Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 7. (Read 13427 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 01, 2019, 03:01:11 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

Until now I still strongly believe in Ethereum ... because Ethereum is a platform that is needed and used by many ICOs supported by ERc-20 ... and until now I still keep Ethereum and continue to buy ethereum slowly to make it an investment for my future ... and this I do because I'm sure that ethereum will go to the moon ...

If Ethereum is not trusted by someone, maybe the coin is not the top 2 to be loved by many people until now. Don't waste the opportunity with 2 types of coins at any time because this will produce a big thing later.
For me as well bitcoin is the first choice but I am sure one day ETH will be good as bitcoin, is with passage of time all coins are pumping in price, so to see the final result we will have to wait with patience, it is much better to choose single coin to invest your money and after investing once just stick with it, so let’s see what happens, according to me ETH will gain potential after one of more than one year.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
July 01, 2019, 02:32:12 PM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

ethereum might gain more popularity or adoption from it means there really a possibility that the price will rise. today price of eth is undervalue maybe its just waiting for bitcoin price to rise because base on my observation price of eth sometime also depend in bitcoin.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
July 01, 2019, 02:32:05 PM
I am also waiting for the ETH boom. Just waiting for that and watching the market everyday. Hope before this year end.
be patient, this year is still long. if it does happen this year, soon ethereum will increase the price. but before that, we have to see bitcoin start back growth. it is impossible to grow for ethereum when bitcoin goes down. because ethereum doesn't start their own pump.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
July 01, 2019, 02:31:14 PM
Despite of all the unsatisfactory events, mostly of all of us already understand that the price of the ethereum coin will raised soon. This project has proved itself very well and won the trust of many.  Investing to this coin is all worth it.

I agree the project is very strong and progressive.  I think that in the future it will definitely succeed and will be used throughout the world.  Unfortunately now the market is not very good, but I am sure that they will improve in the future.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
July 01, 2019, 02:30:45 PM
Yes i think etherum is very good coin and it will be grow more and in coinmarketcap it has No 2 after  bitcoin . Personally i am holding this coin for long term . I hope it will give good benefits in coming months .
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
July 01, 2019, 02:29:32 PM

I am also waiting for the ETH boom. Just waiting for that and watching the market everyday. Hope before this year end.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 01, 2019, 02:27:49 PM
Despite of all the unsatisfactory events, mostly of all of us already understand that the price of the ethereum coin will raised soon. This project has proved itself very well and won the trust of many.  Investing to this coin is all worth it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
July 01, 2019, 12:56:15 PM
Ethereum walks and shows its improvement through the years even though it seemed slow. For the boom it seems that it still needs time, this is probably the impact of scammers who always use Eth in their payments. And we do hope that it will regain it price.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
July 01, 2019, 10:10:29 AM
I think the price of Ethereum will rise a big in the future. But I think we still have to wait a bit for that. Currently, the Bitcoin price is highly variable and rapidly increasing or fallingin these days. I believe that after the bitcoin price stabilizes slightly, then the altcoin prices will go up. And I think the Ethereum will be most affected by this rise.
chances are that if ethereum has an increase, the altcoin will follow it. but not with bitcoin now moving fast, it disrupts the growth of ethereum and altcoin. we really have to be patient to increase etheruem, still sure it will happen.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 01, 2019, 10:06:57 AM
I think the price of Ethereum will rise a big in the future. But I think we still have to wait a bit for that. Currently, the Bitcoin price is highly variable and rapidly increasing or fallingin these days. I believe that after the bitcoin price stabilizes slightly, then the altcoin prices will go up. And I think the Ethereum will be most affected by this rise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 01, 2019, 09:46:22 AM
Yes, I also think ethereum will boom in the long run.  Ethereum 2.0 and other great developments coming through. Ethereum foundation is up to something, they've been delivering for sure.  Let's hope all efforts also help to boost price because nowadays it takes grace for uptrend in price to happen without a forced pump.  Well, LINK recently has been good with mainstream updates and it really pushed up the price, so I believe ETH will also be good for long term.
Activity: 774
Merit: 100
July 01, 2019, 09:36:06 AM
ETH ranks first among altcoins in which I invest. I continue to buy it and hold it at least to 1-1.5k $. I believe that this coin is currently underestimated. It is difficult to name any other coins other than ETH with such technology as ETH. ETH is the second capitalization coin, and it says a lot
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
July 01, 2019, 03:24:27 AM
I am sure the current market situation will make Ethereum return as before. A lot of news appears today about falling and rising prices. But I react positively.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 01, 2019, 03:03:55 AM
Its good news that ethereum will boom. Almost all of us are hokding ethereum and depends on ethereum. Ethereum is really a good coin so I think it can boom at the right time.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 01, 2019, 01:54:55 AM
Ethereum has a very good chance to grow in price, as soon as bitcoin starts a new rally, Ethereum will immediately follow it.
yeah even some people not fast sell it FUD cause, i was look on market there alot of new user fud and sell it fast when price dumping actually, there more time extended for eth growing up
I think it still needs time to wait until the price of ETH rises. at present, there is no certainty about that, the price is between $ 290 and $ 300, and there is no certainty for the pump. but, I still believe that pump will occur for ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
July 01, 2019, 01:23:07 AM
Ethereum has a very good chance to grow in price, as soon as bitcoin starts a new rally, Ethereum will immediately follow it.
yeah even some people not fast sell it FUD cause, i was look on market there alot of new user fud and sell it fast when price dumping actually, there more time extended for eth growing up
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 30, 2019, 06:18:01 PM
Chainlink impact on ETH won't be that huge to cause a boom in price ,I believe ETH can do that on its own when the time is right and by right timing I mean 2020 I believe ETH will prove better

You had point for that therefore ethereum get boom if bitcoin strongly stay in the stable price goes back in 20,000$ and obviously ethereum price increase smoothly at this moment after bitcoin reach the mark level of 10,000$ and possible to get back their original price if bitcoin stronger reach the 20,000$ all time high for this year.
Activity: 19
June 30, 2019, 06:02:32 PM
gotcha, so even old miners are effective? How much do you earn now? Have you paid back from this project?
Yeah, despite all drops in 2018, I had a payback period of 8 month is 2017. Now earn 890 - 1200 USD depending on BTC drops. Not less than 890 in past dew months
That's perfect passive income. Is it hard to handle such thing like farm?
A the beginning surely. However guys from ASICequipment helped me much with installation, so I just sat one day and wathced how does it work
June 30, 2019, 05:49:14 PM
gotcha, so even old miners are effective? How much do you earn now? Have you paid back from this project?
Yeah, despite all drops in 2018, I had a payback period of 8 month is 2017. Now earn 890 - 1200 USD depending on BTC drops. Not less than 890 in past dew months
June 30, 2019, 05:42:33 PM
Hi there, could anyone suggest a decent mining shop? There are many options on the ebay, but I am not sure about the suppliers, the trustworthiness
I mine since 2017, I am from US, so I can tell you more about the shops in US.
Hmm, I would definitely be interested to know more. Can you share your experience, as I live in US as well
As for the US market, the trend is to abandon typical equipment and use only special miners.  I believe you must have heard of it. Personally, I have bought all my equipment from asicequipment.com. They have office and service centers in NY
You have bought equipment 2 years ago, is it still relevant?
Yep, absolutely. However I would change some positions. Shop always offer something new. Just dropped 17th generation of miners.
Pages:
Jump to: