Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 8. (Read 13427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2019, 05:36:08 PM
mid of 3rd quarter this year will be the big start for the Ethereum price!
The ethereum 2.0 is not starting yet, and soon we will feel more of it.
The Eth will gain double the price this 3rd quarter. that is for sure!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 30, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
Hi there, could anyone suggest a decent mining shop? There are many options on the ebay, but I am not sure about the suppliers, the trustworthiness
I mine since 2017, I am from US, so I can tell you more about the shops in US.
Hmm, I would definitely be interested to know more. Can you share your experience, as I live in US as well
As for the US market, the trend is to abandon typical equipment and use only special miners.  I believe you must have heard of it. Personally, I have bought all my equipment from asicequipment.com. They have office and service centers in NY
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
June 30, 2019, 05:22:08 PM
Eth has shown impressive rise during previous years bull run and though it hasn't seen much pump this year, it has all it takes to pump once the real bull run begins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 30, 2019, 05:20:33 PM
While Bitcoin costs about $11,000, ETH will not be able to grow much, you need to wait for the season of altcoins, so that ETH will grow strongly
The price of Ethereum is not totally depends on the Bitcoin price, Litecoin already passed $140 after the expected halving. Ethereum has a potential to grow more than other altcoins, it is almost no brainer to cut off Eth as as an investment.
For me, Ethereum is not much of a coin now that has a future , in 2017 Ethereum was a strong coin but after the ico died Ethereum becomes a useless coin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 30, 2019, 05:13:35 PM
Hi there, could anyone suggest a decent mining shop? There are many options on the ebay, but I am not sure about the suppliers, the trustworthiness
I mine since 2017, I am from US, so I can tell you more about the shops in US.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 30, 2019, 03:42:36 PM
i dont think any of these announcements are capable of pumping Ethereum price, I was disappointed with the response to Constantinople Hard Fork at the early part of the year, not even a temporary surge. Bitcoin is only responsible for the movement of money into the space, the last time we got the all time high for ethereum was after bitcoin had. 
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
June 30, 2019, 03:19:39 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

Yes, during this time, ethereum has grown very well in price, and the indicated level of capitalization has increased from 25 to 32 billion dollars. After the last update called Constantinople, ethereum has become more reliable, transactions are completed in seconds and are very cheap. Therefore, the popularity of this coin will continue to grow, and along with its popularity, its price. Now the price of ethereum is about 300 dollars. I hope that by the end of the year this coin will at least grow to one thousand dollars.
Activity: 822
June 30, 2019, 03:16:28 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

Ethereum price has spiked in the month of june, i don't think the reason was because of chain link launching on ethereum mainnet but recent change in market condition especially bitcoin price surge as we know that when bitcoin runs ethereum follows.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 30, 2019, 03:10:43 PM
Ethereum has a very good chance to grow in price, as soon as bitcoin starts a new rally, Ethereum will immediately follow it.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
June 30, 2019, 03:09:01 PM
Surely this announcement will affect the Ethereum price up. But it will go to the moon fast. But Ethereum will recover its price slowly to a considerable amount. The current market situation is preparing for that.
Activity: 602
June 30, 2019, 02:47:29 PM
Well, there is not only Ethereum, so to speak, BOOM,now the whole industry is slowly starting to grow,money is pouring in and projects are growing and developing,now in General there is a lot of waiting from the crypto-currency market,and in particular from ETHEREUM so that it really began to grow and grew to 3000 thousand dollars for the token,and it can do it easily during the rapid growth
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 30, 2019, 02:31:22 PM
While Bitcoin costs about $11,000, ETH will not be able to grow much, you need to wait for the season of altcoins, so that ETH will grow strongly
The price of Ethereum is not totally depends on the Bitcoin price, Litecoin already passed $140 after the expected halving. Ethereum has a potential to grow more than other altcoins, it is almost no brainer to cut off Eth as as an investment.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
June 30, 2019, 01:13:27 PM
because Ethereum price are following Bitcoin and adjust the price.
and now even bitcoin price increased Ethereum still showing slow movement on market, but i'm still waiting for the ethereum going to the moon
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 30, 2019, 12:36:31 PM
I agree with you it can possible .ETH is the now 2nd most powerful and popular Digital currency.And day by day it's popularity will increase and their project also very potential.So i think easily it can boom.
I don't think the ETH is going to start growing much yet, although that's where it's going in the future. As long as Bitcoin grows, no altcoins will grow too much
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
June 30, 2019, 11:54:33 AM
If that statement will happen well it is for sure a good thing especially to those people that is still holding their tokens since the market goes down. I also have some holdings of ETH and I would be happy if the predictions of some analyst will happen in the near future.
The good thing about the increasing of ETH for me is that the tokens under it will also follow the uptrend of their mother coin which is ETH.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 30, 2019, 11:18:03 AM
Everyone believes Ethereum will be booming in the near future even though predictions are not always right, and what we are seeing now is the market is back red and declining including Ethereum.
But the decrease in Ethereum is still in a good price position, and hopefully after this decline Ethereum will return green and continue to increase to reach the highest price.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2019, 10:34:33 AM
Ethereum will surely boom,  can't wait to see ethereum back to its previous all time high price and smashed the record of its previous peak position,  still very cheap at the moment
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 30, 2019, 09:46:21 AM
I always believe and will believe from the ethereum because I consider it one of the most powerful altcoins and continue to invest in it. I believe that by the end of the year it will be 20 or 30% higher.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 30, 2019, 09:40:02 AM

I agree with your opinion. Of course, in the summer, we all need to be on guard, since during this period prices are falling a little. But in general, the entire market shows excellent signs of growth.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
June 30, 2019, 09:07:57 AM
Without any news, I have always had this believe that ethereum will surely keep taking the second lead in the coinmarketcap, also it has gained acceptance by many crypto investors all these will keep it's price up.
Pages:
Jump to: