Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 5. (Read 13427 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 08, 2019, 08:07:25 AM
The information I get that is indeed ETH will return the pump high. It will surely be much awaited by everyone in the crypto industry. Bitcoin has climbed very high and we will wait for ETH to pump higher. We should begin now to have ETH.
I'm pretty sure that information is just a speculation, no one can perfectly predict, all we can do is make our wild guess and although I believe Ethereum will eventually pump, but I couldn't be so sure of when it will take place.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 08, 2019, 08:03:35 AM
Of course, there is no 100% guarantee if you even choose a project from an area that is on the rise and even with a proven team. Ethereum is a fairly old proven project that continues to evolve. And it will show good growth.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 08, 2019, 06:55:46 AM
The information I get that is indeed ETH will return the pump high. It will surely be much awaited by everyone in the crypto industry. Bitcoin has climbed very high and we will wait for ETH to pump higher. We should begin now to have ETH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
July 06, 2019, 07:32:44 AM
Don't just hope that we will get profits, if you are still hesitant or afraid to lose your existing assets, I suggest anyone who has money to buy Ethereum immediately because this year is a lucky year for anyone who dares to invest. Smiley
what makes you so sure if this year is a lucky year? crypto is very difficult to guess, in a short time a significant change can occur, nowadays most of the coins have increased but it is not a guarantee, there could be a correction again.
as long as I see the graph of movement in the coinmarketcap from year to year. And the movement chart trace of it is there every year. And I see this year the movement goes up the same. What is possible will be the year in this year. In my prediction
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 06, 2019, 01:30:29 AM
Don't just hope that we will get profits, if you are still hesitant or afraid to lose your existing assets, I suggest anyone who has money to buy Ethereum immediately because this year is a lucky year for anyone who dares to invest. Smiley
Mostly, people who are late on trains, will definitely feel sorry why they did not buy ETH, or the assets they wanted at a low price. well, I think that will happen when ETH prices will rise later, and I'm really optimistic that the ETH increase will definitely occur this year.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
July 05, 2019, 04:46:20 PM
So far I do not see any prerequisites to see a bull run in the cryptocurrency market.  Regarding the price situation has improved only with Bitcoin, but all other cryptocurrencies are at the bottom of the cryptocurrency market.  I can not even understand how, then, exactly the price of Bitcoin affects the pricing of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
July 05, 2019, 03:00:20 PM
what makes you so sure if this year is a lucky year? crypto is very difficult to guess, in a short time a significant change can occur, nowadays most of the coins have increased but it is not a guarantee, there could be a correction again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 05, 2019, 12:57:50 PM
Yes, eth has recently been lagging behind bitcoin. However, from a fundamental point of view, nothing happened, and in time he must catch up.
of course, until now we believe that the price of ETH will explode. but, in reality we don't know when this will happen. because of that, waiting for important information will be an important point before you miss the train. however, at present, it is a good opportunity to try to collect ETH before the price is really high.

Yes right, I am also sure that in this year crypto will experience a huge increase. Likewise with ethereum, I really hope it will return to 2017 prices
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2019, 10:24:40 AM
Ethereum is always the best in the market among the entire list of altcoins that we've got for trading and all other needs. Smart contract platform has made a big evolution in the crypto ecosystem. Already the price of ethereum have reached more than $1400 when there is no such expectation for such a big price pumping. Now each and every users are into expectations of the growth. Hope to see this happen again.
We have the same idea in ethereum. Many altcoins are existing but not because of ethereum, they don`t have their own blockchain.

We should not make a contest among them. Instead, we tried to have egalitarianism view not in race but in coins. Many of us are creating topic which has a dilemma to the posters. Why do we need to fight who among them are best. They are all best aside from shitcoins. we don`t need to compare them all again and again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2019, 09:35:07 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

up to now, the value of ETH has actually increased compared to May but not too significantly. We should pay attention to the event Ethereum will release version 2.0 on January 3, 2020.
That is the most important event and it can double the value of the entire business when the launch is successful.
Honestly, I am a fan of ETH and I bought a lot at $ 289. I believe its value will increase even more in the coming days. ETH's network is growing and we can think of ETH making us rich.

There is time for huge rises! I think that Ethereum will boom in one moment and make new ATH. I bought Ethereum two years ago, one of my buying was at 1000$. I hold since then, and
I strongly believe in Ethereum future.
   Ethereum is a strong platform, with awesome team and community, user base is growing and that will lead to price rise eventually.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
July 05, 2019, 07:49:16 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

up to now, the value of ETH has actually increased compared to May but not too significantly. We should pay attention to the event Ethereum will release version 2.0 on January 3, 2020.
That is the most important event and it can double the value of the entire business when the launch is successful.
Honestly, I am a fan of ETH and I bought a lot at $ 289. I believe its value will increase even more in the coming days. ETH's network is growing and we can think of ETH making us rich.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 05, 2019, 06:40:13 AM
Yes, eth has recently been lagging behind bitcoin. However, from a fundamental point of view, nothing happened, and in time he must catch up.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
July 04, 2019, 02:42:31 PM
Even without a new project ethereum will boom if the market is bullish, and this year possible can hit $1k, but if bullish market happens maybe can reach $5k.
Yes, you are right in this point. It is very possible for ethereum to reach $1k. As it is a popular and potential, it has great chance to grow big. Hopefully within some days, we will see ethereum at $1k.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 04, 2019, 02:42:19 PM
One way or another, ethereum has no equal competitors.  Nevertheless, even ethereum is experiencing certain difficulties in the cryptocurrency market.  For some reason, it is very hard even for it to be $ 300, but in terms of price ratio with Bitcoin, which today has a price of $ 12,000, and I should drink a little higher than it is today.
Activity: 345
July 04, 2019, 01:28:43 PM
How many projects we can show with the platform created in cardano smart contracts. If you want to see the project in ethereum platform you can find many but not in cardano.
Now I am asking can you bet show it number?
ethereum is still too good, many projects use ethereum chains, because they are easy and have fast transactions. although there are tron, and eos they may not have developed as large as ethereum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 04, 2019, 01:21:28 PM
So many competitors in this smart-contract and Dapps industry.
Cardano has the most advanced technology and claims to be the most decentralized altcoin. Do you really bet on Ethereum?

How many projects we can show with the platform created in cardano smart contracts. If you want to see the project in ethereum platform you can find many but not in cardano.
Now I am asking can you bet show it number?
Activity: 896
July 04, 2019, 12:58:54 PM
So many competitors in this smart-contract and Dapps industry.
Cardano has the most advanced technology and claims to be the most decentralized altcoin. Do you really bet on Ethereum?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 04, 2019, 12:46:01 PM
Even without a new project ethereum will boom if the market is bullish, and this year possible can hit $1k, but if bullish market happens maybe can reach $5k.
Activity: 506
July 04, 2019, 12:35:57 PM
I believe that ethereum will return to its peak price because strong ethereum coins are in great demand by investors but do not know when exactly that happens, and this process is needed to return to the peak after the market falls.
Activity: 1050
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
July 04, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
ethereum will rise rapidly when the altcoin session starts so this is quite time consuming, but surprisingly the bitcoin has reached more than $ 10k, hopefully it will be a hint the altcoin session will start soon
Pages:
Jump to: