with or without this news, i bellieve ethereum price will be spike up an hit another high in price soon or later

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/chainlink-mainnet-plans-to-launch-may-30th-on-ethereum-network-as-link-price-skys-to-0-84/
If this information is authentic then we should expect another pump in prices of ethereum.
Perhaps this is what will take  ethereum to between $400 to $500, which is very much easy to achieve.
Useful and good news in this year are pumping the coins in the market.
Activity: 392
May 18, 2019, 07:46:01 PM
ETH is undervalued at the moment and it`s price will recover and it will gain more market share for sure as they have active development and upgrading the platform continuously.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 18, 2019, 07:25:48 PM
As long as bitcoin will continue to rise, ethereum will do so. Ethereum has the tendency to rise with bigger percentage compared to bitcoin since ethereum functions more.

yes maybe that's what we see but it doesn't have to be because the movement of Bitcoin sometimes also affects Altcoin.
Ethereum can't be Boom at this time because the price has dropped again and maybe one day Ethereum will surge, because he is strong he can rise high even though it takes a process to reach its peak.
Activity: 438
May 18, 2019, 07:19:38 PM

Hopefully that the ethereum will boom and break the all time high of the coin everyone is waiting for ethereum to have a high value, I hope ethereum will create its own way not waiting for bitcoin to rise before its rise hopefully it will create its own trend, if the trend of ethereum will continue then it will have a good value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 18, 2019, 07:13:16 PM
As long as bitcoin will continue to rise, ethereum will do so. Ethereum has the tendency to rise with bigger percentage compared to bitcoin since ethereum functions more.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 18, 2019, 06:53:44 PM
It will mate. Ethereum is a good coin for in fact it becomes number two leading cryptocurrency beside bitcoin. Do you see how it moves now? If it will continue, its possible that the one who will go to moon this 2019 is ETH and not Bitcoin. Its value grows only for a week, what more for this comming months.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
May 18, 2019, 06:53:03 PM

Considering the patterns in the crypto market with regards to the changes in the market prices of Ethereum and other significant crypto coins, the price of  Ethereum will not increase as much as people in the crypto space are expecting it to be. The highest market price I see Ethereum hitting before this year coming to an end will be between $300 and $400. In as much that there will be an Ethereum mainnet launch, That has no significant influence on the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 496
May 18, 2019, 06:38:41 PM
Ethereum didn't boom yet and Bitcoin already pumped. News could good for pump again, I didn't found that news could you share the link
Pages:
Jump to: