Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will go up or down? - page 14. (Read 38115 times)

MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 29, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
I am personally convinced that Ethereum will rise again and be profitable in the future and in this way, the price of Ethereum is indeed decreasing and with this decline, many people are investing and many people are buying Ethereum for the future

Patience is a virtue ,an excellent and safest way to become more wealthier by the future. This kind of crypto is good for long term and having patience is  the only weapon we have to used to gain success in this battle. Moreover, Eth has starting to grow immensely and many investors resembling the idea of having a price pumping up. So, as long you hold you gain good and reliable profits in the future.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 29, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

What do you thinking?
I am personally convinced that Ethereum will rise again and be profitable in the future and in this way, the price of Ethereum is indeed decreasing and with this decline, many people are investing and many people are buying Ethereum for the future

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 09:20:36 PM
I hope the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to creep up. Even the bitkoin price is often ups and downs on the market ..
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:42:24 PM
No one can predict the exact price of the altcoin up or down, so I think you should hold the safest way, the opportunity will come to you if you know patience.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 06:36:44 PM
It is hard for anyone today to predict the price of ETH up or down, so I think that if we hold the longer the opportunity for us to sell at high prices is ok. So I recommend holding them for the longest time possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

What do you thinking?
As of now I don't have any idea what will happen to ethereum because if this down trend. And hopefully it will recover so our holdings will gain a profit and hopefully this down trend will be over.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

What do you thinking?

I think it is likely to continue its fall just like many other altcoins. I hope the price of bitcoin get recover soon and all of the coin prices reach high values again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
June 29, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
The price of all the coins is in downtrend only, ethereum price also very low now. Bitcoin price would affect all the altcoins price also. Due to low price of ethereum now you can buy and hold it for future. Currenly it has no growth, but Ethereum is the high potential and promising coin. So it has a bright future, many projects are now coming based on ethereum.  This will make ethereum price more valuable in future.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
I think ETH still go down now but maybe some 2 or 3 months will be up again. This time to buy and hold until market be raised up
As of now market prices are in the red zone for  quite few months now. Market volatility is unevitable so we cannot just know and predict when the price go down or up,so mostly the prices of the coins in the market including ethereum will matter to the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

What do you thinking?

I think ETHereum will beck to 800$ soon, and my December predict is 5000 - 7000 $ , but we can see togather

My predict is 3500 - 4500 $ per ethereum in January of 2019,  and longterm price many 15000$ in 2022.

Activity: 174
June 29, 2018, 01:25:29 PM

What do you thinking?

I think ETHereum will beck to 800$ soon, and my December predict is 5000 - 7000 $ , but we can see togather
Activity: 101
June 29, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
I think ETH still go down now but maybe some 2 or 3 months will be up again. This time to buy and hold until market be raised up
Activity: 110
June 29, 2018, 11:46:22 AM
Actually no one can predict how the current state of bitcoin or ETH, because we have seen ourselves how the market itself is unstable and can be easily affected later, but I predict the ETH value is expected to triple in the future, but the growth of the future his past is very healthy despite fluctuations like other altcoins. The current fall is somewhat alarming but can still take advantage of this situation to collect as many ETHs as possible for big profits. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
In fact, the market has already told you the answer, but Ethereum will continue to decline. This is my opinion. I think the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. Only decline will rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
At present, ETH is falling deeply, perhaps they will be the worst, and ETH will rise again in the near future. Maybe in August, the price of the coins will explode and you will be richer.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

What do you thinking?
Frankly speaking, I see a lot of great prospects with Ethereum but reflecting the current mood of the market, it may go down further before finding its feet back. Ethereum is not just a coin but a big project for further development of other projects by developers. Ethereum is actually the next big thing to happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

What do you thinking?
In my view, it will increase dramatically by the end of 2018. Not because of pumping events, the actual value of ETH is now at $ 1k2 and it is being underestimated by the manipulation of shark.
I always believe in the future of ETH and hold it up to 2020.
yes, I agree with you that the price of all coins especially Ethereum will increase at the end of the year as happened at the of 2017, I always think positive and sure the price of Ethereum over time will increase.
Of course over time ETH price may rise very high but not this year because the downtrend is lasting more than 6 months and there is no clear sign of the new recovery. I think the market has risen sharply in 2017 and 2018 will be very difficult to repeat as the demand for investment in Cryptocurrency is decreasing and many investors have left the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

What do you thinking?
In my view, it will increase dramatically by the end of 2018. Not because of pumping events, the actual value of ETH is now at $ 1k2 and it is being underestimated by the manipulation of shark.
I always believe in the future of ETH and hold it up to 2020.
yes, I agree with you that the price of all coins especially Ethereum will increase at the end of the year as happened at the of 2017, I always think positive and sure the price of Ethereum over time will increase.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 29, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

What do you thinking?

According to me, Ethereum is going to go down in the coming days and then shoot up in its prices to reach maximum potential. Ethereum is currently at an all time low of $412 but with being the second most popular crypto and being widely accepted in the financial market and also its highly advanced blockchain and secure cryptography, the coin can cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018. The coin also has one of the best development teams behind it and you can expect good returns from the coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:23:56 AM
I think up. The market should be given a break before starting to grow again! Together with the whole market Ethereum will grow! I am sure about that!
Pages:
Jump to: